Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest TiaC Rumor....

ShawnW

Now, why is she delusional????? If you recall, (or maybe you don't!) Shabibi stated that Iraq could support a Revaluation of $12.00 per dinar...... That is way more cool than $8..49. Now, in my personal opinion, I believe the RV will come out at $4.25, rise to around $7.00 in a few weeks and then ultimately settle around $3.80 a few weeks after that. So, I guess that in your opinion that I am delusional as well!!!! Then, so be it because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

wasn't it tiac that said RV had already occured like 3 days ago? there are several words come to mind about tiac, but dillusional will work for now.

George W. Bush in Kuwait on Wednesday

October 12, 2010

By Habib Toumi

George W. Bush

US former president George W. Bush will be in Kuwait on Wednesday, a local daily reported.

Bush, the 43rd President of the US and who served from 2001 to 2009, has been invited by a large company in Kuwait and will hold a press conference on the visit, according to a report published by Al Watan daily on its front page. The paper did not mention the company’s name or the length of Bush’s stay in the northern Arabian Gulf state.

Comments from readers varied from extending a warm welcome to the “president who helped Kuwait get rid of the former Iraqi regime” to anger about “the man who killed thousands of Iraqis and destroyed mosques.”

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=10&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.habibtoumi.com%2F2010%2F10%2F12%2Fgeorge-w-bush-in-kuwait-on-wednesday%2F&ei=3GW2TMLkM9KL4gbF2OmgDQ&usg=AFQjCNF9FREz_2wruByzHpOL_HDZ_watPw

Now, why is she delusional????? If you recall, (or maybe you don't!) Shabibi stated that Iraq could support a Revaluation of $12.00 per dinar...... That is way more cool than $8..49. Now, in my personal opinion, I believe the RV will come out at $4.25, rise to around $7.00 in a few weeks and then ultimately settle around $3.80 a few weeks after that. So, I guess that in your opinion that I am delusional as well!!!! Then, so be it because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for a high RV. This woman is delusional because she's claimed that her "intel" has told her the RV has already happened 2-3 times a week for months now, because she claimed that her Chinese contacts were flying in to Ali's in CA but died on the way because her post was copied onto another site, and because she makes claims on almost a daily basis that are completely bogus.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thank you, Shawn.

You must all know if George Bush is there and made two trips back and forth between Kuwait and Iraq (with his delegation) (who talked to CBI) that there were no doubt people from the Jackson Hole meeting that the RV is eminent right now and cannot wait much longer. The USA's economic recovery is at risk. And GW does not care who might be president because he will do anything to bring America back to a super power and he is wise enough to realize only money can do that. In the addition he makes Dinar Investors large and small the new millionaires and billionaires of the world. When the RV over everyone on the globe including you will know what it means to be an American in a Free Country regardless of what is going on in DC right now.

BTW it was Shabbi at the Jackson Hole International Central Bank meet up that said Iraq could sustain and RV Rate from $6.00 to to $9.00 and then added that his country could even sustain $12.00. I suppose he could have been bragging but one has to wonder. It is not Tia that is delusional for again it was actually Shabbi that quoted those rates right at that meeting.

Blessings all. :)

Love you all, God Bless you All and God Bless America and those who take pride in and prize our heritage like GWB!. :D .

Do you have a link for that quote from Shab?

george_w_bush_aoed__171513.jpg

"Hey, uhh...iraqis....i think its time you, uhhh....revalificate...."laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Too funny ... the rate is preferrable ... but alas, the drugs ... LOL ... GO RI/RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks "W" for including us ...

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 3

I hope everyone is right about W.....his business record in life has been a total flop.....he has only had financial success in politics .......his business failures are no big deal when you come from wealth.....kinda like Lamar Hunt's father said when asked about Lamar losing 2 or 3 million dollars a year in the beginning of the old AFL football league back in the 60's "well at this rate he should be alright for about 30 or 40 yrs".........not being a big Bush fan I can jump on the bandwagon if gets us an RV.....heck I'll have enough money to be maybe 1/4 Republican...........

I don't understand why you would take all that time to cast dispersions on the guy who might be responsible for you becoming rich. I don't agree with ONE thing BO is doing but if he did THIS for me and my familky, I think I might just put my feelings aside and say "Thank you!" sheesh!

• Upvote 1

SHAWN, EXCELLENT POST. DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE. EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS RIGHT. EVEN THE RATE IS VERY REALISTIC. THERE ARE MANY WHO WILL PREDICT THAT THE RATE WILL COME OUT LOWER THAN THESE NUMBER'S. I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE FOREX MARKET FOR 21 PLUS YEARS AND FROM ALL MY PEOPLE THAT I DEAL WITH DAILY MY BROKERS AND INVESTORS THAT ARE BELIEVE ME MORE EDUCATED THAN YOUR AVERAGE DINAR INVESTORS BELIEVE WITH OUT A QUESTION WITH THE REFORMING OF THE COUNRY AND ALL THE OIL AND MUCH MUCH MORE RESOURCES THEN YOU CAN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CAN SURELY COVER THESE #S. I HAVE A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MIND THAT HAS QUITE A BIT INTO THIS CURRENCY, AND FROM WHAT HE HAS TOLD ME IT MAY COME OUT LOW MEANING $2 TO $3 BUT IF GETS ON A FLOAT THIS CAN BE VERY EXCEPTIONAL WHICH HE BELIEVES WILL MOVE MAYBE IN A COURSE OF 1-3 YEARS THAT THIS COUNTRY CAN REALLY EASY support $5 TO $7 WITH OUT A PROBLEM. NOW TO OPEN WITH THAT RATE WOULD BE HIGHLY UNLIKELY, BUT YOUR STATEMENTS ON THE TIME AND THE RATE IN A LATER TIME IS VERY ACCURATE IN MY OPINION AND MY FRIENDS. OH AND BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY GOOD BUDDY HAS $35,OOO USD INVESTED IN THIS THING. THERE ISN;T A WAY IN HELL THIS MAN WOULD HAVE PURCHASED THIS KIND OF CURRENCY! GOOD LUCK AND BELIEVE ME WE REALLY ARE ALMOST THERE!!

SHAWN, EXCELLENT POST. DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE. EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS RIGHT. EVEN THE RATE IS VERY REALISTIC. THERE ARE MANY WHO WILL PREDICT THAT THE RATE WILL COME OUT LOWER THAN THESE NUMBER'S. I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE FOREX MARKET FOR 21 PLUS YEARS AND FROM ALL MY PEOPLE THAT I DEAL WITH DAILY MY BROKERS AND INVESTORS THAT ARE BELIEVE ME MORE EDUCATED THAN YOUR AVERAGE DINAR INVESTORS BELIEVE WITH OUT A QUESTION WITH THE REFORMING OF THE COUNRY AND ALL THE OIL AND MUCH MUCH MORE RESOURCES THEN YOU CAN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CAN SURELY COVER THESE #S. I HAVE A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MIND THAT HAS QUITE A BIT INTO THIS CURRENCY, AND FROM WHAT HE HAS TOLD ME IT MAY COME OUT LOW MEANING $2 TO $3 BUT IF GETS ON A FLOAT THIS CAN BE VERY EXCEPTIONAL WHICH HE BELIEVES WILL MOVE MAYBE IN A COURSE OF 1-3 YEARS THAT THIS COUNTRY CAN REALLY EASY support $5 TO $7 WITH OUT A PROBLEM. NOW TO OPEN WITH THAT RATE WOULD BE HIGHLY UNLIKELY, BUT YOUR STATEMENTS ON THE TIME AND THE RATE IN A LATER TIME IS VERY ACCURATE IN MY OPINION AND MY FRIENDS. OH AND BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY GOOD BUDDY HAS $35,OOO USD INVESTED IN THIS THING. THERE ISN;T A WAY IN HELL THIS MAN WOULD HAVE PURCHASED THIS KIND OF CURRENCY! GOOD LUCK AND BELIEVE ME WE REALLY ARE ALMOST THERE!!

You know what the funny part is???? When some of us say.."it may come out low between $2-3"..

Are you kidding me? Between that price, I would fall out.....