Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHIEFV .. LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON WHERE WE ARE

Eddinar

Thanks guys for the replies. There are a lot of great people here at DV. Since there has been so many rumors flying around and a lot of people are saying how "close" we are, I figured I'd ask ChiefV for his opinion. With his involvement in Iraq serving our country, I just wanted to see if he is on the same page as a lot of the other respected people on here or if his view is different..... GO RV!

Batman was a good guy wasn't he? lol Love your invitation for Chief's opinion - thanks for asking for it!

pvS

• Upvote 1

So true... This site is definitely a great source of information, but lately, several people would rather engage in negative responses to a good question, or bash otherwise good intentions of a member in a positive post. I sure hope that everyone will do the right thing and take the high road, and not become embrittled in the negativity that has permeated this website recently. Oh, and by the way Go RV!!!! :)

Wisdom!!! The Greatest Prize!!!

Thanks, Unitedrich

• Upvote 1

So true... This site is definitely a great source of information, but lately, several people would rather engage in negative responses to a good question, or bash otherwise good intentions of a member in a positive post. I sure hope that everyone will do the right thing and take the high road, and not become embrittled in the negativity that has permeated this website recently. Oh, and by the way Go RV!!!! :)

United, you always say the right thing ....."take the high road".....I like that!! I appreciate your posts and respect your opinions!!

• Upvote 2

I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I've told many my story in relation to this investment, whether I'm fishing, sailing, or just passing by in conversation and I've recommended this site to many for information in regards to the intelligence of the majority of the information that is posted on here. In doing so, it's my way of saying do your due diligence before you decide to increase or make your initial investment.

I have to say this though as of late, I've become a bit embarrassed to even mention it (DV) to unknown's who wish to invest. When I see and read the posts from people who have nothing better to do than to bash others while contributing nearly nothing as far as pertinent information it's a bit disheartening. I also have to say that I'm a bit more concerned that there are people on here who are literally researching backgrounds on people just so they can tear them apart bit by bit. To me this is appalling. If there is an ulterior motive for this I would caution all to be very wary of what's going on in the background. Not only is it considered an invasion of privacy, but for what reason? Other than to bash? I thought about this when I woke up this morning and didn't feel very comfortable about it.

For those who are not locked and loaded I would suggest limiting the information you share on here in your profile. The personal information that we have given is in some cases more than we would share with people who are more than acquaintances. What I'm mainly trying to say is Folks please be careful, there are people out there with ill intent who are watching and gathering information for their own purpose. Be cautious. I for one do not wish to see anyone hurt or otherwise........I'll leave the rest up to your own interpretations.

Thank you again,

V

• Upvote 11

Good to hear from you Chief V - Your opinion has always been of value to me. I surely understand why you are hesitate about voicing your opinion on this site - especially as of late as it seems we have more (-) people here than we have ever had in the past.

Thanks Again for you thoughts - opinions and encouragement.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I've told many my story in relation to this investment, whether I'm fishing, sailing, or just passing by in conversation and I've recommended this site to many for information in regards to the intelligence of the majority of the information that is posted on here. In doing so, it's my way of saying do your due diligence before you decide to increase or make your initial investment.

I have to say this though as of late, I've become a bit embarrassed to even mention it (DV) to unknown's who wish to invest. When I see and read the posts from people who have nothing better to do than to bash others while contributing nearly nothing as far as pertinent information it's a bit disheartening. I also have to say that I'm a bit more concerned that there are people on here who are literally researching backgrounds on people just so they can tear them apart bit by bit. To me this is appalling. If there is an ulterior motive for this I would caution all to be very wary of what's going on in the background. Not only is it considered an invasion of privacy, but for what reason? Other than to bash? I thought about this when I woke up this morning and didn't feel very comfortable about it.

For those who are not locked and loaded I would suggest limiting the information you share on here in your profile. The personal information that we have given is in some cases more than we would share with people who are more than acquaintances. What I'm mainly trying to say is Folks please be careful, there are people out there with ill intent who are watching and gathering information for their own purpose. Be cautious. I for one do not wish to see anyone hurt or otherwise........I'll leave the rest up to your own interpretations.

Thank you again,

It is a true shame people try to hurt others, however that is human nature. The best spin you can take on that is this. Watch closely and observe you will be better prepared to walk out of that bank in a few weeks, as they say young grasshopper.

V

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1