Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, Your thinking 10/10/10 RIGHT???????????

uncs

Let me say this first and formost. Nobody needs the RV more than me. Financial times are hard and its been a rough 2010. I love the Dinar, and add to my position whenever I can. I firmly believe in this investment and believe that it WILL hit and when it does its gonna be huge! HOWEVER, I do not think that sunday is our day. And, I am about to tell you why! First, and only first and the most important first is this.......No, and I mean NO government has been formed! Its all talk. Maliki, all talk, you folks don't know if he left the country or not. You folks don't know if he has all of the alliances he says he has........ Again, I love this investment and I do believe that we are to the end of the ride. However, It will take him 20-30 days to form government and get all of the votes. BUT, no government has been formed and I believe that government will be formed first. I know that there are a lot of people on here that say its done the RV has happened...... Ask them what the rate is and what the date is and you get a bunch of negative comments. The RV will happen and when it does its gonna be huge and fun. I just dont want people using a ficticious timeline of events. Instead, what I would encourage is a event line of events. I hope and pray for all of you and I need and want the RV more than anyone but governement HAS TO BE FORMED................................. If it doesn't, then WHY has it not RV'd YET? Answer that all of you folks that say the RV is done? GFod bless and I wish you all the best but I also want you all to keep realistic event line!

All the best

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I dont know about the 10 10 10 bs, but a long holiday weekend is a good time, although it would have to be Ad Hoc.....but hasnt anyone thought that you cannot do one without the other....meaning the GOI, chapt 7, the RV everything will happen all at the same time? If anyone of those event happen without the other than all the speculators in the world are going to jump on board and Iraq does not want that. IMO its all done and they are waiting on their timeline.

Im sticking with scooter on before the end of OCT.

• Upvote 2

Guest Ratatap

Any date works for me - sooner than later is better yet!!!!!

I rather cash in before Christ comes or the Mayan calender runs out though. wink.gif

Soldierofindependence - hang in there brother it will be okay and prayers out to you and your son!!!!!

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

No 10/10/10 is silly lol just a way to make up a good rumor....have you ever thought that most people dont need to know the details....the who, the what, the how....just know its happening....this month is it....even the ones that are in the know arent going to know the exact date and the exact rate.....they will just be told what they NEED to know and thats it.....just that its going down, and probly this month.....thats all you need to know besides getting your plans together....I like the analogy that Eddinar used...."do you need to know the exact specifics on exactly how your electricity works before you flip the switch?" Noooooo.....all you NEED to know is that the light comes on.....and in the end your satisfied right?? Same thing goes here.......just sit tight my friend......got an idea of how your going to manage your money??? :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I know where you comin from uncs...!

This thing is a "stretch" ...and it just keeps on

Stretching Us!!! It has confounded the Wise!!!

The GOI getting themselves "seated" is all in all

a "smoke screen"...!!! The US Gov. would not

just simply sit by, while this "circus" parades

before us each and every day!!! NO! Come On,

don't kid yourself...Somebody Is In Control!!!

For instance, we have a US Embassy in

Bagdad with Thousands of employees...

doing What....facilitating the Running of

the Iraqi Gov.

[/b][/color][/size]wink.gifhang in there brother it will be okay and prayers out to you and your son!!!!!GO RV !!!!!!!!

Prayer is the weapon of a spiritual warrior...

Thank you, we appreciate every prayer, we've been warring in the spirit for 3 months now, it's easy to get weary. We have over 3 years to go in his treatment...when this RVs, we are going to invest in his future. The best doctors, the best medicine, anything he needs

Prayer is the weapon of a spiritual warrior...

Thank you, we appreciate every prayer, we've been warring in the spirit for 3 months now, it's easy to get weary. We have over 3 years to go in his treatment...when this RVs, we are going to invest in his future. The best doctors, the best medicine, anything he needs

From one joker to another and from one believer to another, one thing I know to be absolutely, set in stone, concrete truth and that is this. A father's and especially a mother's prayer for their child is THE most powerful prayer that can be prayed. I know, in the deepest part of my soul, that as a parent Himself, God turns a special ear towards a parent's prayer. People can say what they want but I know that as sure as you live and breath that this is true. Keep praying, keep joking and I will too. Remember that he was God's before he was your's and God takes care of His own.

• Upvote 4

From one joker to another and from one believer to another, one thing I know to be absolutely, set in stone, concrete truth and that is this. A father's and especially a mother's prayer for their child is THE most powerful prayer that can be prayed. I know, in the deepest part of my soul, that as a parent Himself, God turns a special ear towards a parent's prayer. People can say what they want but I know that as sure as you live and breath that this is true. Keep praying, keep joking and I will too. Remember that he was God's before he was your's and God takes care of His own.

Thank you sir.

Fidelis ad mortem.

Who is in charge of the IRAQ party! I would like to be in the company of people who have lotssssssssssssss of money.

PARTY - Black Tie! B)

You can keep the black tie.

I'm going to party under the radar.

501's.

Stone Brewery T-shirt.

Flip flops.

Let the Arrogance flow.

Original.

Double.

Oaked.

They're all good...

To view the Arrogant Bastard Ale site,

you must first agree to the following:

I am of worthy stance in the jurisdiction from which I am accessing this page to access pages containing material of Full Frontal Arrogance.

In consideration for the permission to view the Arrogant Bastard Ale pages, I indemnify the publisher, the service provider and the Stone Brewing Co. from any insults, insecurities, and ego damages incurred by the viewing or retrieving of such materials by me.

I acknowledge that the material contained herein may be contrary to the multi-million dollar ad campaigns conducted by large brewing companies I may or may not have been fool enough to believe in the past.

I am not a fizzy yellow beer drinking ninny here under false pretenses.

I am at least 21 years of age.

Arrogant Bastard Ale.

Edited by mrparrot

I am in total agreement with the fact the GOI has to be seated but sadly Im not as optimistic as Scooter. Based on a lot of things that Im not going to post on here so I don't get bashed I believe that if the GOI is seated before December 31st that the first window for the RV will be April (3rd Fiscal Quarter) and thats only if certain things transpire up to that point. I hope Scooter is right and Im not though LOL. GO RV!!!!