Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Report

Phoenix

Come on Phoenix this was a waste of time posting this my granny could have put this post together & she thinks that a scarecrow masturbating is only clutching at straws :lol:

Try to post something we dont already know it may be more helpful in the future

Looks like somebody slept with his butt uncovered.........You know you have the prerogative of skipping posts........Nobody is pointing a gun at your head...........

• Upvote 1

Sonny1, Scooter, we all appreciate your class act!!!

Most of us at DV look to your wisdom and comments, and know you cannot "crystal ball" the outcome for us. We do know you try to look, research and share your insight once you find tidbits that are useful. In Sccoter's case, the presentation is mind blowing!

Please keep us in you loop!!!

oh ... and uh ... world peace and ....GO RV!!!

WBC

Well isnt this a turn of events people bashed the hell out of the GET team all night and Frank for saying it could happen in the 48-72 hours and now phoenix say it you are fine and dandy with it...No offense phoenix to you...your good guy... and yea the crap of pitting sonny1 and scooter is crap....I wonder if some of you people thrive on fighting here....and bashing.......What everyone needs to figure out is that we are not against each other and if some off you would shut up and listen to everything you might learn a thing or two......Last time I check we all wanted the same thing.....But it seems alot of people are more interested in whos write and who is wrong .........If everyone would pull all their resources and instead of fighting you would get more done I myself know sonny1 goes to other sites I have talked to him on the phone and I know scooter goes on other sites and I talk to him on skype......yet Ive noticed alot of people want to stand by one site and claim the person or people who own these sites know it the best......the truth will reveal its self when its good and ready..its all about when not what if anymore......O and the news is all a bunch of misdirection crap right now so lets all just relax and stay off the roller coaster....AND FOR GODS SAKE STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Well isnt this a turn of events people bashed the hell out of the GET team all night and Frank for saying it could happen in the 48-72 hours and now phoenix say it you are fine and dandy with it...No offense phoenix to you...your good guy... and yea the crap of pitting sonny1 and scooter is crap....I wonder if some of you people thrive on fighting here....and bashing.......What everyone needs to figure out is that we are not against each other and if some off you would shut up and listen to everything you might learn a thing or two......Last time I check we all wanted the same thing.....But it seems alot of people are more interested in whos write and who is wrong .........If everyone would pull all their resources and instead of fighting you would get more done I myself know sonny1 goes to other sites I have talked to him on the phone and I know scooter goes on other sites and I talk to him on skype......yet Ive noticed alot of people want to stand by one site and claim the person or people who own these sites know it the best......the truth will reveal its self when its good and ready..its all about when not what if anymore......O and the news is all a bunch of misdirection crap right now so lets all just relax and stay off the roller coaster....AND FOR GODS SAKE STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER!!!!!!

Chill Bra. B)

"here'here!

I think one of the main reasons GET was getting jumped on was because of the outrageous claim of $5-$9 rate. As awesome as everyone would feel that would be, that is completely unheard of, and I think they just didn't like someone trying to get their hopes up. When you put a rate out like that, it IS total pumping.

Big J DAWG1 Funny you should say that as my origanal post was scathingly scandalous...I thought about it for a moment and edited it....the prompter said I had to write something, so thats all I had....sorry.

I was just surprised is all. I was afraid the other night might have broke your spirit but I'm glad to see I feared for nothing. :DB)

"here'here!

I think one of the main reasons GET was getting jumped on was because of the outrageous claim of $5-$9 rate. As awesome as everyone would feel that would be, that is completely unheard of, and I think they just didn't like someone trying to get their hopes up. When you put a rate out like that, it IS total pumping.

Is it really unheard of Kuwait went all the way up to $9.......Ive been told by people that shall remain anonymous that Iraq has enough gold and oil and money to support $12 if need be will never happen......but you would be suprised who has said this and it not some secret friend in Iraq or the middle east

Chill Bra. B)

I'm chilled the truth stings sometimes or leaves a bitter taste in some peoples mouth too

Ok...some FACTS.

1. Malaki is STILL the number 1 choice for his party and WILL be the next PM.

Phoenix

Reporting from....."The Land of the REAL"

Phoenix,

I enjoy your posts and respect you because you are quite cool and calm. Kudos to you dude!

Unless you have intel that none of us is privy to, I disagree that Maliki will be re-elected as PM now.

He has been a defacto PM for the last 8 months now.

Why should he risk it by convening parliament?

Guess who is again calling for convening of Parliament? Adel Abdul-mahdi, the Vice President!

Why? He knows he's got the numbers!

With Allawi and the Kurds backing him in addition to some independent/ disenchanted deputies who just want to get on with life, nothing can stop this train now.

The signs were there :

a)Shabibi went to see him on 30 Sept 2010

b)James Jeffrey and the Commander Of US Forces met up with him on 18 Sept 2010

Adel Abdul-mahdi and Shabibi were in attendance when US announced that US forgave Iraq its debt ( Colin Powel and John snow were there)

Who responded with concern when UN rep was almost killed? Mahdi

Maliki is visiting the regional leaders to drum up support.

Yet when the chief cleric Sistani and the UNrep called for round table meeting with all major blocs, he gave lame excuses.

Can't help thinking......... maybe Maliki is exploring a safe haven for himself should it becomes necessary.

He is THAT desperate!

Unless the key leader like Mahdi or Allawi "meet" with any accident........nothing can now stop the RV train! ....IMO

PS Politically Allawi cannot be PM but he can be the guy pulling the strings behind.