Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks for the C.C. Adam, Sonny and Scooter

Eddinar

HDRBAWL

To answer your ? about #14 statement on trust between IRAQ & BUSINESSES.... from what I could understand (since neither of them went into detail) IMHO I believe that ADAM was stating a TRUST issue that would need to be formed between IRAQ and ALL COUNTRIES that are doing and going to do future business with IRAQ.

IMHO I don't believe that any business wants to left holding an empty bag (or one with worthless DINAR) therefore IRAQ needs to honor their debts and make sure that the contracts from businesses that they receive from the USA, CHINA, BRITAIN, etc are a strong stabile bound.

It would be a way for them to show the world that they (IRAQ) are back on top of their own country's issues and can handle anything thrown at them.

THANKS for the ? about that. Hope this helps.

Yes thank you very much, to all who summarized!

I wonder if somehow, what Sonny was going to say will be added and/or be posted somewhere on this site? I was looking forward to hearing from him.

Big thanks to Scooter, Sonny and Adam for their work. Scooter sounds like he has a good grip on things, as does Adam. I'm anxious to hear Sonny's take in the future.

Did ADAM mention any tyhing about the TRIP TO IRAQ as he talked about here in this e-mail below===========

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinar news September 2010 - We have a ton to talk about.

A TON.

Rick C,

I'm going to do a free conference call shortly, for all of you. I

want to get on the phone with everyone who cares about this

investment, and I'm going to take questions from anyone.

Complete strangers, new investors, old - I don't care.

I've been slammed with work lately. I've traveled to the

Seychelles, flew down to Belize, and in short order I'm

heading to Iraq, if we don't have an RV before I get there!

Why am I doing all of this?

Read why here: http://bit.ly/c83wj7

And stand by for details on that conference call!

Best RV wishes!

- Adam Montana

http://dinarnews.net

=========

This email sent as a free service from Adam Montana

of http://dinarspeculation.com and is meant for

discussion purposes only. To discuss, please go

to the link in the email. Do not reply to this

email! You'll be put in queue behind 20,000 other

subscribers and will likely never get a response.

None of the information included in this email is

intended to be advice of any sort. Always consult

a financial professional before making any investment

decisions.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would

like to be included in future mailings, please go

to: http://dinarspeculation.com/subscribe.php

Dinar Speculation

d/b/a DinarSpeculation.com

17125 W Bluemound Rd #152

Brookfield WI

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nGwsLKwMtCzsLMysTIystEa07ByMzEysHA==

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

Thanks for the run down txgizmo! GO RV in 2010!!!

I'm grateful for all Scooter and Adam do and have done, I had a feeling the CC would be just a rehash of all the information that has been already out there I think that Adam sometimes feels with all the tension from all of us that he needs to seem to be giving us our money's worth, "sort of speaking" And this was an attempt at that.

NO ONE KNOWS when the RV will happen!!!! NO ONE!!!! Not the boots the ground, Crazy Frank, Ali, Adam, Scooter..........................NO ONE...You guys expect to much.....Be Happy in the knowledge that in the relativly near future, you'll be rich. Put your dinars under your matresses and get a life already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Thanks for all the information everyone contributes...I think by now we all can see that things are moving forward so RELAX.

blink.gifHow'd you know where I hid my dinar??? unsure.gif

Scooter made some good points and brought up about the 195 billion that Iraq would lose come Nov. 2 due to the Gov't not being formed and having a seated gov't sign off on the budget. Also, Ch.7 sanctions articles came out today which were good...There was nothing really new, it was just a nice change to listen in instead of reading all the time. I'm sure they will post a transcript of the CC. It was recorded.

Like you said nothing new, basically SOS why have a CC if you don't have nothing new to share. Suppose to be a surprise but I guess that didn't get shared either.. Just a suggestion instead of a CC just do it on chat. Mod the room let Adam or Sonny or whoever share to us, that way we can all sit back and just read... :lol:;):lol:

• Upvote 3

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

Thanks for the info.

yep, the old saying, nobody knows. If this month comes and goes, my theory is gone, as I thought the Gov pushed by the States would be formed for many reasons, mostly World related. imo, Nobody has a clue. At least they were not sugar coating the CC like most do.

I dont want to prejudge but I think alot of people were expecting some info we haven't heard yet on the CC call... look forward to listening nonetheless...

• Upvote 1

I logged onto the call 5 min. before it started and was kicked out twice. When I finally got back on, after about 10 min., I was kicked out for good because it was locked at that point and I couldn't get back in. Adam stressed we were going to get some surprising news so if anyone can fill me in on the good stuff I would really appreciate it. I realize we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear something positive so please help me out. Thanks, Vanilla Wafer

HDRBAWL

To answer your ? about #14 statement on trust between IRAQ & BUSINESSES.... from what I could understand (since neither of them went into detail) IMHO I believe that ADAM was stating a TRUST issue that would need to be formed between IRAQ and ALL COUNTRIES that are doing and going to do future business with IRAQ.

IMHO I don't believe that any business wants to left holding an empty bag (or one with worthless DINAR) therefore IRAQ needs to honor their debts and make sure that the contracts from businesses that they receive from the USA, CHINA, BRITAIN, etc are a strong stabile bound.

It would be a way for them to show the world that they (IRAQ) are back on top of their own country's issues and can handle anything thrown at them.

THANKS for the ? about that. Hope this helps.

Gotcha and thanks txgizmo. Wasn't sure if "businesses" was code for something but that does clarify the thoughts. You tied an RV of .10-.80 range which threw me off a bit but I assume this is just your opinion at this point. Cool! Thanks again. :)

I logged onto the call 5 min. before it started and was kicked out twice. When I finally got back on, after about 10 min., I was kicked out for good because it was locked at that point and I couldn't get back in. Adam stressed we were going to get some surprising news so if anyone can fill me in on the good stuff I would really appreciate it. I realize we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear something positive so please help me out. Thanks, Vanilla Wafer

Hey Vanilla. climb up this post a bit and txgizmo did a great write up in short form on what was said during the CC. I was booted too, but from what everyone is saying, there was no surprising news that we all thought we'd hear. The write up is well done and gives you a good look on what was said. :rolleyes:

Just to clarify......

The talk of the $0.10 to $0.80 RV was talked about by ADAM.... IMHO I do believe he was trying to just make a point of how IRAQ may LOW BALL us investors at first.

ADAM didn't talk about his trip to IRAQ.... AND nothing was said about RUDY or his take on things.

From what I understood.... The whole system getting people booted including ADAM, SCOOTER, & SONNY really threw those guys off of their game. After they got back onto the CC it was a really crazy start. I honestly believe that there was probably going to more info shared, BUT since SONNY never had a chance to return I believe that kinda threw the other 2 off.

Yes thank you very much, to all who summarized!

I wonder if somehow, what Sonny was going to say will be added and/or be posted somewhere on this site? I was looking forward to hearing from him.

Big thanks to Scooter, Sonny and Adam for their work. Scooter sounds like he has a good grip on things, as does Adam. I'm anxious to hear Sonny's take in the future.

Sonny got back on and was real short but did say that OFAC was very good news for this thing to go ahead and R.V. Also he said the companys that orginally gave him a date of late july on being paid" have now told him that Iraq intends to pay up no later than Nov 1"