Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW PARLIMENT PICTURE

pourit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Sorry I didn't go off line but I can't type while on the phone. It came from

the guy who said parliment was seated. (Get TEAM) Have to admit though...it does kind of look like Biden. Just passing it along friends. POURITFORWARD Bash me if you must. By the way, the announcement of the goi is supposed to be posted on the UN site tomorrow . Also the Chapter VII is SUPPOSEDLY removed too.

• Upvote 3

Sorry I didn't go off line but I can't type while on the phone. It came from

the guy who said parliment was seated. (Get TEAM) Have to admit though...it does kind of look like Biden. Just passing it along friends. POURITFORWARD Bash me if you must. By the way, the announcement of the goi is supposed to be posted on the UN site tomorrow . Also the Chapter VII is SUPPOSEDLY removed too.

Thanks for clarifying Pourit.....no bashing the messenger, just wanted to see where it came from. Looks like the same picture from ShawnW's link.

YEP! I read the chatter sent to me. Said pics will be on the UN SITE TOMORROW.

That no longer under CHAPTER VII

PLUS, additional very great and exciting news!!

The ride has started. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow (Wednesday), and Thursday, Friday (hope for the video!), and especially Sunday.

I'm tinking... it's time to get the financial advisor and get a TRUST. Make phone calls! and EXHALE!!!

Getting ready set to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH $ RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Is that Biden standing to the right of the guy up front wearing the pink robe?

I don't know, but I think I see Arianna Huffington in the second row just behind and to the left of MR. Pinky robe... :rolleyes:

OMG, is that Gloria Allred? If so, this must be true...she finds her way into every spotlight! B)

Edited by RobertD
  • Upvote 3

Is that Biden standing to the right of the guy up front wearing the pink robe?

I used the pic from the link Shawn posted, and zoomed in, that is NOT BIDEN... not even close. Biden is 6 feet tall at least, maybe 6'2, and the rest of those men are lucky to be 5'10. Besides, the build is wrong, Biden is more tall and slender. Nice try though Dirk.

How is it someone posts a picture like this and then goes offline? Suspicious! give us a link to verify......

Fun how that works put something out, get done and turn off your computer. Because your done.

Fun that you just made this post and your not on line now either. Give him or her a break there is not

one sole on here who really know what they are doing over here. I live here, work with Iraqis and they

are just as lost with this as we are. B)

• Upvote 2

If you want to know where a picture comes from, place your pointer over the picture and right click. When I did this, it didn't tell me where this particular picture came from. At least not directly. There was an option where I could click on "Block all pictures from the getteam!" Usually there is something that says Properties, if you click that it will give you the link for the picture, usually. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1