Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

Guest Ratatap

Hello everyone. Im sorry i have never posted before, but i have been to busy listening to all of you and you people are all a great bunch. By the way my name is Ken and i am from Canada. Ive only been in this for about a month now. But man you guys and gals have alot of knowledge. I am not very good with words, but i know what being broke is all about and i to could use this RV. Anyways no matter what happen in the next ten days we are all blessed in different ways. Thankyou so much to all of you,s for the knowledge and info. God bless you all. Ken.B.

Welcome aboard Mr. Ken B soon and very soon as the song goes.......

GO RV !!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone. Im sorry i have never posted before, but i have been to busy listening to all of you and you people are all a great bunch. By the way my name is Ken and i am from Canada. Ive only been in this for about a month now. But man you guys and gals have alot of knowledge. I am not very good with words, but i know what being broke is all about and i to could use this RV. Anyways no matter what happen in the next ten days we are all blessed in different ways. Thankyou so much to all of you,s for the knowledge and info. God bless you all. Ken.B.

-------------

Welcome Ken.Bemot-wave.gifemot-wave.gif

Your words are JUST FINE my friend!!!wink.gif

ret

-------------

ret

-------------

ret

• Upvote 2

Well hopefully all this comes to pass. But what if it does not? What if it does not happen until 2012? Folks this is a speculation and there is no written rule that says it has to happen in the next ten days or even at all. The emotional attachment displayed is incredible. Correct way to look at this is to focus on the risk. Since the risk is negligible, there should be minimal emotional attachment to the speculation. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. To me it is just another trade and I know [KNOW] that I can win or lose. It is a currency speculation, nothing more or less. No emotional attachment. If the dinar RV's at 3.23, then great. If it does not happen at all, so what. I speculated on the probability of the occurrence and was willing to accept the risk. Just another trade.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

This post was much needed by me as I read so much negativity coming out of Iraq. It makes me sad that 20,000 troops will be sent back and also makes me sad that after all that is said and done the Iraq courts have to force their Parliament back to work . (Without parliament in session, the government is in a holding pattern. It cannot move ahead with any major decisions, including business-friendly reforms such as streamlining bureaucracy and clarifying rules for foreign investment.) What was the postponement about if not to set up a working government? Why did it take so long for all this to happen? Why pussyfoot around the issues and get done what needs to get done in order for their new government to start taking on responsibilities of their country and a strong relationship with the world? I am glad everyone is happy and can see an RV in the near future, I know that I will be bashed for this, but I am not seeing what all of you are seeing...I hope that I am wrong. God bless and GO RV!!!

This post was much needed by me as I read so much negativity coming out of Iraq. It makes me sad that 20,000 troops will be sent back and also makes me sad that after all that is said and done the Iraq courts have to force their Parliament back to work . (Without parliament in session, the government is in a holding pattern. It cannot move ahead with any major decisions, including business-friendly reforms such as streamlining bureaucracy and clarifying rules for foreign investment.) What was the postponement about if not to set up a working government? Why did it take so long for all this to happen? Why pussyfoot around the issues and get done what needs to get done in order for their new government to start taking on responsibilities of their country and a strong relationship with the world? I am glad everyone is happy and can see an RV in the near future, I know that I will be bashed for this, but I am not seeing what all of you are seeing...I hope that I am wrong. God bless and GO RV!!!

You are indeed seeing it correctly. Probability of RV occurrence in next ten days not too good. Possible but not probable. Likely should be approaching probability based on what will most positively affect the people who are really in control. Think about that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well hopefully all this comes to pass. But what if it does not? What if it does not happen until 2012? Folks this is a speculation and there is no written rule that says it has to happen in the next ten days or even at all. The emotional attachment displayed is incredible. Correct way to look at this is to focus on the risk. Since the risk is negligible, there should be minimal emotional attachment to the speculation. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. To me it is just another trade and I know [KNOW] that I can win or lose. It is a currency speculation, nothing more or less. No emotional attachment. If the dinar RV's at 3.23, then great. If it does not happen at all, so what. I speculated on the probability of the occurrence and was willing to accept the risk. Just another trade.

Just another trade? Show me a trade that you can make a million off of a thousand. This rarely occurs. People on here that are emotional aren't emotional over the investment, they are emotional on what they are going to be able to do with their new found wealth. As for this investment, most people know this is speculation, but thanks for enlightening us. I do not think we would could have figured that out, without you. I'm not going to focus on the risk, because there is no risk. What's done is done. I'm focused on the " FUN " that I wil have when I get to change some peoples lives, as well as mine. If this happens in 2012, my motto will be hard at work. My motto is " MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE DELAY ". I have plenty of dinar, but I will continue to buy as often as possible. Their delay will only make me wealthier!

GOOOOOOOO RV/RI 2010

Muchodinaro

• Upvote 2

Hallelujah, this is so on the points. Thank you for posting this and to see the responses are incredible. Someone within the last year has inspired me to start to dream again and it is Father God who has kept it "real".

Our Heavenly Father God wants us to make sure we do stay humbled, willing to give and willing to help others out, owe NO ONE, and not to get in this same situation He is getting us out of.

Father God, please direct us all to stay focused on YOU and ask for your directions. To remember our lessons and not to repeat the past and above all, thank You thank You for giving us the vehicle of getting prepared for the future. Thank You for directing us to Adam and the crew for their help and thank You for blessing ALL in our Savior's name.

Go RV SOON

• Upvote 6

Wonderful post, brought tears to my eyes also. The only thing I would like to add, is that when this event DOES happen that we all take at least a moment to remember the

brave men and women who gave their lives fighting the Iraqi war. I know I am eternally grateful.

Good luck and God Bless all of us.

• Upvote 10

could it be that many of these are the very things I've been asking for spiritual guidance about??? PTL and HALLELUJAH!!!! Thanks RichNick123 and all others who have brought peace and light to this forum and the chat.

Blessings,

pvS

Amen and blessings, pleasantvalleySunday! Same here. And to everyone else who brings such positive energy to this forum. May we indeed find our lives changed for the better.

My first post and I dont want it to be a downer but lets not forget how the RV will benefit the lives of Iraqi citizens as well.

Hopefully the entire world benefits.

Agreed 100%. Let's not forget.

• Upvote 1

I really appreciated the sentiment.

For some of us we had to really stretch and scrape to get some dinar.

We are hoping that down the road this investment will pay off and help us and our loved ones.

For others it was just pocket change put out for another trade.

Whenever this RV comes in I just pray it blesses us all.

Thanks everyone for sharing, keep the faith.

Thanks DV for all you do on this site! This newbie has learned a lot! :blink:

Go RV!!!! :lol:

I totally agree with everything you have said. I am with you when it comes to not forgetting where we have come from on this. I personally will be helping my family so they don't have to struggle. I am going to continue eating hamburger and clipping coupons because I appreciate the value of the dollar and know how hard it was to get where we will be when this is over. Will I go on the destination vacation? Yes! Will I be buying a home instead of renting? Yes! But, I will not and refuse to lose all this. May God bless you and Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

MAYBE THE REASON SO MANY OF US ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS IS BECASUE MANY OF US ARE LEADING LIVES OF DESPARATE TIMES. THIS INVESTMENT IS A CHANCE OF A BETTER LIFE FOR MANY. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH RIDING ON THIS OR IN OTHER WORDS , YOU SEEM TO BE WELL OFF FINANCIALLY SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL TO YOU. THUS THE COLD CALLOUS WAY YOU COME ACROSS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

RichNick123, wow, what a moving post. I had a tear in the eye, also. This money is to make my family's life better. I have been broke and uninsured before. I have 2 boys, one whom is Autistic. This money will allow my husband and I to have a larger home built, and in this home there will be an in-home classroom for my boys. I am so proud of my kids, and they will be provided for when we are gone.

This RV goes deep for many of us, and I hope the Iraqi people have a better life as well, they deserve that. You guys are great, thanks for the encouragement and the information well received!!! God Bless.

Edited by vibo
  • Upvote 2

Finally, something really, really worth reading here that doesn't bash the poster, or BO. I applaud you for your sensitivity to all of our wants and needs as we anxiously wait for this to end wonderfully.

Thank you so very much, and yes, I am crying like a child these tears of joy at the thought of all those examples of our last 10 days of suffering.

By the way, people. Please don't forget to give the poster a plus or minus, as you see fit. Apparently, many of you are not acknowledging its worth in such a kind and simple way. That's what the meter is for. For those who didn't notice it, it is located in the far righthand corner of the post in red.

• Upvote 2

What an excellent thread! I too can relate with most, if not all of what you listed.Life hasn't been very easy for me this past year, so I know all too well. I can be thankful I have a very good close friend who helped me out with this investment. If it weren't for this friend, I wouldn't be here posting right now. I am forever grateful that this friend saw it in their heart to see to it I had a chance at a better life. Bless everyone on this ride and hope it's about at the end! :)

• Upvote 1