Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy more at last minute...?

asdddddddddddd

When the govt is announced, will there be time to put in a last minute order of extra Dinar before sites shut down sales? I'm just not wanting to spend any more right now, but when it comes down to the end I might try to grab some more.

Highly doubtful you will be able to get an order in. As they say: "a day late and a dinar short".

• Upvote 1

When the govt is announced, will there be time to put in a last minute order of extra Dinar before sites shut down sales? I'm just not wanting to spend any more right now, but when it comes down to the end I might try to grab some more.

What makes you think anyone will know when the it comes down to the end? Can you be 100% certain with your hard earned money that you are buying at the last minute before it RVs?

I look at this like I do when I go to an auction. I look at the items to be auctioned. Any thing I want to bid on, I have a fixed price in my head on the top dollar I will bid for it. I don't get caught up in the excitement of the auction and don't over bid on my top dollar price I have decided on. I do the same with the dinar . . . . . I decide how many I want to invest in, buy that amount and when/if it RVs I won't regret not buying more. And likewise, if it DOES NOT RV, I will walk away being glad I hadn't bet the farm on it.

Last minute????????? LOTS of experience tells us there's noooooo such thing. Kinda like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor......nobody knew it was coming. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Germans???

Yeah, you know. In WWII. Right before Japan invaded Poland. Don't anybody study history no more???

• Upvote 2

[b]I am told that the RV will start at a "higher" price and then within hours be lowered. If this is the case then we can "lock in" to the higher price immediately by making a phone call. The advantage, of course, is to have your purchase in hand before the RV.

I'm thinking of getting some more myself, h20. I only have 375k, so to live very comfortably after taxes and fees, I would need an RV of at least 3+. Whereas if I got another 125k to make my total 500k, I would only need an RV of 2+. Granted, I could live comfortably for awhile on an RV of 1 to 1, but I WANT TO RETIRE!!!!, lol. Am only 41, so I would want at least a mil. So many questions with so many unknowns........ Do I risk another $150 on this risky venture(maybe not that risky...), or play with what I have. Hmmmmm......

GLTA

Edited by hspotman

Last minute????????? LOTS of experience tells us there's noooooo such thing. Kinda like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor......nobody knew it was coming. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't anyone around here watch movies anymore? This line is from the classic ANIMAL HOUSE! The late great John Belushi said it.

• Upvote 1

thanks everyone for the responses. i know there is really no such thing as "last minute", but i figured once the govt is formed that will be an indicator that it is (hopefully) very close. hopefully the order events wont be switched around or simultaneous as heli pilot and Scooby Doo said. like a few of you mentioned, i have spent what im comfortable with, so im done for now. but when the time comes i might get a little antsy and see if i can get in one last order :D

Edited by h20eweup2

thanks everyone for the responses. i know there is really no such thing as "last minute", but i figured once the govt is formed that will be an indicator that it is (hopefully) very close. hopefully the order events wont be switched around or simultaneous as heli pilot and Scooby Doo said. like a few of you mentioned, i have spent what im comfortable with, so im done for now. but when the time comes i might get a little antsy and see if i can get in one last order :D

h20- where would you get yours from so that you could have is ASAP and so the cost doesn't go up on you in the process? I know the feeling you are having right now, with all the hype and anticipation as of late, so I am feeling a bit antsy myself. Kinda hard to determine,"could I afford to use another $125+ right now?.....is work busy enough for me to do that right now?....etc,etc." Gawd I hope this all pans out for all of us!!

Why would a trade site that is sitting own let's say 20 billion dollars worth of dinars simply exchange those at the time of the RV.....why not make this huge profit as we hope to......these trade sites were set up for dealing dinars as their main calling card.......the company I purchased mine from is Safedinar and Ali's company is Dinar Trade.....I doubt they are true blue currency sites(as in SafeEuro or Peso Trade as company names)......the talk about a year ago was when the RV is announced they could not sell anymore dinars now recently the talk is they would continue to sell at the daily rate......Again looks like it would be a better deal to cash out the inventory.....Are there rules and regulations?......

i order all of mine from silver greetings. free shipping and it usually arrives in two days. they are also the only site i have found that accepts credit cards, making it an instant purchase.

Why would a trade site that is sitting own let's say 20 billion dollars worth of dinars simply exchange those at the time of the RV.....why not make this huge profit as we hope to......these trade sites were set up for dealing dinars as their main calling card.......the company I purchased mine from is Safedinar and Ali's company is Dinar Trade.....I doubt they are true blue currency sites(as in SafeEuro or Peso Trade as company names)......the talk about a year ago was when the RV is announced they could not sell anymore dinars now recently the talk is they would continue to sell at the daily rate......Again looks like it would be a better deal to cash out the inventory.....Are there rules and regulations?......

ive wondered about this too. i figured there was an explanation, but never asked.

My question is: do I buy reserve, and lock in a price to buy more? Then if nothing happens, I'll just have more IQD! :D Some people were buying more on reserve, thinking it would rv, earlier this year! Then scrambling around to cover the buy. Too risky!

If rv hasn't happened by thanksgiving, I will buy more. For a Christmas present to myself! I'll even wrap it :P!

http://www.bronners....7715_None_3.jpg