Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Derivative rumor found on other site

ShawnW

Just passing along....... :rolleyes:

[becu4us] after the showing of the video....

[becu4us] they are going to be posting in all banks in Iraq how the lower demonatinos work...

[becu4us] after the showing of the video....

[becu4us] that is a big deal

[becu4us] the Iraq Dinar has been trading on the Dirivitive (sp?) Market for the last two weeks

[becu4us] it's been trading at 2.73....

[becu4us] well if it is trading in this private market there is a expiration date before it goes live and we see it on forex

[becu4us] according to the source, since it is trading so strong on that market, he thinks very strongly that it will come in between 4- 6 dollars...

[becu4us], by Nov 3rd....

[becu4us] is the expiration date...

[becu4us] will not go beyond it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Help me here. Why would someone buy dinar for $2.37 when they can buy them all day long over here for say $1000.00 per million.

I'd like to meet these people. Cause I'd sell them my dinar and the shares to the Atlantis property I bought from Santa Claus. No way is the rate going to be high. Millionaire Iraqis??

• Upvote 2

Help me here. Why would someone buy dinar for $2.37 when they can buy them all day long over here for say $1000.00 per million.

A derivative is a financial bet, much like an option. Not saying this scenerio is correct, just offering a derivative explaination. Also, derivatives are usually exercised in interest rate sensitive documents so why the IQD is in a derivative market is curious. Perhaps the sourse means an option to by IQD for $2.37 by the strike date of November 4th. Either way, no one takes possession of IQD.

• Upvote 3

I'd like to meet these people. Cause I'd sell them my dinar and the shares to the Atlantis property I bought from Santa Claus. No way is the rate going to be high. Millionaire Iraqis??

I agree. I can unload this afternoon, then start the rest of my life thanking God and then going to Red Lobster if I get done in time

I agree. I can unload this afternoon, then start the rest of my life thanking God and then going to Red Lobster if I get done in time

Shawn, I don't want you to think I'm making fun, I'm just having fun so I don't have to mow the lawn this afternoon. Actually it is fun reading things that could prove someday to be close to true, and I appreciate you for finding them and presenting them. Oh crap ,I guess I'll get the rider ready and go do it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A derivative is a financial bet, much like an option. Not saying this scenerio is correct, just offering a derivative explaination. Also, derivatives are usually exercised in interest rate sensitive documents so why the IQD is in a derivative market is curious. Perhaps the sourse means an option to by IQD for $2.37 by the strike date of November 4th. Either way, no one takes possession of IQD.

Regardless of what is or isn't going on, I think that so many people are so desperate to have the dinar rv that they are literally picking apart everything that comes into the rumor mill. Get a grip and chill..this thing will end in time. i was told that the iqd was trading internally about 2 weeks ago and what was just rumored might be true. There is a difference between, trading, selling and buying. I have a buddy who does trading for a living and he says that we will never know the truth about how things are being played out because of the level of secrecy that is involved and the truth will aways be distorted. GO FIGURE!!!

Edited by gjames_54
  • Upvote 2

Regardless of what is or isn't going on, I think that so many people are so desperate to have the dinar rv that they are literally picking apart everything that comes into the rumor mill.

Agreed 100%. We all share the same excitement about an RV coming but I read and watch these forums everyday and people just latch on to the smallest things others post. I know it's because many have been waiting so long and others are excited about striking it rich quick, but what it boils down to is that " it is what it is ".

For me personally, I don't hang on to every little rumor that is posted, no matter how long and detailed it is. It's going to happen when it happens and I don't feel like getting all stressed out about a date. It only leads to disappointment and there's enough stress in life that a Dinar rollercoaster is just something extra to stress about if I did. I actually find relief in the fact that I have this investment and one day in my future I believe it will happen and I will be secure and enjoy a life a little less stressed. ;)

Edited by chanele22

Here is part of a definition of Derivatives that I found....

Derivatives can be used to manage foreign exchange exposure, especially unfavorable exchange rate movements, Speculators and arbitrageurs can seek profits from general price changes or simultaneous price differences in different markets, respectively.Others use derivatives tohedgetheir position; that is, to set up two financial assets so that any unfavorable price movement in one asset is offset by favorable price movement in the other asset.

http://www.allbusiness.com/glossaries/derivative/4952450-1.html

I read a couple of weeks ago that it went out on it... do you think the fact that it expires on November 3rd.... might be the reason people have suggested that November 2nd is there drop date for this to be completed by....hhhhmmmmmm

HHHHmmm.....could be the reason for so many rumors from Wall stree/Traders????????

People really need to take the time to check these rumors posted about before discounting all..... everything given is like a piece to the puzzle..

Definition of the word Derivitive.......In finance, a foreign exchange option (commonly shortened to just FX option or currency option) is a derivative financial instrument where the owner has the right but not the obligation to exchange money denominated in one currency into another currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate on a specified date; see Foreign exchange derivative.

The FX options market is the deepest, largest and most liquid market for options of any kind in the world. Most of the FX option volume is traded OTC and is lightly regulated, but a fraction is traded on exchanges like the International Securities Exchange, Philadelphia Stock Exchange, or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for options on futures contracts. The global market for exchange-traded currency options was notionally valued by the Bank for International Settlements at $158,300 billion in 2005[

• Upvote 2

So what you are saying is that the banks are locking up a price for them to cash-in later after they get the dinar from us. Which in turn we will get a lower cash-in rate so they can make a better profit. With out us knowing what they are guaranteed at. :unsure:

So what you are saying is that the banks are locking up a price for them to cash-in later after they get the dinar from us. Which in turn we will get a lower cash-in rate so they can make a better profit. With out us knowing what they are guaranteed at. unsure.gif

So, I emailed a friend of mine who is the president of a local bank and asked him to see what he could confirm for me about whether or not IQD is trading on derivatives. I asked him not to laugh about my inquiry, but rather to humor me. After a bit he replied and his response was, "I know you said don't laugh, but… I'm sorry, I can't help it!" He told me emphatically, NO. Now, who knows if his source is any better than anyone elses', but he does come from a long history of working with two out of the big four bankds and is actually President and main stockholder of this up and coming bank that was formed here five years ago by several of my town's wealthiest individuals, so he does know some people in high places. Just sayin'. TIFWIW

• Upvote 2