Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV Yesterday The 17th...SURPRISED?

MicheleJ

I am putting up this post so some of you can come back to it a year from now just as you did with my June post.

As my source called it, there was no RV yesterday, the 17th. I know...BIG DEAL. As he stated, there will be no RV the 1st Q of 2011 as DD and others are predicting nor will there be an RV in all of 2011.

Again, my source is adamant about this fact and I am simply passing it on to you YET just about all of you were attacking me last week. Man...I am just the messenger. Remember..."don't kill the messenger."

Heck folks, I am invested in IQD and I want this to happen tomorrow too. I WANTED it yesterday for that matter but, it didn't happen as Vic stated. When the 2nd Q of 2011 rolls around and there is STILL no RV, perhaps, just maybe, some of you will be believers.

Look....all I did was share information that I have and I am sorry that I cannot get into greater detail but there is too much as stake for one of my best friends....HIS JOB!

Hang in there, I am still invested and I will stay invested until something breaks one way or the other.

Dr. J (aka. Mike....I am a guy....remember, this is my wife's account)

P.S. I am up early again investing in currencies...the euro is at $1.3906. It needs to get to $1.51, right where it was at last November (that's a clue folks).

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 47

I am putting up this post so some of you can come back to it a year from now just as you did with my June post.

As my source called it, there was no RV yesterday, the 17th. I know...BIG DEAL. As he stated, there will be no RV the 1st Q of 2011 as DD and others are predicting nor will there be an RV in all of 2011.

Again, my source is adamant about this fact and I am simply passing it on to you YET just about all of you were attacking me last week. Man...I am just the messenger. Remember..."don't kill the messenger."

Heck folks, I am invested in IQD and I want this to happen tomorrow too. I WANTED it yesterday for that matter but, it didn't happen as Vic stated. When the 2nd Q of 2011 rolls around and there is STILL no RV, perhaps, just maybe, some of you will be believers.

Look....all I did was share information that I have and I am sorry that I cannot get into greater detail but there is too much as stake for one of my best friends....HIS JOB!

Hang in there, I am still invested and I will stay invested until something breaks one way or the other.

P.S. I am up early again investing in currencies...the euro is at $1.3906. It needs to get to $1.51, right where it was at last November (that's a clue folks).

I'M 100% BEHIND YOU, I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A WHILE BUT IT SEEMS EVERY ONE HAS BLINDERS ON.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

If you're just "the messenger", then why do you continue to repeat this bad news. It would appear that you enjoy bringing people pain. You've already told us at great length the other day what your contact predicts...now leave it alone. Take your negative message elsewhere. You can come back and gloat 12/31/2011 if your information is correct.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I've been thinking about this and came up with a scenario that I felt could be feasible for a two year delay, it's just a theory or opinion or whatever you wish to call it.

The GCC had put out that within 4 to 5 yrs they would work towards having a common Middle Eastern Currency, i.e; the Gulf Dinar, not only would this allow them to peg their economy to it as opposed to the U.S. Dollar.

This was changed a few months into this year, within a time frame of 2 to 3 yrs as it was put on the back burner. Now the time frame increased due to the speed of Iraq doing what it is they've been doing, yes we are seeing lots of things but are way to focused on one thing. At this time the Kurds bickering about the Census, which within the Kurdistan Region their people are probably making more money as opposed to what Baghdad wishes to offer countrywide, I feel this has some bearing as well as you'll notice the Census is still not complete which it is supposed to be completed during the month of Oct. The delay lies within the Kurdistan Region....

Now back to the dinar.....if in fact the Common Gulf Currency has something to do with a 2 yr delay it bears to reason that they will force us to cash in at whatever rate is established once that new currency is implemented within the Middle East. It will have to be converted within a time period which I feel they could actually lock the rate to keep us from holding onto the dinar in order to wait for the exchange rate to rise even further. We will be pretty much forced to take whatever rate they give us. With an estimated $11 Billion Dollar deficit predicted for next year it would be advantageous for them to wait until they are above board in order to RV.

Now mind you this is just a theory based on the information that I've seen. Now here's a thought as well, who's to say that the information we're seeing on the "Official Websites" hasn't been intentionally misleading with the lack of more pertinent information that we could read off of? We've seen the subterfuge within the media, I feel that allot of the information we are picking to pieces is being hand fed to us as well. These are a very clever and shrewd society who at one time ran a good portion of the world. Bearing that in mind don't think for a minute that they are not looking out for themselves no matter who is trying to pull the strings. Our power has become limited at this point as well as other countries. They know they are sitting on 505+ Billion Barrels of oil and know that they will become the second richest country in the world, what the people of Iraq have suffered for the last 40 yrs will come back to them in wealth ten fold IMO. The suffering and losses we have taken for granted here in the U.S. is nothing compared to what this society has suffered.

Again these are just my thoughts on a particular scenario that came to mind today. If you have thoughts to share on this please feel free, otherwise bash away....lol

I did not expect an RV this weekend, but truly felt that serious movement or an announcement within the GOI would have been produced over this weekend. Maybe we'll hear something positive today...

V

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hey Dr J

Spend some time looking at Scooters post and the documentation that states this needs to happen by end of month or Iraq looses a lot of contractual agreements set up by WTO, IMF and other countries. This is not rumors but facts. Scooter spent a great deal of time with others in order to get factual info to us which he was not obligated to do. If you have documentation to back up your claims they would be appreciated but to just come on and say you have contacts and leave it at that does not hold water. Call it bashing if you want but facts are facts and I don't see them here.

Go RV

• Upvote 11

I need an explanation here. You are saying that the Euro/USD needs to be $ 1.51 am I correct?

The reason I am asking is this. Why? When in July you were saying it was still a go for the 17th Oct when the Euro/USD was around $1.20-$1.25.

Not saying your are wrong but why no mention back then? To me your as bad as the "every weekend pumpers" and just as wrong in previous predictions and you move the goalposts as each date comes along.

Again you could be right about this but why no mention of this in previous posts to me it seems you are making it up as you go along but that's just my opinion.

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully my post will be the last response to this drivel. Lets see Mike, you predicted no RV in June and you were correct and you disappeared until your prediction of the time, Oct 17th. Well now you have made a post, which you were no doubt itching to write at 12:01 10/18, and you claim to have the "inside" scoup once again. Lets raise a glass to Mike disappearing until 2012...bye Mike

LOVE IT!! Here's a happy little tune to go with ;)

• Upvote 6

Also their is the rate, do you think that Iraq would wait 2 years at 1170. If nothing else they would bring it up to .22 just to be in line with the other ME countries. I don't think thats in the cards, They have to bring their country on line to profit. And with that you need money, Unless the rest of the ME countries are flipping the bill like we were. And do you think the IMF would sit back and watch this go down and not do anything. Lets face the facts here, The IMF has told them if they can't do it, we will. <_<

for god sake NO ONE KNOWS :angry: we all want it to RV :rolleyes: , keep the factual stuff coming B) but all this hype about when its going to happen really is like going round and round in circles its every week someome knows somethink but can't say how or where they got that info from which then makes it pointless cos its half a story so there for half the facts if any facts? look foward to reading your post next year NOT ;)

• Upvote 1

This is more garbage messaging like most rumors. No details and supporting documents or details. Just pure RUMOR! The Euro has NOTHING to do with the IQD!!!!! That is from my SOURCE that is high in the financial world! I cannot give any more details because he/she could loose their JOB! Sound familiar? This is nothing more than some rumor that is worthless in the context of the RV of the IQD. Not funny, not interesting, not important and simply just a waste of time reading!!!!

• Upvote 5

Blanc.... I m gonna have to agree with you and Scooter on this one also. Iraq cannot support itself with out all the contracts in place and there will be many more as they can afford to meet them. They need outside help to rebuild the country in a timely manner. They cant even get their infrastructure going with out this. Even with some of the loans its not enough. Also I know we are paying more at the gas pumps lately, but oil prices are going up. They need that also. They need to be able to ship it for it to be profiable. I'm not saying its going to happen now( it is an investment) I'm just saying the is the best time in this whole time to RV.Thanks :)

Hopefully my post will be the last response to this drivel. Lets see Mike, you predicted no RV in June and you were correct and you disappeared until your prediction of the time, Oct 17th. Well now you have made a post, which you were no doubt itching to write at 12:01 10/18, and you claim to have the "inside" scoup once again. Lets raise a glass to Mike disappearing until 2012...bye Mike

Damn it Man

See Ya Mikey

You take the fun out of I want to be like Mike.

Madman Out

• Upvote 2

Also their is the rate, do you think that Iraq would wait 2 years at 1170. If nothing else they would bring it up to .22 just to be in line with the other ME countries. I don't think thats in the cards, They have to bring their country on line to profit. And with that you need money, Unless the rest of the ME countries are flipping the bill like we were. And do you think the IMF would sit back and watch this go down and not do anything. Lets face the facts here, The IMF has told them if they can't do it, we will. <_<

I'm not arguing your comment, but I do recall someone within the MOF stating that they could sustain the rate as long as auctions and T-Bill sales were kept up. Gas has gone up around 30 cents here I agree with that as well, oil is up, everything is place, (some not complete) I'm not disputing that one bit. We all know the UN made threats to get it done, and look where that landed, now if the IMF has that power...so be it. I want it as much as anyone else for sure. Lord knows I'm so curious to see the final outcome of this. If the current news is true that there will be a GOI announcement made today, then from all the speculation we've had on here the RV should follow......we'll see.

V

• Upvote 5

I am sorry for all of you who were counting on this day, but it is the same scenario each time; It happens when it will happen...wish it were sooner than later, it is like waiting for your child to be born, they come when they come, not a minute sooner nor later. The only good thing that I like hard dates, is that it gives me something to circle on my calendar...my calendar is full.

• Upvote 1

It's always easy to say " I TOLD YA SO!!" If you don't want to be slammed by the people of this forum try a little tact and consideration of the people who have been waiting for this for a long time.. I'm just a newbie and I was unhappy with the way you present your text.

• Upvote 3