Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my dinar

philron

I don' have the account with a credit union it's with First Bank in Colorado. I can provide accont info if needed. I'm not worried about id theft as the account is a businness account associated with a non-profit fire crew .... that is currently broke.

Why don't you go create a Donate account with PayPal? I would use that method.

If you create an account with Paypal, you can also link it to your business account easily and transfer funds as they pour in! ;)

Then, all you need to do is give people the email address you have registered with your Paypal account, rather than a bank account number.

I will see how to set that up. Do I need the 501c prior to setting up a Donation Account with PayPal? I have a regular paypal account under sterling1118@yahoo.com but I want people to get tax credit if making a donation.

I will see how to set that up. Do I need the 501c prior to setting up a Donation Account with PayPal? I have a regular paypal account under sterling1118@yahoo.com but I want people to get tax credit if making a donation.

This would be a great question for some of the smarter guys on here. But I do believe you are on the right track. Anyone have an answer for this?

I for a fact know you don't need a 501C to set up a donation account through Paypal. Paypal doesn't care how your money comes through. I don't have a so-called "Donation" account, but I can take donations from my website using a donation button that people click and then they are taken to Paypal to complete a transaction for a certain amount, or for an amount that they choose. The only problem with that is that you have to have a place to put the button and while you COULD do that from the forum here, not sure if it would be wise or possible without Adam's consent. The best place to do that would be on your website and then give us the link to that page.

I for a fact know you don't need a 501C to set up a donation account through Paypal. Paypal doesn't care how your money comes through. I don't have a so-called "Donation" account, but I can take donations from my website using a donation button that people click and then they are taken to Paypal to complete a transaction for a certain amount, or for an amount that they choose. The only problem with that is that you have to have a place to put the button and while you COULD do that from the forum here, not sure if it would be wise or possible without Adam's consent. The best place to do that would be on your website and then give us the link to that page.

I believe you are correct. Not this site. Adam will not start something for one person because if he did that, everyone would want to do this and clutter up the site. I will support the efforts regardless of how I have to get there. God Bless.

Okay Philron,

Here's what I got...A couple of suggestions. You're the only one that can make these decisions.

I'm really puzzled that you came here with your offer to sell your Dinar..?

Anyway...Here's just some food for thought, brother.

Dinar: Don't sell your Dinar. Just hang on.

501c3: You do the majority of your 501c3 paperwork...Easy!!! Download from IRS.

Badge: Do you have your artwork done? If not, I freelance and would consider donating a little design time...Lord Willing.

You came to the right place....not sure about your Dinar demonations....?

God Bless!!!

Don't sell your Dinar. You have a great cause. We run charity events all the time and it just takes phone calls and pounding the pavement a bit. Your organization is helping your community. Take two days out of your time to call or visit every church in the area that you protect and ask for funds. Also, visit local business owners (not national chains) and see if they are willing to support you as well. It is a tax write off for them. Tell each church and business that any amount will help but don't put an amount on it. You may be shocked at the generosity of your community. If all you need is $2,000 you should be able to find the support in your community, and it looks like you have support here as well. Many blessings to you and your crew.

Ok, I've had enough of the rumors, the false dates, and all the "Unnamed Sources." This for for any one who truly believes that this stuff is going to go up anytime in the next year.

I need money for two things: The IRS 501 © for my Wildland fire crew and the money for the Die Cost on the badges we need as well. Is there anyone out there who truly believes that this dinar is really going to go up? Put your money where your mouth is. I will sell you what I have (approx $175,000) for $1,945.00. You will be helping a contracted Wildland Fire crew get the 2 things it needs most.

I will supply you with the information needed so you can pay the fee for the 501 © directly, no money is to be sent to me at all, as well as the information needed to pay the badge maker directly for the die cost. If you want, get me the 501 © first and I will call your 1,945 payment a donation to a charitable organization and give you the info you need to claim it as a deduction on you taxes.

I purchased this dinar about 5 years ago in the hopes that it would go up about now, it has not. I need my 501 © so that I can get the grants that will keep us in operation on the Fire Seasons and the badge is something that I designed to keep the crew "Uniformed." you can check me out at www.frontrangefirecrew.org. If you think I'm not for real I will provide serious offers with my EIN and LLC Numbers. I can not keep my crew going any longer with out of pocket expenses, I HAVE to have the 501©.

Yes I know the amount I'm asking is over the current value, but this is for those that truly believe that this will go up soon and wants to help out a struggling Non-Profit Wildland Fire Crew. Again, if I can get my 501© I can provide you with info to claim it as a donation on your taxes. With my 501© I will be able to get several grants that will keep us in operation and continue to provide jobs for people who would otherwise be unemployed or under employed.

This is not a joke, I am very serious about this and I have no where else to turn at this point. I have to have this completed by the end of this year or we will not be in operation next fire season.

Thank you for your time everyone,

Sincerely

Phil Roncarati

Supervisor/Founder Front Range Fire Crew.

www.frontrangefirecrew.org

• Upvote 1

To all those who have made the unbelievably gracious offer to donate small amounts to my Fire Crew so that I can get my 501c and pay for the Die set up cost on our badge. I have set up a paypal account for donations. the paypal account is under phil@frontrangefirecrew.org. If anyone wishes to contact me directly, my contact info is on the web site www.frontrangefirecrew.org or email me at phil@frontrangefirecrew.com or phil@frontrangefirecrew.org.

I thank you for your help, most replies were kind some were a bit disrespectful but that is what you get posting on a public forum. I need $850 for the 501c and the badge set up cost is $1,095. I have the artwork already done and have the badge maker standing by. Lawman Badge company in California will be making the badge. You can see a example of the badge on the "About Us" page on the web site.

If anyone is interested I will have a badge made with their name on the top ribbon of the badge for those who helped me get them made. the badge cost is $95 each once the die is made but I will send you one at no charge, if you want one, as my way of saying thank you for supporting the Front Range Fire Crew.

I am not a scam artist or trying to get free money, I am more than willing to open my account books to anyone who donates so that they can see for themselves exactly where the money is being spent. I set this policy at the formation of the crew, I have nothing to hide, in a day of continued scams, and closed door dealings I want to be completely up front with those that support or donate to the crew.

The 501c will help me secure the grants I need for continued operation. I already have promises of small donations from WalMart, Aflac Insurance, and Wells Fargo Bank once I get the 501c

Thank you again for your help. My offer still stands, I will give you all my Dinar if someone wants to get me the money for the 501c and or the badge die cost (the 501c is the more important of the 2.)

Sincerely,

Phil Roncarati

Supervisor/Founder Front Range Fire Crew

Very good idea,i will also donate $20.00

I set up a paypal account under phil@frontrangefirecrew.org. I have also posted a long reply to all of you who have offered to help, it is in the Selling Dinar section of the forum

I'm in!!!! :lol:

Or Paypal... do you have a Paypal account Phill?

I have posted a reply to all of you have have offered to help. It is in the Selling Dinar section of the forum.

I'm am in - lets all pitch in here!!!!!!!!!

I have posted a reply to all of you have have offered to help. It is in the Selling Dinar section of the forum.

I will donate a few bucks.

I will also donate 10 dollars to the 501 c account via credit union

give us a credit union account number and I'll send ten bucks any other takes?

I'm sorry that it hasn't RVed yet. I'm sorry that it's been a long tough road. I'm sorry that I don't have the disposable cash to help you. If there was any way to bolster your faith, I wish I could. I can't imagine what it would feel like if you unloaded your investment, and then it hit. All I can say is hold on. Don't give up. It's no good to start a race if, right before the end, you give up. I'm praying for you. I'm praying for all of us. We all have needs that we so desperately need this to come through for. Trust me, my son battles with leukemia, and I NEED money for his treatment. Just hang in there Philron, I'm right there with you.

I am so sorry to hear that about your son and I just wanted you to inow that our prayers are with you and your family, I wish I could help financially but we are right where you are at. After this RV's I will be donating to the Leukemia foundation and Breast Cancer and American Diabeties. Just know he has alot of people praying for him and you....

God Bless You and your Family...

I'm sorry that it hasn't RVed yet. I'm sorry that it's been a long tough road. I'm sorry that I don't have the disposable cash to help you. If there was any way to bolster your faith, I wish I could. I can't imagine what it would feel like if you unloaded your investment, and then it hit. All I can say is hold on. Don't give up. It's no good to start a race if, right before the end, you give up. I'm praying for you. I'm praying for all of us. We all have needs that we so desperately need this to come through for. Trust me, my son battles with leukemia, and I NEED money for his treatment. Just hang in there Philron, I'm right there with you.

If I had a way of getting my 501c and setting up a charity drive for your sons treatment cost I'd do it in a heart beat! If I get what I need you have my word I will see if that is something that a non-profit organization can do. I don't know if I can solicit money under my Non-Profit for payment or donation to another person or if it has to be used by the fire crew. If I get my 501c I will look into this. I am in remission now for about 6 years, without the insurance I had at the time I would not have had the money to pay for treatment and I would not be here today. I understand your burden and hope that someday, somehow I can help you.

give us a credit union account number and I'll send ten bucks any other takes?

We operate a 501c3. They can be set up through several companies that help you through the IRS process. It is not cheap and it takes about a year once turned into the IRS! Then you will be required to keep detailed records. Applying for grants is another nightmare. Money is short and nobody is giving it out. If you intend to apply for government grants expect to pay up to $5,000.00 per grant. They must be written by professionals and can take up to one year just to get a response. And NO you do not get your money back. You need to get your ducks in a row and slow down. This process you are about to take will need several years, not days. Keep the faith brother. You will be better off riding this thing out.

The Disaster Response Team of America http://www.thedisasterresponseteamofamerica.com/

• Upvote 1

Prayer chain request for all in need of help. This post takes us back to what is most important . . . that is support for each other weather it be info., direction, advise, "intel" or a BIG TEXAS PRAYER CHAIN! God bless all in need of encouragement. Every things bigger in Texas, including our Prayer chains!smile.gif

I lived in south Texas for a while and I can vouch for this being true! :lol:

What a dear you are! And yes, prayer chains do work. I wasn't so sure about this forum for a while, but I'm seeing that there are some incredibly smart, conscious and caring people here. We all need encouragement or we wouldn't be here, huh?! Onward and upward!

• Upvote 1