Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please stop

Parkerbjp

Well, I had my first....and last....newbie "up all night because I'm gonna be rich at 2:30 am" night.

That sucked.

Is that the induction into this club? I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be excited again until it actually happens.

yeah, unfortunately this dinar thing makes you not get excited about stuff even though you want to be. it'll happen when it happens. you have no idea how many times this thing was supposed to pop over the last few years and clearly it wasn't close. we just wish and hope and guess. welcome to the club!

• Upvote 1

The problem is more than half of the RUMORS come from the other site they are just cut and pasted over here. Terryk and this so called MED chat and th so called GET Team. All three of these have been posting the same STRONG rumors and supporting each others rumors for months. Tonights rumor will be tomorrow is the 15th this is labeled as a strong day for us!!!! 38 contacts around the world these guys guys claim to have Washington contacts and everything else. I have said it before and will say it again. Those chats are nothing more than propaganda to sell more dinar. Dinar Trade claims his group has a volume of 25 billion. Its propaganda to sell dinar. Let's be real guys and gals nothing gonna happen till government is formed.

Later

I wish we could get all the idiots to stop, but at what point do they become idiots?? What about the "others" that routinely post rumors that are nothing but hype?? (I cant post names but you oldtimers know who I'm talking about.)

You have to do your research, you have to take it all with a grain of salt but most importantly you have to realize that NO ONE has this intel. The ones that do do not owe us anything!! So if you must visit the rumor sections do so with a sense of humor or don't do it at all.

• Upvote 1

I BACK THAT 125% - IN FACT NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING FROM THE ENTIRE GET TEAM SHOULD BE POSTED.. PERIOD. THEY POST NOTHING BUT LIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN - BEEN READING THEIR BULLSHIT FOR 8 MONTHS NOW - NO MORE GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

The problem is more than half of the RUMORS come from the other site they are just cut and pasted over here. Terryk and this so called MED chat and th so called GET Team. All three of these have been posting the same STRONG rumors and supporting each others rumors for months. Tonights rumor will be tomorrow is the 15th this is labeled as a strong day for us!!!! 38 contacts around the world these guys guys claim to have Washington contacts and everything else. I have said it before and will say it again. Those chats are nothing more than propaganda to sell more dinar. Dinar Trade claims his group has a volume of 25 billion. Its propaganda to sell dinar. Let's be real guys and gals nothing gonna happen till government is formed.

Later

AGREED.

look at intel as spice. if you don't like the flavor, don't use it, and don't buy food that has it in it. other's may like that and use it regularly.....

you have to CLICK on a post in order to read or even see it....RESTRAIN yourselves.....let those that like his opinions enjoy them.

let's have a poll.....if anyone want's to set it up, i don't know how.....

if there's even ONE member that likes his post....leave em...if it's 100% against....don't post em......

same goes for you, for me, for anyone else....we can't just ban someone cus WE don't like them