Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody tried to Use Warka Mastercard Today?

Maynard57

Mine, - not so good. Just like to hear comments.

Maynard

Thanks, you guys for bothering to think about this. My experience is, no, not a ATM machine that I've been through wants to play with this card.

I think we all oughta really stop drinking the Koolaid here and talk to some professionals. I read the .pdfs and the VIP and I have a lot of questions that I'm gonna be putting to people locally that I trust that have a professional responsibility to perform DUE DILIGENCE, dammit!

Maynard

• Downvote 1

Thanks, you guys for bothering to think about this. My experience is, no, not a ATM machine that I've been through wants to play with this card.

I think we all oughta really stop drinking the Koolaid here and talk to some professionals. I read the .pdfs and the VIP and I have a lot of questions that I'm gonna be putting to people locally that I trust that have a professional responsibility to perform DUE DILIGENCE, dammit!

Maynard

Good luck to you Maynard and please report back with any info that could be of help to the Warka account holders here.

I am not a Warka client but i can see the stress level and risk factor is high.

I know of one person who had a combined value between him and family that he got into Warka and the ISX of over $250,000 + USD all in Warka accounts.

That guy will not fare well with his family if the Warka situation does not end well as he actual was the one who talked all of his family into opening Warka accounts and most were very hesitant to do so but did so on his glowing recomendations.

The bad thing is that there is zero recourse if indeed Warka accounts are frozen or Warka goes bust.

No oversight....no insurance....no recourse.

Please keep everyone posted and the best of luck.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 2

Maynard

Has it worked in the past? And if you have never been able to get it to work, have you activated the card via Warka's required process?

Good luck to you Maynard and please report back with any info that could be of help to the Warka account holders here.

I am not a Warka client but i can see the stress level and risk factor is high.

I know of one person who had a combined value between him and family that he got into Warka and the ISX of over $250,000 + USD all in Warka accounts.

That guy will not fare well with his family if the Warka situation does not end well as he actual was the one who talked all of his family into opening Warka accounts and most were very hesitant to do so but did so on his glowing recomendations.

The bad thing is that there is zero recourse if indeed Warka accounts are frozen or Warka goes bust.

No oversight....no insurance....no recourse.

Please keep everyone posted and the best of luck.

Phoenix

I agree...Best of luck Maynard..I hope things work out here for the best, not only for you but all Warka account holders, Eddinar

Edited by Eddinar

Maynard

Hey Maynard, we've talked before and I just wanted to brief you a bit on my experience so far. Yesterday, as I already posted, I tried out my card for the first time and was able to withdraw $20 and it reflected immediately on my Warka account balance. No problems so far at that point. With all the news about Warka, Today I decided to pull out MOST of my money by buying Dinars online using the Mastercard. This way I don't have to deal with emails and whatever to get my money. So far the transaction seems to be okay (but it has not cleared yet). I will let you know how this turns out. Please make sure that you activate your card BEFORE you try to use it or else it will seem to not work. You must contact Warka and ask them for activation instructions. It is a very quick process (all done by email, of course). Well good luck to you and let's hope for the best.

• Upvote 2

Hey Maynard, we've talked before and I just wanted to brief you a bit on my experience so far. Yesterday, as I already posted, I tried out my card for the first time and was able to withdraw $20 and it reflected immediately on my Warka account balance. No problems so far at that point. With all the news about Warka, Today I decided to pull out MOST of my money by buying Dinars online using the Mastercard. This way I don't have to deal with emails and whatever to get my money. So far the transaction seems to be okay (but it has not cleared yet). I will let you know how this turns out. Please make sure that you activate your card BEFORE you try to use it or else it will seem to not work. You must contact Warka and ask them for activation instructions. It is a very quick process (all done by email, of course). Well good luck to you and let's hope for the best.

Smart move I wou;ld say.

Best of luck.

Phoenix

Maynard

Thanks all you guys on this post. Also thanks for not rubbing it in. <g>

I check the outbox for my email client, and you know what, I can't find my email request to Activate. I have had this card for several months now and never intended to use it until after the RV, so I expect I forgot all about activation. Duh!

Sgtmoreno - If my card gets working, I love your idea about using the Mastercard to get paper currency from Ali. Brilliant! That's what I'm gonna do, too.

Maynard

Now I'm back to the problem of no email response from Warka. I emailed a request for activation instructions using the email address on the letter to which the card was attached when it came in the mail. No response.

Does anybody have an email from Warka containing instructions for activation they'd be willing to share?

Maynard

Now I'm back to the problem of no email response from Warka. I emailed a request for activation instructions using the email address on the letter to which the card was attached when it came in the mail. No response.

Does anybody have an email from Warka containing instructions for activation they'd be willing to share?

Maynard

Maynard,

It's 7 or 8 pm over there. Aren't they closed? Maybe you will hear by midnight our time.

I've got money over there also, but no credit card. I'm going to wait until the conference call with Adam tonight and then decide a course of action.

Good luck to both of us.

Maynard,

It's 7 or 8 pm over there. Aren't they closed? Maybe you will hear by midnight our time.

I've got money over there also, but no credit card. I'm going to wait until the conference call with Adam tonight and then decide a course of action.

Good luck to both of us.

Thanks. I'm hoping we don't need it.

Maynard

Maynard

Hi Maynard,

I have two accounts with the Warka and have found them to be good.

I know they have had computer issues of late and I found this "News Report" saying that they are having liquidity problems.

http://www.dont promote other sites.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3435639-cbi-suspends-all-transactions-at-warka-bank-issues-an-order-to-cease-all-dealings-

Have no idea how accurate it is.

However only this morning (Australia) I received a detailed email response from their CEO regarding investment strategies and everything seems OK.

They are, I believe, the largest private bank in Iraq, with a large number of outlets.

I would be amazed if they would be allowed to fail as it would do major harm to the Iraq economy and trust in their business and financial systems if they did.

Hope this helps.

RAL

(PS - Have you activated your card?)

Bank manager arrested with stolen money

February 3, 2010 - 08:59:28

WASSIT / Aswat al-Iraq: A police force arrested on Wednesday a bank manager and his driver and found with them stolen money, an official said.

“Police forces arrested on Wednesday morning (Feb. 3) manager of al-Warkaa bank’s branch in al-Nuaamaniya district, north of Kut, along with his driver and found stolen money in their possession,” Mohammad Maneaa, chairman of the local council, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“Policemen raided their houses in central al-Nuaamaniya and found 900 million Iraqi dinars stolen from the bank,” he added.

“They confessed during interrogation to stealing the money and hiding it at their houses,” he said.

Kut, the capital of Wassit, is 180 km southeast of Baghdad

This is why i decided not to do business with Warka. If you can get your money out you might want to consider it. I know this art. is past tense but for me the past is a clue to future events. I hope this all goes away and all Warka acct. holders achieve their goals.However if it were me i would get my money out if i could.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am one who has a Mastercard debit card from Warka. I checked my balance and it gave me USD amount by default. I then used my card to purchase physical Dinar from an online company and the transaction did go through as of today. So I'll be receiving most of my money I had in Warka. I still have a balance but it is what I am REALLY willing to lose if Warka does not pan out. I'm still diversified and feeling better about my investment. GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps.