Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for the Long Timers

icutiewatcher

So, I'm pretty new to all of this, but am a quick study. I've read so many posts that my head is spinning, and apparently that has me fitting right in...

One of the things about this whole ride that just has me sitting on this fence... You know, the one that is a bit rickety and if I jump to one side I'm totally exhilarated because "It's going to happen tomorrow/this week/this month!" and if I jump to the other side "Well, sit quietly and be pleasantly surprised if it does, but NOTHING is official until it's official...Eventually, Dear...Eventually." From what I've read, the RV has come very close before, on more than one occasion, but what have been the hold ups in previous close calls?

What can you share about the last few times this has come so close, but didn't happen?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Only God really knows, when we get close someone drops a rench in the gears and everything comes to a stop! Keep the faith this will RV before the end of this year and it will be sooner than later, we are really close! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tampa's right. Monkey wrenchers everywhere. If the Iraqi's aren't doing it to themselves for the moment, somebody else takes over for them. Who that somebody else is, is anybody's guess. Iran doesn't want them liking the US, the US doesn't want them liking Iran. Sounds kinda depressing I know, BUT there are all sorts of things starting to move over there as we speak. A lot of it sounds like the same-o, same-o but at least it's a newer version. A lot of it sounds pretty hopeful. I trust the big boys and girls on this site and for the most part, they all think it's about to come down and their reasons sound pretty solid. For me, I just joke and razz folks and try to enjoy the whole experience. I try real hard not to get sucked in but I do from time to time. Ya I'm talkin about you conkel. :) You dawg you. :D Try to learn as much as you can and have as much fun as you can. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, I'm pretty new to all of this, but am a quick study. I've read so many posts that my head is spinning, and apparently that has me fitting right in...

One of the things about this whole ride that just has me sitting on this fence... You know, the one that is a bit rickety and if I jump to one side I'm totally exhilarated because "It's going to happen tomorrow/this week/this month!" and if I jump to the other side "Well, sit quietly and be pleasantly surprised if it does, but NOTHING is official until it's official...Eventually, Dear...Eventually." From what I've read, the RV has come very close before, on more than one occasion, but what have been the hold ups in previous close calls?

What can you share about the last few times this has come so close, but didn't happen?

I dont remember when the first time was for me but it was a real let down and the experience made me understand that mentally i really wasnt prepared to do this. So I thought about it and recommited to the idea that I am putting my money at risk by gambling on this investment. So in the end upstairs in my head I wrote it off. I have accepted that the money is gone.

This helps me from making knee jerk decisions to the b.s. news that comes out of Iraq and it helps my sanity.

If I lost it all. Its okay its not the end of the world for me but I know if I could do it again, I'd still take that shot.

So as far as all the predictions and rumours you get used to it.

I have been invested for almost 7 years, and personally, I do not believe that we have ever been close at all. I think that the gurus have made it all up everytime for the purpose of selling more Dinar. The dealers have made millions of dollars on us who have purchased Dinar. The rumors are an attempt at getting everyone riled up to the point of purchasing more "at the last minute". It is all a crock. JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been invested for almost 7 years, and personally, I do not believe that we have ever been close at all. I think that the gurus have made it all up everytime for the purpose of selling more Dinar. The dealers have made millions of dollars on us who have purchased Dinar. The rumors are an attempt at getting everyone riled up to the point of purchasing more "at the last minute". It is all a crock. JMHO

If its all a crock then why are you here? You should just sell your dinar and wash your hands.....this investment is NOT for the weak minded.....you shoulda known when you bought it that it wasnt going to be an overnight thing...especially 7 years ago lol This isent something that can be done carelessly, it has taken YEARS just to plan this out and to get things in position for this to happen.....if you have been hanging off of rumors this whole time then thats your own fault and you should be ashamed of yourself......If you actually did your homework and did some research you would have seen reasons why this IS going to happen...you would have seen that its been the plan all along to raise the value of the dinar and that they were going to hide everything possible that would point to a direct RV......this is the worlds best kept secret.....and it was meant to throw off your average level headed investor as to keep speculation down and to make it seem near impossible for any of this to happen....people keep looking for a direct answer or direct literature that they absolutely will RV at a certain time and guess what? You will NEVER find it.....but not all secrets have been hidden and they are out there....much has been found and posted here in articles and documents....NOT in rumors lol Most of your so called gurus have been just making up stories just to get you to keep coming back everyday for web site hits.....but there are some that do not have an agenda like Scooter....I can speak for him because i know him personally.....he is no different from you or me except he knows where to look and find some great info pertaining to this investment.......bottom line is that you shoulda known better when you bought it 7 years ago it wasent going to happen soon lol you have yourself to blame for that.....as for where we are now? This ride is ending.....believe it or not before Nov2nd.........you made it this far so whats another couple weeks or even a month?? Just sit back and sit on your hands......or if you believe so strongly that this is a crock please sell your dinar and rid yourself of this place because we dont need to hear your nonsense about you thinking what a joke this investment is.......do some real research and open your eyes to whats really going on here......then maybe it will restore your confidence......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Frankly, we don't know how many times the RV has been about to be announced, only to be put back on the shelf for one or another reasons. If what you read in the posts is true, that has happened a number of times since the end of 2009. One thing is for sure, IMO, the true situation of the RV/RI and its future announcement to the world has to be one of the best kept secrets in our time. That's both good for the Iraqis (helps to build the investment and value of the dinar) and annoying to us, as we wait interminably for this event to finally happen. I sitll believe when it does happen it will be over night, with no fanfare, and just be there when we awake. Even if I'm wrong, that's ok, as long as it happens.

Thanks, all... You confirm what I have been thinking all along... It's been a ride for a long time and it's plain and simple... It's not official until it's official, regardless of what "intel" or speculation anyone shares...

I do see and feel the momentum on a much broader scale than just the RV of the IQD though... This is really an important time in the world as a whole. I have to say this investment has been about so much more than money. I am truly grateful that my "intel" gave me the word on this... It was one of those synchronistic moments that just came at the right time...right before this really could move, but more importantly, I would have never imagined I would learn so much about world politics, media strategy and global economy in just my two short weeks of this ride... Wow. It really opens your eyes to a bigger picture.

If its all a crock then why are you here? You should just sell your dinar and wash your hands.....this investment is NOT for the weak minded.....you shoulda known when you bought it that it wasnt going to be an overnight thing...especially 7 years ago lol This isent something that can be done carelessly, it has taken YEARS just to plan this out and to get things in position for this to happen.....if you have been hanging off of rumors this whole time then thats your own fault and you should be ashamed of yourself......If you actually did your homework and did some research you would have seen reasons why this IS going to happen...you would have seen that its been the plan all along to raise the value of the dinar and that they were going to hide everything possible that would point to a direct RV......this is the worlds best kept secret.....and it was meant to throw off your average level headed investor as to keep speculation down and to make it seem near impossible for any of this to happen....people keep looking for a direct answer or direct literature that they absolutely will RV at a certain time and guess what? You will NEVER find it.....but not all secrets have been hidden and they are out there....much has been found and posted here in articles and documents....NOT in rumors lol Most of your so called gurus have been just making up stories just to get you to keep coming back everyday for web site hits.....but there are some that do not have an agenda like Scooter....I can speak for him because i know him personally.....he is no different from you or me except he knows where to look and find some great info pertaining to this investment.......bottom line is that you shoulda known better when you bought it 7 years ago it wasent going to happen soon lol you have yourself to blame for that.....as for where we are now? This ride is ending.....believe it or not before Nov2nd.........you made it this far so whats another couple weeks or even a month?? Just sit back and sit on your hands......or if you believe so strongly that this is a crock please sell your dinar and rid yourself of this place because we dont need to hear your nonsense about you thinking what a joke this investment is.......do some real research and open your eyes to whats really going on here......then maybe it will restore your confidence......

Go get em Keepm. A 7 year investor, more so than any other, should understand the investment and where we are in the saga. Very odd unless it is just frustration rearing it's ugly head after waiting so many years. The iraqis, their behavior and lack of action and initiative is off the scale nuts. The good news is Nov 2nd is close and we can all more than live with Scooter's anticipated rate range. Thanks for the post.

I don't know why anyone would give gman negative marks, I tend to agree with him, I don't think we have ever been close. Rumors have put us close, but the facts haven't panned out in our favor in the past. Rumors can turn into a huge green monster that roars in everyones ears(there's got to be little truth in rumors) We want this so bad that we let our common sense guard down and.... Wa-La... Rumor turns to factblink.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't know why anyone would give gman negative marks, I tend to agree with him, I don't think we have ever been close. Rumors have put us close, but the facts haven't panned out in our favor in the past. Rumors can turn into a huge green monster that roars in everyones ears(there's got to be little truth in rumors) We want this so bad that we let our common sense guard down and.... Wa-La... Rumor turns to factblink.gif

Then maybe you have been spending too much time reading chats from other sites and rumors to actually see the progress being made even just in the last year......there are MANY things that need to come togther for this to happen....things that most of us cant even fathom or think about being necessary....but if you can sit there and say that we are no closer then we were at this point a year ago then I would say you must have been in a coma for the entire year that passed......most overlook the little things that are accomplished day to day or the projects that are being done.....most dont even bother to read into that stuff that scooter has laid out for us MANY times.....progression has been achieved hundreds of times but blinders have been on too long.....this ride is coming to a complete stop......Ill see you guys in line at the bank.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then maybe you have been spending too much time reading chats from other sites and rumors to actually see the progress being made even just in the last year......there are MANY things that need to come togther for this to happen....things that most of us cant even fathom or think about being necessary....but if you can sit there and say that we are no closer then we were at this point a year ago then I would say you must have been in a coma for the entire year that passed......most overlook the little things that are accomplished day to day or the projects that are being done.....most dont even bother to read into that stuff that scooter has laid out for us MANY times.....progression has been achieved hundreds of times but blinders have been on too long.....this ride is coming to a complete stop......Ill see you guys in line at the bank.....

Keep.........Keep your shirt on. First of all you can't see the progress, you go by what you read or hear, So that's a rumor. A year ago, no lets go back further 2yrs, no RV...... today oct, 17.... no RV. close dosen't count, bottom line(RV)The way Iraq puts out dis information you can't believe anything.And to report on Iraqs disinformation on this forum is a double wham-e. Do i think it will RV.....sure I do. I'm I going to run to the bank every time someone brings , so called facts to the forum? No because I use common sensesmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Keep.........Keep your shirt on. First of all you can't see the progress, you go by what you read or hear, So that's a rumor. A year ago, no lets go back further 2yrs, no RV...... today oct, 17.... no RV. close dosen't count, bottom line(RV)The way Iraq puts out dis information you can't believe anything.And to report on Iraqs disinformation on this forum is a double wham-e. Do i think it will RV.....sure I do. I'm I going to run to the bank every time someone brings , so called facts to the forum? No because I use common sensesmile.gif

No one is getting loud with you :lol: Im just saying there are ways of seeing the progress.....there are documents and articles that show the progress they are making if you take the time to read them.....its not like they are sitting dead in the water and are in the same position as they were right after we invaded........even that doesnt take common sense to see......there isent misinformation about economical progress in Iraq...thats just a little silly to think....now as far as the currency and steps they are taking, yes...there is a lot of disinformation regarding that....but its really not that hard to see the progress that is being made...its all out there for the world to see......now your saying you think it will RV? Just a minute ago you were agreeing with the one who said this is all a crock......which one is it???

Edited by keepmwlknfny

First of all, at my age bashing has no effect on me. My reasons for purchasing Dinar are none of your business. I am sorry if I pushed your buttons sir, but reality is reality. Nothing has happened as a result of anyone or anything that has been done or reported on this site or by the so-called "gurus". Gurus, what a joke!!! If you want to rile someone up with bashing, you will have to look to someone else. My maturity level is beyond your comprehension. God bless you.