Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMORS FROM KTFM...

Eddinar

JUST PASSING THIS ALONG .... I KNOW IT'S FRIDAY BUT TAKE IT FWIW..

Originally Posted by 367dinar

URGENT GOOD NEWS

GOOD MORNING FAMILY: I JUST SAW ON IRAQI TV THAT Abdul Mahdi WILL BE THE PM AND THE PARLIAMENT WILL MEET ON SUNDAY.

3.67DINAR

Originally Posted by rescu101

Hello, family THIS IS A GOOD NEWS!!!

I CALL MY CONTACT ON FOREX AND ASK HIM IF I CAN OPEN A ACC WITH IQD, AND HE SPLAYING ME THAT IQD RV SOON AND THEY DON’T WANT TO TAKE THAT RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE IS ALOT OF MONEY AND IS A BIG LOOS FOR FOREX IF THE IQD CHANGE IN TH MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

THEY DON’T WANT ANY BUSINESS WITH IQD

WELL I , I THINK THIS IS GOOD ?

SORRY FOR MY SPELLING

Originally Posted by frank27

INTEL from last night:

O does not care about VOTES anymore nor waiting for 2011 to capitalize on taxes …………..He demands the GOI and RI NOW!

HIS economy ………….Fails.

KTF,

Frank

another post:

Odds are better for the RI this Sunday ……………..

KTF,

Frank

Edited by Eddinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

KTF,

Frank

yeah, of course it does, since it's in the future :)

like they say, one of these bozos is gonna get it right

but the forex thing about steep losses is not credible, and I'm saying this in the best possible way :)

• Upvote 2

but the forex thing about steep losses is not credible, and I'm saying this in the best possible way :)

I AGREE WITH YOU BAYOUBOBBY....ONE OF THESE DAYS....

You know Jacques and Boudreaux would say "Sounds to me pretty lady like you callin' dem a bunch of liars". I's hoping it ain't so!

• Upvote 2

Frank has never had a problem with his English before?

What?

INTEL from last night:

O does not care about VOTES anymore nor waiting for 2011 to capitalize on taxes …………..He demands the GOI and RI NOW!

HIS economy ………….Fails.

KTF,

Frank

another post:

KTF,

Frank

THE WAY I READ IT IS THIS IS THE ONLY COMMENT FROM FRANK...

Read more:

Actually folks, there are about 4 or 5 news articles out today saying just that. So before we start dogging the poor guy, lets check in the news and see what we can find. Im sure you will be smiling after that.... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

AGREED...I HAVE READ A FEW NEWS ARTICLES STATING MAHDI AS PM AND ALLAWI AS PRES. OF REPUBLIC.....

• Upvote 2

By any chance is there a link that can be posted to any of these reports?

Here's one:

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=136897

Deal reached to have Abdulmahdi as PM, Allawi as president – Iraqiya

September 17, 2010 - 05:07:39

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A leading member of al-Iraqiya said on Friday that her bloc has reached an “initial agreement” with the Iraqi National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance to have Adel Abdulmahdi as prime minister and Iyad Allawi as president while the Kurds will get the parliament chairmanship.

“The agreement came as natural reaction for attempts to marginalize al-Iraqiya, the INA and the Kurdistan Alliance under the government of Nouri al-Maliki,” Aliya Nusseif told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

She noted that al-Iraqiya does not have ambitions for power but rather for “having political reforms and changes that would bring the political process back on its democratic track”.

Differences among political blocs reached their zenith between the main two blocs, al-Iraqiya and the State of Law, with the first obtaining 91 out of the new parliament’s 325 seats while the second obtained 89.

The State of Law formed a coalition with the Iraqi National Alliance (INA) to garner the largest number of seats in the new parliament. This claim was rejected by al-Iraqiya bloc, which argued that it had been the winner of the largest number of seats in the parliament and that it has the right to form the new government.

Iraq’s March 7 nationwide elections had ended with the success of four main Iraqi political blocs, with Allawi’s Iraqiya winning 91 seats, followed by Maliki’s State of Law with 89 seats, Ammar Al-Hakim’s INA with 70 seats and the Kurdistan Alliance of Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Iraqi President Jalal Talabani as well as a number of Kurdish Islamic parties with 57 seats.

• Upvote 1

Here's one:

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=136897

Deal reached to have Abdulmahdi as PM, Allawi as president – Iraqiya

September 17, 2010 - 05:07:39

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A leading member of al-Iraqiya said on Friday that her bloc has reached an “initial agreement” with the Iraqi National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance to have Adel Abdulmahdi as prime minister and Iyad Allawi as president while the Kurds will get the parliament chairmanship.

“The agreement came as natural reaction for attempts to marginalize al-Iraqiya, the INA and the Kurdistan Alliance under the government of Nouri al-Maliki,” Aliya Nusseif told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

She noted that al-Iraqiya does not have ambitions for power but rather for “having political reforms and changes that would bring the political process back on its democratic track”.

Differences among political blocs reached their zenith between the main two blocs, al-Iraqiya and the State of Law, with the first obtaining 91 out of the new parliament’s 325 seats while the second obtained 89.

The State of Law formed a coalition with the Iraqi National Alliance (INA) to garner the largest number of seats in the new parliament. This claim was rejected by al-Iraqiya bloc, which argued that it had been the winner of the largest number of seats in the parliament and that it has the right to form the new government.

Iraq’s March 7 nationwide elections had ended with the success of four main Iraqi political blocs, with Allawi’s Iraqiya winning 91 seats, followed by Maliki’s State of Law with 89 seats, Ammar Al-Hakim’s INA with 70 seats and the Kurdistan Alliance of Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Iraqi President Jalal Talabani as well as a number of Kurdish Islamic parties with 57 seats.

Well, this sounds like great news, thanks for the link and lets see if this information is now picked up by a major news agency.

The full post about the RI Sunday was in reference to the Lion/Eagles game

Hi Frank, My prediction for the LIONS game is LIONS 27 EAGLES 23 GO LIONS!

Odds are better for the RI this Sunday .................

Thank you for that... I am so tired of people taking his stuff out of context and then dogging him.

• Upvote 2

I know I had to read it 3- times. I not griping, thanks for the posts. The first one was by 367dinar about Mahdi being PM. The second one was by rescu101 that spells like me. The third one was by Frank26 (27) about O doesn't care about the votes, he wants to fix the economy. I want Iraq to fix the economy and I will sing their praises and God's praises for here on out.. Go RV.

Originally Posted by 367dinar

URGENT GOOD NEWS

GOOD MORNING FAMILY: I JUST SAW ON IRAQI TV THAT Abdul Mahdi WILL BE THE PM AND THE PARLIAMENT WILL MEET ON SUNDAY.

3.67DINAR

Originally Posted by rescu101

Hello, family THIS IS A GOOD NEWS!!!

I CALL MY CONTACT ON FOREX AND ASK HIM IF I CAN OPEN A ACC WITH IQD, AND HE SPLAYING ME THAT IQD RV SOON AND THEY DON’T WANT TO TAKE THAT RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE IS ALOT OF MONEY AND IS A BIG LOOS FOR FOREX IF THE IQD CHANGE IN TH MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

THEY DON’T WANT ANY BUSINESS WITH IQD

WELL I , I THINK THIS IS GOOD ?

SORRY FOR MY SPELLING

Originally Posted by frank27

INTEL from last night:

HIS economy ………….Fails.

KTF,

Frank

another post:

KTF,

Frank

Ktf is still around huh? Unbelievable. I guess some scams never end.

• Downvote 2