Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Camel Derby

drox

It’s a beautiful day for a camel race here at the Iraqi Derby. It’s a breezy 143 degrees out and we are ripe for some action. The camels are all lining up at the starting gate:

And…. They're off! It’s CAN I GET AN RV out front closely followed by 3 ZEROS AND A LOP. The camels are bunching up in the middle with IN THE COMING DAYS and A SURPRISE WILL BE REVEALED followed by NO CHANCE IN HELL 4, I’M NO GURU BUTT, RELEASE THE 7, IRAQIYA DIARRHEA AND A COUPLE KURDS, YOUR NOT SOL YET, and MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND. Towards the back you have MY ISLAND GETAWAY, and WOULD YA HURRY UP.

Wait….. it appears one camel is still having trouble getting out of the starting get. Yes indeed… it’s ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS. It appears ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS is really struggling and still locked up. Dear Lord can't somebody please help ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS. Not to worry folks… I know this camel and he just does not give up without a fight even though sometimes it seems everyone is rooting against ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS.

This is one heck of a race as we hit the 2nd turn. 3 ZEROS AND A LOP and CAN I GET AN RV keep jockeying back in forth. Surprisingly I actually hear a couple of cheers for 3 ZEROS AND A LOP. Why anyone would cheer on that no good camel is beyond me but to each his own. I digress. NO CHANCE IN HELL 4 seems to be gaining momentum but YOUR NOT SOL YET is advancing fast. WOULD YA HURRY UP is in 5th position followed by the largest cluster which is the rest of the pack. It looks like ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS is yelling something to MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND concerning RELEASE THE 7 for interfering with him getting out of the gate. I can't say I blame him one bit.

Folks…You’re not gonna believe this but out of the blue a camel just jumped into the race. It must of entered from the gallery. Yes it appears to be the notorious RANDOM WATERMELON. RANDOM WATERMELON appears to be going the opposite way. He just seemed to appear out of nowhere and has created mass confusion. Now he has switched courses and is going the other direction. What is the deal with this RANDOM WATERMELON anyway? Back to the race...

We have some exciting camel racing as we close down the stretch… but wait… RELEASE THE 7, IRAQIYA DIARRHEA AND A COUPLE KURDS, and YOUR NOT SOL YET seem to be creating chaos on the track. It appears there is a struggle between these 3 camels. It's as if they are racing all by themselves and completely oblivious to the big race they are actually participating in. What gives? Don't they want to please these fine racing fans? Oooohhh no… they have caused the mother of all massive camel collisions just 100 yards from the finish and have wreaked havoc on all of the competitors. Unfortunately at this time my view is blocked from the dust cloud from the collision. I can’t seem to make humps or tails in this cloud of chaos.

Looks like it will go to a photo finish. We will have to view the results. Lets all hope the electricity stays on long enough to get the photo finish results. Those squirrels in the wheel have got to be getting tired by now. Ahhh yes, here it is. Are you ready for the results? Here goes....

I’M NO GURU BUTT

IN THE COMING DAYS

A SURPRISE WILL BE REVEALED

NO CHANCE IN HELL 4

3 ZEROS AND A LOP

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

IRAQIYA DIARRHEA AND A COUPLE KURDS

WOULD YA HURRY UP

RELEASE THE 7

YOUR NOT SOL YET

MY ISLAND GETAWAY

RANDOM WATERMELON

and finally followed by

CAN I GET AN RV and

ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS

I am Shabby Shabs from the Iraqi Derby, saying good night racing fans and may ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS be closer to the finish line tomorrow. Don’t forget to shake hands with a troop or two on your way out for making this race possible.

Hope you enjoyed... Drox

TY, got a nice chuckle this morning.

Edited by Dinarisserved
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It’s a beautiful day for a camel race here at the Iraqi Derby. It’s a breezy 143 degrees out and we are ripe for some action. The camels are all lining up at the starting gate:

And…. They're off! It’s CAN I GET AN RV out front closely followed by 3 ZEROS AND A LOP. The camels are bunching up in the middle with IN THE COMING DAYS and A SURPRISE WILL BE REVEALED followed by NO CHANCE IN HELL 4, I’M NO GURU BUTT, RELEASE THE 7, IRAQIYA DIARRHEA AND A COUPLE KURDS, YOUR NOT SOL YET, and MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND. Towards the back you have MY ISLAND GETAWAY, and WOULD YA HURRY UP.

Wait….. it appears one camel is still having trouble getting out of the starting get. Yes indeed… it’s ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS. It appears ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS is really struggling and still locked up. Dear Lord can't somebody please help ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS. Not to worry folks… I know this camel and he just does not give up without a fight even though sometimes it seems everyone is rooting against ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS.

This is one heck of a race as we hit the 2nd turn. 3 ZEROS AND A LOP and CAN I GET AN RV keep jockeying back in forth. Surprisingly I actually hear a couple of cheers for 3 ZEROS AND A LOP. Why anyone would cheer on that no good camel is beyond me but to each his own. I digress. NO CHANCE IN HELL 4 seems to be gaining momentum but YOUR NOT SOL YET is advancing fast. WOULD YA HURRY UP is in 5th position followed by the largest cluster which is the rest of the pack. It looks like ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS is yelling something to MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND concerning RELEASE THE 7 for interfering with him getting out of the gate. I can't say I blame him one bit.

Folks…You’re not gonna believe this but out of the blue a camel just jumped into the race. It must of entered from the gallery. Yes it appears to be the notorious RANDOM WATERMELON. RANDOM WATERMELON appears to be going the opposite way. He just seemed to appear out of nowhere and has created mass confusion. Now he has switched courses and is going the other direction. What is the deal with this RANDOM WATERMELON anyway? Back to the race...

We have some exciting camel racing as we close down the stretch… but wait… RELEASE THE 7, IRAQIYA DIARRHEA AND A COUPLE KURDS, and YOUR NOT SOL YET seem to be creating chaos on the track. It appears there is a struggle between these 3 camels. It's as if they are racing all by themselves and completely oblivious to the big race they are actually participating in. What gives? Don't they want to please these fine racing fans? Oooohhh no… they have caused the mother of all massive camel collisions just 100 yards from the finish and have wreaked havoc on all of the competitors. Unfortunately at this time my view is blocked from the dust cloud from the collision. I can’t seem to make humps or tails in this cloud of chaos.

Looks like it will go to a photo finish. We will have to view the results. Lets all hope the electricity stays on long enough to get the photo finish results. Those squirrels in the wheel have got to be getting tired by now. Ahhh yes, here it is. Are you ready for the results? Here goes....

I’M NO GURU BUTT

IN THE COMING DAYS

NO CHANCE IN HELL 4

3 ZEROS AND A LOP

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

WOULD YA HURRY UP

RELEASE THE 7

YOUR NOT SOL YET

MY ISLAND GETAWAY

RANDOM WATERMELON

and finally followed by

CAN I GET AN RV and

ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS

I am Shabby Shabs from the Iraqi Derby, saying good night racing fans and may ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS be closer to the finish line tomorrow. Don’t forget to shake hands with a troop or two on your way out for making this race possible.

Hope you enjoyed... Drox

OMg that was great and I needed that today. Thanks for the laugh on a serious note

I’M NO GURU BUTT

IN THE COMING DAYS

NO CHANCE IN HELL 4

3 ZEROS AND A LOP

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

WOULD YA HURRY UP

RELEASE THE 7

YOUR NOT SOL YET

MY ISLAND GETAWAY

RANDOM WATERMELON

and finally followed by

CAN I GET AN RV and

ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS

Hope you enjoyed... Drox

NOW THAT RIGHT THERE WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE ONE DROX, WAY TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE. THANKS AGAIN!

That was Greaaat Drox, you are a creative writer using expressions from many forums! Thanks from me also for the laughter you caused and with your permission, I would like to copy and use it with your name attached of course. This one is a keeper and so are you, buddy.

wink.gif Cheers!

BTW (by the way)... better enjoy your moment of pleasure,...... this will probably get tossed to the 'off-topic" forum...... since this really doesn't have anything at all to do with any news related to the Dinar or it being RV anytime soon. And it doesn't even remotely resemble a RUMOR.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Downvote 4

Thanks everyone! Had an epiphany this morning and wrote it down. :D

Blue-Duck no problem... haha

cgbrown... sorry you didn't enjoy it. Go back to reading your insurance rules, regulations, and disclosure manuels for fun. :D JK

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone! Had an epiphany this morning and wrote it down. :D

Blue-Duck no problem... haha

cgbrown... sorry you didn't enjoy it. Go back to reading your insurance rules, regulations, and disclosure manuels for fun. :D JK

I did not say, i didn't enjoy it . Only said watch out for the "mods" to move it to another forum..... since it doesn't really fit this one.

That was delightfully funny..... i enjoyed the comparison --- this is what i said in my first post.