Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Servisair 36.5 tons of Iraqi Dinar and then watching the plane depart to Baghdad!?!***

rocketman2010

***Servisair 36.5 tons of Iraqi Dinar and then watching the plane depart to Baghdad!?!***

chascarmichael Tony Nicholls

Spent yesterday at Gatwick Airport watchin the boys of Servisair 36.5 tons of Iraqi Dinar and then watching the plane depart to Baghdad!?!

I THINK THE SMALLER NOTES HAVE LANDED.

you people are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stop leading people on

• Upvote 1

Spent yesterday at Gatwick Airport watchin the boys of Servisair 36.5 tons of Iraqi Dinar and then watching the plane depart to Baghdad!?!

You seem out of it.......????

Anyone want to go in on a ton? lmao!!!! lol

• Upvote 1

wow... sounds like the VIP group needs to stop buying em' so they can quit selling em' and we can get this show on the road......... tongue.gif

The more you buy the better off you will be in all area's of this investment, I plan on being wealthy even with a lop if and if they did that stupid move!tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

The more you buy the better off you will be in all area's of this investment, I plan on being wealthy even with a lop if and if they did that stupid move!tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

I guess for me as a small timer, will just consider my dinar purchase a donation to the people of Iraq .. if the above statement is true .... maybe I could right it off somehow :)

Hey leave the guy alone this is a rumor site.. :lol::lol:

I guess for me as a small timer, will just consider my dinar purchase a donation to the people of Iraq .. if the above statement is true .... maybe I could right it off somehow :)

You ate doing this for investment purposes. If you have kept records you can write off losses and also write off the expenses associated with the investments.

• 3 weeks later...