Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone seen forex today?

ForTheKids

I'm not sure but this could be a good sign. Forex usually shoes the dinar around 1170 but today it is around 1120. Any info about this could be helpful. Go rv

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

\\I've seen it go down to 1140...but I've never seen it this low....

And forex trading charts is "unavailable".

Correction...just got on and it's showing the dinar at 1101...!!!

Edited by ajskj

I'm not sure but this could be a good sign. Forex usually shoes the dinar around 1170 but today it is around 1120. Any info about this could be helpful. Go rv

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

I have looked at three other sites and they are at 1 USD = 1187.6535 IQD. I do not see any change to trigger something special.

• Downvote 1

The reason for the change is because the value of the USD is changing..... as in falling. The movement is in the USD not the IQD..... Sorry :)

I wanted to say thank you but then ajskj shows the yen, could China just be staying with the dollar for the moment? Hopefully its not the dinar but it would not shock me with the CBI statement yesterday to lift the 0's :angry:

Edited by RiverStyx

Wow!! it's at 1101.70 right now. http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT Never seen it that low!!

That is the BID - not the value. The BID is someone saying - I will buy it at that price.

Go to www.xe.com - that is the most clear way to check on VALUE. you will have to click on more curriencies, then scroll down to the IQD - but you won't see BIDS and you won't get confused.

the reason for the change is because of the us dollar losing value...it dropped in value vs many major currencies this morning

http://money.cnn.com...ebuzz/index.htm

Yes, but it didn't drop 2.18% which is what the 1144.50 represents against the previous 1170.

Kind of interesting though ... 1101.70 bid and 1144.50 ask represents a spread of about 3.76% ... while 1101.7 represents a change of 5.84% against 1170

I've warned all of you XE.COM guys that THEY ONLY UPDATE ONCE A DAY ... so if they just updated when you look ... then you're good ... otherwise you are going to be behind everyone else on the planet by hours to a day.

But ... I'm not your Mom ... it's your choice.

I recommend that you not set your watches by any of these numbers ... but, oh my, how it is fun to watch it.

Perhaps it reflects one of Zantac's scenarios from today as we see the "drying up" of supply of IQD ... just sayin'!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 9

Yes, but it didn't drop 2.18% which is what the 1144.50 represents against the previous 1170.

Kind of interesting though ... 1101.70 bid and 1144.50 ask represents a spread of about 3.76% ... while 1101.7 represents a change of 5.84% against 1170

I've warned all of you XE.COM guys that THEY ONLY UPDATE ONCE A DAY ... so if they just updated when you look ... then you're good ... otherwise you are going to be behind everyone else on the planet by hours to a day.

But ... I'm not your Mom ... it's your choice.

I recommend that you not set your watches by any of these numbers ... but, oh my, how it is fun to watch it.

Perhaps it reflects one of Zantac's scenarios from today as we see the "drying up" of supply of IQD ... just sayin'!

Peace

Doc31

Nice input. Thanks Doc, Yeah I stopped watching XE myself after realizing their lag time...good advice!

Peace