Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Somethings UP! Budweiser is Now on Board!

RichNick123

RichNick- did you seriously hear that on the radio???? Dont BS me now!!! That could be the coolest thing ever!

Sorry bud, Just bored waiting on my 1:30 appointment and had nothing better to do. We can hope though!!! Just wanted to bring some comic relief to the stressed out place while we all wait for a TV show on Friday that we have no clue what they are going to say!

• Upvote 3

Sorry bud, Just bored waiting on my 1:30 appointment and had nothing better to do. We can hope though!!! Just wanted to bring some comic relief to the stressed out place while we all wait for a TV show on Friday that we have no clue what they are going to say!

Nice work! You should call BudW and patent it!!

• Upvote 1

Budweiser has just released a new Real Men Of Genus Commercial!

Budweiser Presents: Real Men Of Genius

background vocal (Real Men of Genius. )

Today we salute you, Mr. Iraqi Dinar Risk Taker

(Mr Iraqi Dinar Risk Taker)

Any investor can buy mutual funds or invest in their 401K but it takes a real genius to sink your hard earned money into a war torn Muslim Country.

(Bye Bye Saddam)

Even though there has been little change in the value of the Dinar for 7 long years you keep sneaking phone calls to your dealer and buying more on speculation!

(Keep on Buying)

Investment Advisor? You don’t need no stinking Investment Advisor!

(No!)

And even though you’ve been ridiculed by your friends and even your spouse, you get a massive rush every time you check the message boards.

(Oh What a Rush!)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Dinar holders, because when the RV occurs you’re the

Real Men of Genius!

(Mr. Iraqi Dinar Risk Taker)

Hope All Of Us Can Take A Step Back And Laugh This Crazy Week!

RichNick, if you created this for amusement, then YOU are truly a "real man of genius" Got any more??? Thanks

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 1

Lol, I actually thought this was real :rolleyes: .....was looking forward to watching baseball, football this weekend to see the commercial :o , until I saw your response to eisch,lol :lol: . Good one! You "should" patent that because there will definitley be many commercials about this thing when it all happens :D

• Upvote 1

RichNick, if you created this for amusement, then YOU are truly a "real man of genius" Got any more??? Thanks

Most investors are satisfied with a seven to ten percent return but not you, you’re looking to knock it out of the park.

(Swing For The Fences)

Holding those millions of Dinar in you’re sweaty palms gives you the ultimate high, you are worse than a crack addict on a binge

(Got To Have More)

Friends? Who cares what they say! You will be taking them on vacation with you on you're dime

(It’s All On Me!)

Right now you're preparing to cash in at you're local bank or make an appointment with Ali.

(I Love Ali!)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Dinar holders, because when the RV occurs you’re the

Real Men of Genius!

• Upvote 2

Most investors are satisfied with a seven to ten percent return but not you, you’re looking to knock it out of the park.

(Swing For The Fences)

Holding those millions of Dinar in you’re sweaty palms gives you the ultimate high, you are worse than a crack addict on a binge

(Got To Have More)

Friends? Who cares what they say! You will be taking them on vacation with you on you're dime

(It’s All On Me!)

Right now you're preparing to cash in at you're local bank or make an appointment with Ali.

(I Love Ali!)

Real Men of Genius!

Wow RichNick...You really are good! You can get rich from writing for Bud for sure....and yes you are a Real Man of Genius!

I'm serious!!! Been laughing since I read that. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Keep up the good work. :D

• Upvote 1