Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important announcemnt Monday......

ShawnW

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fal-iraqnews.net%2Fnew%2Fpolitical-news%2F30416.html&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8

Conscious / Baghdad / T r

17/10/2010 5:42pm 17/10/2010 5:42 pm

The head of the list of renovation and a leading figure in the Iraqi List, Tariq al-Hashemi said the leadership in Iraq has reached an important decision to be hoped it was announced on Monday.

Hashemi said in a press statement following a meeting of the leadership of the mass was attended by reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that today's meeting was very important and which were review the current political situation and study the options available to the Iraqi List.

Stressing that the Steering Committee Atkhaddt important decision will be presented on Monday to Congress . Iraq's 91 for consultation and to take the final decision would be announced after the end of the meeting.

• Upvote 5

Nice find Shawn, cant wait to hear what it is.

They are probably announcing a new mechanism for another meeting and that the formation of the government is imminent followed by saying all the members of Parliament will all be out of the country in a cluster. It seems like every bit of news from Iraq says the same information.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Big Announcement!!!!!!!!! Here it is !!!!!!

We would like to inform everyone,We have no clue what we are doing and this could go on for monthes to come.We are going to bring in all of our children to figure it all out for us.My 5 year old we lead the meeting.They will have it worked out by the end of the day.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Stressing that the Steering Committee Atkhaddt important decision will be presented on Monday to Congress . Iraq's 91 for consultation and to take the final decision would be announced after the end of the meeting.

Please bear with me, as I just woke up.

Two things came to mind when I read this.

First, that a Steering Committee is useless on

a roller coaster. You don't steer a roller

coaster. The little cars are on a track.

The second think I thought of was what if

the Steering Committee had one of these;

steer.gif

Then it would be a safe bet that anything they had to say

would probably just be more of this;

bullshit.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Please bear with me, as I just woke up.

Two things came to mind when I read this.

First, that a Steering Committee is useless on

a roller coaster. You don't steer a roller

coaster. The little cars are on a track.

The second think I thought of was what if

the Steering Committee had one of these;

steer.gif

Then it would be a safe bet that anything they had to say

would probably just be more of this;

bullshit.gif

LOL for just getting up, this is one of your better efforts .... just happy for a bird siting here, was gettin' a bit worried and hoped you hadn't completely flown the coop!!!

Blessings bird,

pvS

PS I'm sorta worried about that longhorn steer, he looks a little skinny to me

Big Announcement!!!!!!!!! Here it is !!!!!!

We would like to inform everyone,We have no clue what we are doing and this could go on for monthes to come.We are going to bring in all of our children to figure it all out for us.My 5 year old we lead the meeting.They will have it worked out by the end of the day.

I m glad to see people here are starting to understand how an Iraqi politician thinks. They are all full of ****.

• Upvote 3

:lol:

LOL for just getting up, this is one of your better efforts .... just happy for a bird siting here, was gettin' a bit worried and hoped you hadn't completely flown the coop!!!

Blessings bird,

pvS

PS I'm sorta worried about that longhorn steer, he looks a little skinny to me

:lol: :lol :excl::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NO WONDER A MAN LIKE SADDAM COULD DOMINATE THESE DING A LINGS THEY CAN'T MAKE A DECISION AT ALL

BECAUSE THEY LIE EVERY TIME THEIR MOUTH MOVES. I AM HAVING LESS AND LESS RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ DAILY BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY TURNED OUT AND VOTED FOR THE GUYS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY OR THEIR PEOPLE.

Rumors day after day from the people on here that are just made up crap is bad enough but the constant lies daily from the leadership and the news media of Iraq are disgustng at best.

We have invested in them and their country . Our investment will help them and their country as well as the very few of us and this would have paid off a long time ago if their leadership give a flip about their people.

I pray daily for their leadership to have compassion for their people and make wise decisions on their behalf and if they do our RV will be high and would happen with joy and happyness around the globe for countries, companies & private sector. Then we have to listen and read all this garbage from these so called leaders. They can't lead crap. Rev Dan

• Upvote 3

NO WONDER A MAN LIKE SADDAM COULD DOMINATE THESE DING A LINGS THEY CAN'T MAKE A DECISION AT ALL

BECAUSE THEY LIE EVERY TIME THEIR MOUTH MOVES. I AM HAVING LESS AND LESS RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ DAILY BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY TURNED OUT AND VOTED FOR THE GUYS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY OR THEIR PEOPLE.

Rumors day after day from the people on here that are just made up crap is bad enough but the constant lies daily from the leadership and the news media of Iraq are disgustng at best.

We have invested in them and their country . Our investment will help them and their country as well as the very few of us and this would have paid off a long time ago if their leadership give a flip about their people.

I pray daily for their leadership to have compassion for their people and make wise decisions on their behalf and if they do our RV will be high and would happen with joy and happyness around the globe for countries, companies & private sector. Then we have to listen and read all this garbage from these so called leaders. They can't lead crap. Rev Dan

Change some names and country titles and you could be describing us I think. B)

• Upvote 1

Lets all hope for something grand!!!!!!!!!

GO RV !!!!!!

All we can do is be positive. None of us has a clue what this meeting is about. BUT, they have to feel the tension from the general population, the unrest, and the international pressure. So.. it would make sense that they are at least trying.

I'd rather read this than that tripe on MSNBC, which I KNOW is pure party propaganda.

• Upvote 1

Change some names and country titles and you could be describing us I think. B)

DIFFERENCE IS OUR LEADERS CAN MAKE AND IMPLEMENT THE DECISIONS WITHOUT OUR OR REGARDLESS OF OUR IDEA'S. BUT THEY DO GET IT DOME FAST WETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.

• Upvote 1