Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my dinar

philron

Ok, I've had enough of the rumors, the false dates, and all the "Unnamed Sources." This for for any one who truly believes that this stuff is going to go up anytime in the next year.

I need money for two things: The IRS 501 © for my Wildland fire crew and the money for the Die Cost on the badges we need as well. Is there anyone out there who truly believes that this dinar is really going to go up? Put your money where your mouth is. I will sell you what I have (approx $175,000) for $1,945.00. You will be helping a contracted Wildland Fire crew get the 2 things it needs most.

I will supply you with the information needed so you can pay the fee for the 501 © directly, no money is to be sent to me at all, as well as the information needed to pay the badge maker directly for the die cost. If you want, get me the 501 © first and I will call your 1,945 payment a donation to a charitable organization and give you the info you need to claim it as a deduction on you taxes.

I purchased this dinar about 5 years ago in the hopes that it would go up about now, it has not. I need my 501 © so that I can get the grants that will keep us in operation on the Fire Seasons and the badge is something that I designed to keep the crew "Uniformed." you can check me out at www.frontrangefirecrew.org. If you think I'm not for real I will provide serious offers with my EIN and LLC Numbers. I can not keep my crew going any longer with out of pocket expenses, I HAVE to have the 501©.

Yes I know the amount I'm asking is over the current value, but this is for those that truly believe that this will go up soon and wants to help out a struggling Non-Profit Wildland Fire Crew. Again, if I can get my 501© I can provide you with info to claim it as a donation on your taxes. With my 501© I will be able to get several grants that will keep us in operation and continue to provide jobs for people who would otherwise be unemployed or under employed.

This is not a joke, I am very serious about this and I have no where else to turn at this point. I have to have this completed by the end of this year or we will not be in operation next fire season.

Thank you for your time everyone,

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

Supervisor/Founder Front Range Fire Crew.

www.frontrangefirecrew.org

• Upvote 2

Ok, I've had enough of the rumors, the false dates, and all the "Unnamed Sources." This for for any one who truly believes that this stuff is going to go up anytime in the next year.

I need money for two things: The IRS 501 © for my Wildland fire crew and the money for the Die Cost on the badges we need as well. Is there anyone out there who truly believes that this dinar is really going to go up? Put your money where your mouth is. I will sell you what I have (approx $175,000) for $1,945.00. You will be helping a contracted Wildland Fire crew get the 2 things it needs most.

I will supply you with the information needed so you can pay the fee for the 501 © directly, no money is to be sent to me at all, as well as the information needed to pay the badge maker directly for the die cost. If you want, get me the 501 © first and I will call your 1,945 payment a donation to a charitable organization and give you the info you need to claim it as a deduction on you taxes.

I purchased this dinar about 5 years ago in the hopes that it would go up about now, it has not. I need my 501 © so that I can get the grants that will keep us in operation on the Fire Seasons and the badge is something that I designed to keep the crew "Uniformed." you can check me out at www.frontrangefirecrew.org. If you think I'm not for real I will provide serious offers with my EIN and LLC Numbers. I can not keep my crew going any longer with out of pocket expenses, I HAVE to have the 501©.

Yes I know the amount I'm asking is over the current value, but this is for those that truly believe that this will go up soon and wants to help out a struggling Non-Profit Wildland Fire Crew. Again, if I can get my 501© I can provide you with info to claim it as a donation on your taxes. With my 501© I will be able to get several grants that will keep us in operation and continue to provide jobs for people who would otherwise be unemployed or under employed.

This is not a joke, I am very serious about this and I have no where else to turn at this point. I have to have this completed by the end of this year or we will not be in operation next fire season.

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

i respect your post. maybe adam will do it since he says a couple of weeks from his last dv speculation

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

You had better recheck your price.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry that it hasn't RVed yet. I'm sorry that it's been a long tough road. I'm sorry that I don't have the disposable cash to help you. If there was any way to bolster your faith, I wish I could. I can't imagine what it would feel like if you unloaded your investment, and then it hit. All I can say is hold on. Don't give up. It's no good to start a race if, right before the end, you give up. I'm praying for you. I'm praying for all of us. We all have needs that we so desperately need this to come through for. Trust me, my son battles with leukemia, and I NEED money for his treatment. Just hang in there Philron, I'm right there with you.

• Upvote 7

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

Your dinar is a little over priced for todays market maybe if you offer

2mill dinar for $1945.00 you will get some takers.

• Upvote 1

Your dinar is a little over priced for todays market maybe if you offer

2mill dinar for $1945.00 you will get some takers.

i feel u on the offer but that price rite there aint goin make nobody think twice my friend...big ups to the fire fighters but the price it whats goin keep the smoke coverin ur chances...

I'm sorry that it hasn't RVed yet. I'm sorry that it's been a long tough road. I'm sorry that I don't have the disposable cash to help you. If there was any way to bolster your faith, I wish I could. I can't imagine what it would feel like if you unloaded your investment, and then it hit. All I can say is hold on. Don't give up. It's no good to start a race if, right before the end, you give up. I'm praying for you. I'm praying for all of us. We all have needs that we so desperately need this to come through for. Trust me, my son battles with leukemia, and I NEED money for his treatment. Just hang in there Philron, I'm right there with you.

You SIR, and I mean that with the utmost respect.......has put this into incredible perspective! You are a true soldier for your family, and most of all your son! YOUR FAITH WILL BE REWARDED!!! Continued blessings for your family, and son! :)

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

Phil,

I just checked with Dinar Trade and they will sell 250,000 for $270.00. No offense, but 175,000 for $1945.00 is a bit steep.

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

I do not want to offend you but with the sell rate of $880 per 1M ($88 per 100,000) you have about $156 US worth of dinar. Was you post to be 1.75M dinar?

Guest Ratatap

Jeeeesh you guys, you are missing the point. The guy does not want to sell his Dinar - HE HAS TO CREATE FUNDS FOR HIS 501C ! He is asking anyone to donate $1945 to his cause and he will GIVE you the dinar - Get it blink.gif

On the other hand Philron, a little clarification would have helped them understand your intention - hopefully I conveyed that for you.

Hang in there Bubba - someone will step to the plate that understands and is in line with your kind of cause......

GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

You, my dear, are a man worth knowing. All my blessings and prayers go with you and yours. You also hang in there, dear. My prayers go to your son.

Jeeeesh you guys, you are missing the point. The guy does not want to sell his Dinar - HE HAS TO CREATE FUNDS FOR HIS 501C ! He is asking anyone to donate $1945 to his cause and he will Give you the dinar - Get it blink.gif

Hang in there Bubba - someone will step to the plate that understands and is in line with your kind of cause......

GO RV !!!!!!!

Exactly! ratatap I hope someone has the disposable cash to help Phil out.

Jeeeesh you guys, you are missing the point. The guy does not want to sell his Dinar - HE HAS TO CREATE FUNDS FOR HIS 501C ! He is asking anyone to donate $1945 to his cause and he will Give you the dinar - Get it blink.gif

GO RV !!!!!!!

Thank you for seeing what I need to do. Hey, I'd be willing to give them away if someone knows someone in the IRS who can set this up for me at no cost. I can get a grant for the badges I just really need the 501 c.

give us a credit union account number and I'll send ten bucks any other takes?

I don' have the account with a credit union it's with First Bank in Colorado. I can provide accont info if needed. I'm not worried about id theft as the account is a businness account associated with a non-profit fire crew .... that is currently broke.