Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know about a this Forex Rumor?

ShawnW

Not my info, just passing along....

[cerwin] hello ppl,, this was emailed to me from a friend ,,, a personal friend and source that is in finance .. stocks and currency as his job and he has access to the forex banking screens .. and he said that the dinar internally is trading at $2.17/per dinar in some kind of hedge futures from brokerage house to brokerage house.. not for us.. she said he saw it with his own eyes on the screens, that only they get to see not the public... i dont fully understand what it is exactly he is talking about when you can buy dinars from ali cheaper than that rate but there is something to it about hedges internally and so he sees it as huge news.. he said he never saw anything like this before .. and that he thinks its actually gonna happen, to see it moving so fast on internal screens.. he is excited and he has never been excited and he reads everything we read from Frank and CC that we pass onto him because he is not a member of those sites .. I guess because he is in that industry and has access to banking screen and Forex that he knows from experience that all these rumors and chats mean nothing until he sees some movement on his screens.. and so that explains why he is so excited for the first time.. I hope this is finally it .. oh and he also thinks based on what he is seeing a $5 rate initially .. which would be in line with what Frank and some have speculated that their might be an initial spike in the rate at first to $5 or $6 per dinar.. so lets hope this is it either tomorrow or Sunday.. [bwilson52] cerwin cerwin your news or from somewhere else? [slacker] cerwin How current is this info? We had word that this happened a couple of days ago but, only for a very shirt time [cerwin] my email address [cerwin] today...................kbeck] OUSpirit a hedge is this: they are buying now for a future date. If they lock in at $2.50 even though it isn't worth that today, they are expecting that the future date that they locked in at the dinar will be worth a lot more.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"If they lock in at $2.50 even though it isn't worth that today, they are expecting that the future date that they locked in at the dinar will be worth a lot more."

I can buy 1,000 IQD for a dollar with my local currency exchange. That's a heck of a lot better futures buy than they're getting. Doesn't make sense.

I really hope it does! I see that it's currently trading at 2.17 so i don't see how it's going to open at 5......Thanks for the post!! :D

While I don't know the specifics of hedge funds, he explained why 2.17 now could be 5.00 when it RV's ... the traders are basically betting that locking in at 2.17 is going to make them money when it does RV ... which they have to be thinking will be higher than 2.17 ... am I understanding this right?

While I don't know the specifics of hedge funds, he explained why 2.17 now could be 5.00 when it RV's ... the traders are basically betting that locking in at 2.17 is going to make them money when it does RV ... which they have to be thinking will be higher than 2.17 ... am I understanding this right?

Yes, they are betting on the future value to make their money. I am not sure but I don't think they ever really own anything , just the bet.

Its based on 2 things, first is the rate around 1 -3 dollars that the Iraq can actually support. Weather it comes out above or below that is irrelevant b/c it should eventually end up there ($1-3) b/c of many reasons proving their country can support that rate ie look at Kuwait with less oil and gold at $3.22.

However it may go up to a really high ($4-8) rate for a short time b/c of SUPPLY AND DEMAND by investors. Before it settles back down at its true value. I have a friend in highland park who sold out of kuwait at 7 bucks and it was only there for a short time.

Not my info, just passing along....

[cerwin] hello ppl,, this was emailed to me from a friend ,,, a personal friend and source that is in finance .. stocks and currency as his job and he has access to the forex banking screens .. and he said that the dinar internally is trading at $2.17/per dinar in some kind of hedge futures from brokerage house to brokerage house.. not for us.. she said he saw it with his own eyes on the screens, that only they get to see not the public... i dont fully understand what it is exactly he is talking about when you can buy dinars from ali cheaper than that rate but there is something to it about hedges internally and so he sees it as huge news.. he said he never saw anything like this before .. and that he thinks its actually gonna happen, to see it moving so fast on internal screens.. he is excited and he has never been excited and he reads everything we read from Frank and CC that we pass onto him because he is not a member of those sites .. I guess because he is in that industry and has access to banking screen and Forex that he knows from experience that all these rumors and chats mean nothing until he sees some movement on his screens.. and so that explains why he is so excited for the first time.. I hope this is finally it .. oh and he also thinks based on what he is seeing a $5 rate initially .. which would be in line with what Frank and some have speculated that their might be an initial spike in the rate at first to $5 or $6 per dinar.. so lets hope this is it either tomorrow or Sunday.. [bwilson52] cerwin cerwin your news or from somewhere else? [slacker] cerwin How current is this info? We had word that this happened a couple of days ago but, only for a very shirt time [cerwin] my email address [cerwin] today...................kbeck] OUSpirit a hedge is this: they are buying now for a future date. If they lock in at $2.50 even though it isn't worth that today, they are expecting that the future date that they locked in at the dinar will be worth a lot more.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

From rumor section of more then one site?

____ hello ____,, this was emailed to me from a friend ,,, a personal friend and source that is in finance .. stocks and currency as his job and he has access to the forex banking screens .. and he said that the dinar internally is trading at $2.17/per dinar in some kind of hedge futures from brokerage house to brokerage house.. not for us.. she said he saw it with his own eyes on the screens, that only they get to see not the public… i dont fully understand what it is exactly he is talking about when you can buy dinars from ali cheaper than that rate but there is something to it about hedges internally and so he sees it as huge news.. he said he never saw anything like this before .. and that he thinks its actually gonna happen, to see it moving so fast on internal screens.. he is excited and he has never been excited and he reads everything we read from ______ and ___that we pass onto him because he is not a member of those sites .. I guess because he is in that industry and has access to banking screen and Forex that he knows from experience that all these rumors and chats mean nothing until he sees some movement on his screens.. and so that explains why he is so excited for the first time.. I hope this is finally it .. oh and he also thinks based on what he is seeing a $5 rate initially .. which would be in line with what _______and some have speculated that their might be an initial spike in the rate at first to $5 or $6 per dinar.. so lets hope this is it either tomorrow or Sunday.. ______ your news or from somewhere else? _____How current is this info? We had word that this happened a couple of days ago but, only for a very short time _____my email address [cerwin] today……………….____ a hedge is this: biggrin.gifthey are buying now for a future date . If they lock in at $2.50 even though it isn’t worth that today, they are expecting that the future date that they locked in at the dinar will be worth a lot more.

Could this be weekend?biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1