Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Response to MJ post Of no RV till 2011

blanc

First off I would like to thank Scooter and others who assist him on the gathering of documentation that points to the RV closing in quickly.

Others pop on like Micheal J and make assertions without any facts to back up except claims of intel which has proved unreliable time and again. The documentation that Scooter and others have obtained is overwhelming and encouraging. After reading just a small portion of stuff they have gathered I and others believe of the soon approaching event. Even though we are aware of the violent aspect of Iraq any thing can happen to derail what many have started, this the world we live in. Having said all that I would again like to thank all those who have given much time to this endeavor.

Thanks Adam,Scooter and all,

Blanc

• Upvote 9

This is a highly speculative investment and must be treated as such. My hope is that the RV is near. It is just as easy to GUESS as to a date & rate as it is to GUESS that it is no where near. I choose to follow facts as opposed to so called intel, but thats me. We all follow our paths in life and hope it takes us to where we want. Good luck to all...............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have all placed our bets, let it run. That was money that WE decided we could lose and still survive. We want to win, everybody does but life doesn't work that way. I look at it like it was a BIG lottery ticket. I got my ticket, now all I can do is check the numbers everyday to see if I won. If not ,there is tomorrow, but the ticket is paid for! ENJOY! ENUFF SAID

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I love reading everyone's opinions, based on facts or not, it's fun to see what's on people's minds. Deep down we all know it'll happen in God's timing....no time to waste on negative thoughts! Not when I'm about to eat this red velvet cupcake in front of me....sweeet....you know, when it's so rich, it makes the corners of your jaw hurt, and ya got an eye that involuntarily tries to close from the bottom up? Yeah, that's what I got here....be jealous folks, be very jealous

....mmmmmm....

ooops, icing on the keyboard, wheres the tissues???

...wait, don't want tissues, waste of icing....

....fjkbfvbvbeve kvbvbvf....<--(tongue-depressed keys)tongue.gif

• Upvote 4

I love reading everyone's opinions, based on facts or not, it's fun to see what's on people's minds. Deep down we all know it'll happen in God's timing....no time to waste on negative thoughts! Not when I'm about to eat this red velvet cupcake in front of me....sweeet....you know, when it's so rich, it makes the corners of your jaw hurt, and ya got an eye that involuntarily tries to close from the bottom up? Yeah, that's what I got here....be jealous folks, be very jealous

....mmmmmm....

What a VISUAL!

But funny still. Thanks!

First off I would like to thank Scooter and others who assist him on the gathering of documentation that points to the RV closing in quickly.

Others pop on like Micheal J and make assertions without any facts to back up except claims of intel which has proved unreliable time and again. The documentation that Scooter and others have obtained is overwhelming and encouraging. After reading just a small portion of stuff they have gathered I and others believe of the soon approaching event. Even though we are aware of the violent aspect of Iraq any thing can happen to derail what many have started, this the world we live in. Having said all that I would again like to thank all those who have given much time to this endeavor.

Blanc

BLANC,

i DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THAT i HAVE EVER MADE A PREDICTION OR POSTED ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLED A PREDICTION. ALL I HAVE EVER DONE IS TRY TO ENCOURAGE THE POOR PEOPLE ON HERE THAT LOOSE THEIR CONFIDENCE IN THEIR INVESTMENT BECAUSE OF ALL THE LIE'S , FICTION , AND MADE UP CRAP THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE POST JUST TO DOWN EVERYONE AND I GUESS THEY THANK THAT IS FUNNY. SO NEXT TIME YOU MENTION MY NAME IN A ARTICLE HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AS TO WHO SAID WHAT .

YOU ARE FORGIVEN !!

LETS GET IN AGREEMENT AND BRING THIS THING HOME FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE.

Rev Dan POP

BLANC,

i DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THAT i HAVE EVER MADE A PREDICTION OR POSTED ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLED A PREDICTION. ALL I HAVE EVER DONE IS TRY TO ENCOURAGE THE POOR PEOPLE ON HERE THAT LOOSE THEIR CONFIDENCE IN THEIR INVESTMENT BECAUSE OF ALL THE LIE'S , FICTION , AND MADE UP CRAP THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE POST JUST TO DOWN EVERYONE AND I GUESS THEY THANK THAT IS FUNNY. SO NEXT TIME YOU MENTION MY NAME IN A ARTICLE HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AS TO WHO SAID WHAT .

YOU ARE FORGIVEN !!

Rev Dan POP

Sorry Dan, but I think you mis-read. I don't see where he made reference to you at all.

Sorry Dan, but I think you mis-read. I don't see where he made reference to you at all.

I agree with TXDinarDreamer, I believe you must have misread Blanc's post, Rev Dan POP. But since you said all is forgiven, that's good.

I do hope that all posters will give reference links on the first post and try to keep the Forum as positive as possible.

I will also add that I enjoy the humor occasionally, and agree that some is needed; however, sometimes when I'm tired it gets very annoying to have to read through all the back-and-forth one-up lines to try to find the meaningful responses.

BLANC,

YOU ARE FORGIVEN !!

Rev Dan POP

This is funny, pop gets mad because he thinks pop his name was used, but in reality pop was a expression in the article so settle down pop its all good. :lol:

• Upvote 1

....mmmmmm....

flying gobs of icing, tongue on the keyboard.......be afraid, be very afraid.

BLANC,

YOU ARE FORGIVEN !!

Rev Dan POP

I'm confused as to who you are Rev. Are you saying you are Michael J?? The point I am trying to make is that the reports are there that people don't even look at. If you are a Rev why do you bring more confusion into the mix. The Bible says who is the author of confusion. With comments that don't unite they divide. Just something to think about.

I'm confused as to who you are Rev. Are you saying you are Michael J?? The point I am trying to make is that the reports are there that people don't even look at. If you are a Rev why do you bring more confusion into the mix. The Bible says who is the author of confusion. With comments that don't unite they divide. Just something to think about.

Micheal J? You mean Micheal Jackson will be responsible for the RV? I'd moonwalk for that... :D

Blanc

"Unreliable????" Uh, excuse me, "DrJ" said no "rv" before October awhile back and guess what....he was right!!!! Wow, a better track record than any other person.

I want this as bad as everyone else, but I'm not going to grasp for straws.

Blanc