Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Info: Friday’s TV Show Info (Iraq)

zantac

This is an email to DD about the big Friday event.

Just as many had hoped for the RV announcement I am sad to say its only a Studio debate :(

* Kaperoni Info: Friday’s TV Show Info (Iraq)

October 12th, 2010 03:09 pm

Hey,

Apparently, they change the name of the show scheduled for Friday about the deletion of the 3 zeros. Here is the latest info from the tv channel website describing the event.

Kap

Bi Tarikh Al Ghad

“Bi tarikh Al Ghad” is a weekly political talk-show prepared and presented by Ahmad Hassan and directed by Yaseen Mohamad Amin. It retraces the latest major political developments taking place in Iraq and handles events from a leading-edge angle. “Bi tarikh al ghad’ projects the consequences of newest developments on the political process and highlights their effect on the current situation. It analyzes as well the future impact of the present situation on Tomorrow’s political stands and provides insight on how Iraqis see their future. “Bi Tarikh Al Ghad” is a political talk-show aimed at uncovering the fate of Iraq.

Iraq’s Central Bank set up a new strategic project in 2007 under the name of “Iraqi Currency revaluation” under the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee related to the Ministerial Council with the support of Iraq’s Finances Ministry. The project aims to re-denominate the national currency by removing zeros from the currency. This week’s episode of Bi Tarikh Al Ghad will tackle the following issues: Is Iraq’s economy prepared for such a change? What is the effect of removing zeros from the currency? Will removing zeros from the currency cause fluctuations in the Iraqi market? Is the project aimed to improve Iraqi payments system? What is the effect of removing zeros on bonds market? How is the process of removing zeros progressing? Will removing zeros add up to the purchase value? What are the gains of such a project?

All these questions will be addressed with the following guests: Iraq’s Central Bank advisor Mazhar Mohammed, economist Basem Antoine, economist Majed Al Souri, Baghdad Investment Committee spokesman and economist Thaer Al Fili, Industrial investor Thabet

• Upvote 2

This is an email to DD about the big Friday event.

Just as many had hoped for the RV announcement I am sad to say its only a Studio debate :(

* Kaperoni Info: Friday’s TV Show Info (Iraq)

October 12th, 2010 03:09 pm

Hey,

Apparently, they change the name of the show scheduled for Friday about the deletion of the 3 zeros. Here is the latest info from the tv channel website describing the event.

Kap

Bi Tarikh Al Ghad

“Bi tarikh Al Ghad” is a weekly political talk-show prepared and presented by Ahmad Hassan and directed by Yaseen Mohamad Amin. It retraces the latest major political developments taking place in Iraq and handles events from a leading-edge angle. “Bi tarikh al ghad’ projects the consequences of newest developments on the political process and highlights their effect on the current situation. It analyzes as well the future impact of the present situation on Tomorrow’s political stands and provides insight on how Iraqis see their future. “Bi Tarikh Al Ghad” is a political talk-show aimed at uncovering the fate of Iraq.

Iraq’s Central Bank set up a new strategic project in 2007 under the name of “Iraqi Currency revaluation” under the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee related to the Ministerial Council with the support of Iraq’s Finances Ministry. The project aims to re-denominate the national currency by removing zeros from the currency. This week’s episode of Bi Tarikh Al Ghad will tackle the following issues: Is Iraq’s economy prepared for such a change? What is the effect of removing zeros from the currency? Will removing zeros from the currency cause fluctuations in the Iraqi market? Is the project aimed to improve Iraqi payments system? What is the effect of removing zeros on bonds market? How is the process of removing zeros progressing? Will removing zeros add up to the purchase value? What are the gains of such a project?

All these questions will be addressed with the following guests: Iraq’s Central Bank advisor Mazhar Mohammed, economist Basem Antoine, economist Majed Al Souri, Baghdad Investment Committee spokesman and economist Thaer Al Fili, Industrial investor Thabet

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THIS ALL ALONE BUT I KEPT GETTING BASHED. WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS AWAY FROM A RV.. CBI HAS STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN NO RV NOT UNTIL THE THERE IS A FIRM GOVERNMENT. WHAT PART OF THAT DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND????? :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 27

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THIS ALL ALONE BUT I KEPT GETTING BASHED. WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS AWAY FROM A RV.. CBI HAS STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN NO RV NOT UNTIL THE THERE IS A FIRM GOVERNMENT. WHAT PART OF THAT DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND????? :lol::lol::lol:

They're is one they are not showing themselves yet. Its not time yet

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THIS ALL ALONE BUT I KEPT GETTING BASHED. WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS AWAY FROM A RV.. CBI HAS STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN NO RV NOT UNTIL THE THERE IS A FIRM GOVERNMENT. WHAT PART OF THAT DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND????? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I heard you. People are so focused on this RV that they can't see the noses on their faces. I heard you man. Keep it up, some of us are listening.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I wonder HOW many people ran out and bought more dinar because of all these rumors? i don't know about anyone else... but until they have the gov set I refuse to allow myself to get excited anymore.... and even after WHENEVER the form the GOI im still not going to get excited... until i see something with my own eyes on the CBI site.. i am no longer going to give any information to anybody i work with .. i am tired of seeing thier smiles and excitement on thier faces ,... and then me being the one to say... its not happening... this weekend or tomorrow... etc etc... am i being a downer ?. a basher ? NO not at all... the only ones i would say made money over the last fews days are the brokers ....and nothing against them... but im not going to be so nieve anymore...

you all have a nice day...

• Upvote 2

My thoughts is still March 2012. Still a ways off to seating the government. Then they have pressing in house issues before they will worry about an RV. Their electrical grid is in sorry shape where thousands are running generators, their water supply needs immediate attention, and many other things. They have stabilized their monatary market at 1170 for a reason. Because it is stabilizing their economy, so why change it for the satisfaction of us? Still way off the RV I am afraid. Would love to see the RV but realistly its a way way off.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

My thoughts is still March 2012. Still a ways off to seating the government. Then they have pressing in house issues before they will worry about an RV. Their electrical grid is in sorry shape where thousands are running generators, their water supply needs immediate attention, and many other things. They have stabilized their monatary market at 1170 for a reason. Because it is stabilizing their economy, so why change it for the satisfaction of us? Still way off the RV I am afraid. Would love to see the RV but realistly its a way way off.

i have to agree with you.... :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Everyone has their opinions, but this will RV way before 2012 my friend.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Don't sweat it Bro...Trust me I have gone through that also. Many on this site just won't listen. They wil believe only what they want to and will drink the Kool Aid of those searching for the attention of the insecure and weak minded. We all know this RV wil take some time and that NOBODY has inside info...Just keep doing what you do and let the weak drink the Koolaid...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I thought this was a talk show, too, that projected scenarios. It would be likened to Larry King talking about a "what if" scenario in this country.

I don't understand why people who post a very objective and realistic point of view receive negative marks. The pendelum swings from the negative to the idealistic -- surely realistic may be found among these opinions as well.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Who keeps giving negatives for information? Very childish.

This article was posted yesterday as well, so I do not know why people are not seeing things differently. It seems there is only one person on this site that people will listen too. When did their word become the bible? I am just curious, but are these people pumpers to get you to buy more dinars? I was told this site did not have pumpers like some of the other forums. Hmmm, I am starting to wonder now. I know I will get bashed for that, but I am only making a statement on what I am starting to witness. I wish there was an rv today, but what I have been reading and searching, this is going to take awhile, not this weekend, sorry guys if you do not want to see that. The Iraq video is a good thing though, cannot be a bad thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My thoughts have always been we need a GOI first AND they have to get the country back in shape. They have to get that oil pumping (lots of it) electricity working, agriculture going, housing built, etc etc etc... There has always been a master plan of 10 yrs according to many gurus and articles, so that means we are still a ways off before this happens if we believe that there is a plan. CBI is still auctioning IQD (do you think that they would continue to do that if they were about to RV?) In 1 to 2 years the country will be more stable (hopefully) a GOI in place who first have to figure out and learn what the hell to do now that there is a GOI. (this is all new to them) So it's on the job training for most of them. I believe RV will happen and I will continue to purchase my monthly budgeted amount until it does. As far as RV happening the moment a GOI is in place, I think we are crossing our fingers too much. If I'm wrong (like most people have been) then I'll swallow my RICH pride and see you in line at the bank . :D

On a more positive note: I had a dream that it RV'd at $5.30 - That's my story and I'm stickin to it! :)

GO RV! The sooner the better because too many people are getting sick on this roller coaster! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Don't sweat it Bro...Trust me I have gone through that also. Many on this site just won't listen. They wil believe only what they want to and will drink the Kool Aid of those searching for the attention of the insecure and weak minded. We all know this RV wil take some time and that NOBODY has inside info...Just keep doing what you do and let the weak drink the Koolaid...

When you say " we " you mean all the losers, faithless, glass half empty, non-dreamers, the sad cats that roam this planet. I don't think many believed that this T.V. show meant the RV was going down. I know I didn't. What most of us believe is what Scooter, Phoenix, etc. have stated. That from the intel they are receiveing the RV will occur before Nov. 2nd 2010. Why don't all you negative people post when the RV will happen and why? Do not forget to post your links like Scooter, and Phoenix do. One last thing Iraqbuck, to have faith is a sign of strength not weakness. You are the one that is weak, and you and mrref are in the minority concerning this investment. You negative people are like fleas on a dog. You just hang around trying to suck the life out of us. It will not work! Why are you here? Get lost!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

and there goes the wind from your RV balloons....Thats got to suck.

What about your balloon? My balloon is still flying high! What has changed? I could care less about any news out of Iraq. I've stated before, the Iraqi news is like soft soap, 90% lye. I only need to see the government seated and then I know the RV is within days! Fact: The Iraqi's are really trying to form their government, so you could say that the Iraqi's are really trying to announce the RV because they go hand in hand. I think the government will be seated before the end of this year, simply because of the pressure on the Iraqi's to form. So, that means RV/RI this year " 2010 ". Goooooooooo RV/RI.

• Upvote 4

It's just like Scooter and a few others have said, the negative press and articles are going to start coming out. Don't let any of this get you down people, keep your faith and it will happen soon enough. By the way, why is it the Zantac is always bringing in the information to bring all of us down? :angry:

• Upvote 2

There has been so much info on the government being in place, has anyone here read any articles from Phoenix who has said up to this point that the government does not have to be in place for this to happen.

I have been following Phoenix now and have checked his credibility out for a while. This guy knows his deal. He has called it right up to this point. I'm staying with him on the numbers and the times.

I'm sorry but from what I have seen this will not go beyond October. They will not risk the political shame from the world and really want to be known as on of the wealthiest countries in the world. You will see, it may not be this weekend, but I firmly believe this month. I keep thinking at least $1.60 - $4.00. Nice thread RobertD you rock!!!!

When you say " we " you mean all the losers, faithless, glass half empty, non-dreamers, the sad cats that roam this planet. I don't think many believed that this T.V. show meant the RV was going down. I know I didn't. What most of us believe is what Scooter, Phoenix, etc. have stated. That from the intel they are receiveing the RV will occur before Nov. 2nd 2010. Why don't all you negative people post when the RV will happen and why? Do not forget to post your links like Scooter, and Phoenix do. One last thing Iraqbuck, to have faith is a sign of strength not weakness. You are the one that is weak, and you and mrref are in the minority concerning this investment. You negative people are like fleas on a dog. You just hang around trying to suck the life out of us. It will not work! Why are you here? Get lost!

You can keep my name out of this I'm just stating what CBI has stated. NO RV UNTIL THE GOVENMENT IS FORMED AGAIN WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. WAKE UP..This is real news not a freakin RUMOR.. :lol::lol:

• Downvote 1