Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No One Really Knows!!

GMsales

Here is the sad reality that we all seem to be forgetting. This is Iraq!!! No one not even the Iraqi's know whats in store for them.

There is pleanty of information on what is being told to us by several different sources around the globe. No doubt that several people have friends and associates that are in fact connected.

But, how many of those sources are the decision makers. My guess is not a single one. Here is what it boils down to.

We are at the mercey of a very hard hit economy in an extremely unstable country and there is not 1 thing that we can do except sit back and hope that it unfolds in a positive manner.

Serveral of the people here had a source 7 years ago that told them to invest in the Dinar. Just curious but it seems that there was so many people that simply took an educated guess.

Basing it on Kwait that they felt this was a hughe chance to make alot of money. Nothing wrong with that at all. Thats why we are all here.

Take what is said, even in the papers , the articles, chats and so forth with a grain of salt. Breath and sit back if this is going to happen (I hope its soon) We will not have to be tied to a computer sitting up all night biting our nails.

It's going to be a big deal! We will all know within hours and can dance the Jig.

Until then I wish each and everyone of you a safe ride on the Dinar Rollercoaster. Stay employed , enjoy your families, take time to relax, and continue on with life as you know it.

If not you might not wake up one day and guess what you never got that last chance to take the kids to the park, thank your loved ones or even forgiven yourself for something

that you forgot to do because you were tied to this damn computer waiting on something that isn't going to change because you are sitting in front of a monitor.

Just my opinon

GMsales

let the bashing begin

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Great point and well taken. Only one person knows the outcome of Iraq's future. Keep believing in him and it will all play out for the best, perhaps better than we all expected. God Bless and thanks for the courage to even express your views. I hope you do not get beat up too bad. God Speed to all!!!!

The decision makers have come out and said what they plan on doing and what they ARE doing......its not like this is just on a whim that something COULD happen....this will happen.....its been in the works for years now.....its just a matter of when they get everything in place so that they are ready to handle the reinstatement of a currency of value.....they know whats in store for them....its not hard to see because there are plenty of documents from the people in charge fore telling where they are headed.....its not an IF this will happen...but rather a matter of WHEN.....and it seems that WHEN is coming up faster then most people think or want to believe.......STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I got into this investment because I believed in it. I still do believe in this. There are a lot of realities that go along with this speculation. I am sure we all can admit to being in front of our moniters when things "looked" like they were coming around. Iraq goes at their pace. There are few guarantees in life. There is enough writing on the wall that tells me this will happen. My prediction is "that it will". Thanks for your input..... Everyone. God Bless ...and ...GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 1

I got into this investment because I believed in it. I still do believe in this. There are a lot of realities that go along with this speculation. I am sure we all can admit to being in front of our moniters when things "looked" like they were coming around. Iraq goes at their pace. There are few guarantees in life. There is enough writing on the wall that tells me this will happen. My prediction is "that it will". Thanks for your input..... Everyone. God Bless ...and ...GO RV!!! B)

Me too! Me tooooo! I agree, this will happen and it's soooooo stinkin exciting! Whoo hoo!!!

Yes . . . I'm a morning person. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Why is it that every week now we have someone posting....."Don't forget to spend time with your kids"..."Don't forget the important things"...

"It'll happen when it happens"....."Don't quit your job"......

Is it me or does this kind of post happen once a week?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The decision makers have come out and said what they plan on doing and what they ARE doing......its not like this is just on a whim that something COULD happen....this will happen.....its been in the works for years now.....its just a matter of when they get everything in place so that they are ready to handle the reinstatement of a currency of value.....they know whats in store for them....its not hard to see because there are plenty of documents from the people in charge fore telling where they are headed.....its not an IF this will happen...but rather a matter of WHEN.....and it seems that WHEN is coming up faster then most people think or want to believe.......STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Dinarvets, We are in the presence of someone truly great on these boards! Unbeknownst to the rest of us mere mortals of this forum we have been graced with "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD"! He has come on this forum under the guise of KEEPMWLKNFNY. If you are not aware of some of his marvelous feats then let me bring them to your attention so you do not have to remain ignorant!

- His reputation is expanding, faster than the universe.

- He once had an akward moment, just to see how it feels.

- He lives vicariously through himself.

- He’s been known to cure narcolepsy just by walking into a room.

- He’s a lover… Not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so Don’t get any ideas.

- His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.

- Even his enemy’s list him as their emergency contact.

- He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.

- He speeks fluent French, in Russian.

- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

His Thoughts on Things

On Lady Luck: “Be wary of a woman who only shows up when you are winning.”

On Careers: “Find out what it is in life that you don’t do well, and then don’t do that thing.”

On Life: “It’s never too early to start beefing up your obituary.”

On Wingmen: “It doesn’t take more than one man to talk to a woman.”

On Manscaping: “I have no idea what this is.”

And when he is thirsty he will sometimes drinks DOS EQUIS

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!

• Upvote 2

Dinarvets, We are in the presence of someone truly great on these boards! Unbeknownst to the rest of us mere mortals of this forum we have been graced with "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD"! He has come on this forum under the guise of KEEPMWLKNFNY. If you are not aware of some of his marvelous feats then let me bring them to your attention so you do not have to remain ignorant!

- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

His Thoughts on Things

On Careers: “Find out what it is in life that you don’t do well, and then don’t do that thing.”

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!

Hahahaha I LOVE IT!!!

His Thoughts on Things

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!

That right there is FUNNY , LMAO....HEY KEEPM, I LOVE YOUR OPTIMISM, HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

Keep, I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how your posts lift me up when others (like Dr. J's) get me down. Particularly now when nerves are on edge because of the endless waiting and predictions that don't pan out, it's nice to have a sane, calm voice to bring me back to center. Thank you, my friend...

• Upvote 1

Why is it that every week now we have someone posting....."Don't forget to spend time with your kids"..."Don't forget the important things"...

Who cares? It's good advise and it's better than many of the posts that we see here almost everyday. :rolleyes:

Semper Fi !!!

You mean.....? Dang it! I already left the wife, farmed out the kids and shot the dawg. What am I supposed to do now? <_<B)

Hey Keep, thanks so much for the encouraging words that we all believed when we bought into this investment, and try to keep alive. I admit to lacking belief recently, which has reminded me to sit back and enjoy the journey. This is why we come on this site, to encourage or gain encouragement. Today you're the encourager! :D THANKS!

Thanks Keep, and I believe exactly as you do. Uncle Sam wants his tax money!