Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Chat 9/13 11 pm PST

svanish

[Munsch] Scooter do you think the UN would allow them to RV one day prior to the 15th with all the rumors going around about morning or 14th and forex?

[scooter] Munsch ----- Anything can happen -- I mean anything -----

[Munsch] Scooter i could see how one day prior would take them by surprise huh ... worth the extra paperwork to surprise them i guess

[Joe P] Scooter ... do you have any knowledge if Iraq officially applied for the RV?

[Munsch] Scooter nothing impossible ... improbable maybe but not impossible .... gothca

[Logical1] scooter you hear rumors from people at banks?

[scooter] Logical1 Who told you that?

[scooter] Keep

[scooter] Logical1 Logical1 Ahhhhhhh ---- NOPE --- not me ---- It's not verified --- sorry

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter i havent been sayin anything....

[sheree] Scooter they lifted that one thing today so they better act fast or will get jumped on by big investors

[scooter] svanish Good -- keep it that way --- because nobody knows what when who how, etc.,,,

[scooter] boy the rumors have been flying today

[RVorBUSTT] Scooter i had asked u earlier abou thr forex rumor and u had said that the higher up were confirming that..is that true?

[scooter] Sheree YES --- That was indeed a very very positive sign

[scooter] because they did this with an intention

[dinardragonfly] Scooter is that 70% tax going to affect us

[scooter] dinardragonfly Do we know that for a fact ?

[scooter] because I haven't seen that rate anywhere

[scooter] yet

[scooter] just hold tight and let them make their move

[scooter] we'll be able to react much better

[linda55] Scooter , no one knows what it is going to be but the ones that set it, right.......right.

[scooter] really

[RVorBUSTT] linda55 not what im asking!

[scooter] I just don't know what's going to happen, when, or rate ----- but I do think this is going to occur

[RVorBUSTT] Scooter were u talking about the 70% tax rate

[linda55] RVorBUSTT , no one knows the rate, scooter don't know that

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter alot of people are assuming whats goin to happen now and maybe some of those rumors were started because of it!!!

[scooter] the FOREX high management teams -- at least the majority are starting to get excited

[Scooby Doo] 85% of what you hear is BS - Scooter

[scooter] YES

[scooter] Scooby Doo True

[thack70] RVorBUSTT you need to ask your tax man ?s

[RVorBUSTT] linda55 again, i was not asking the rate!

[bubbie] when the rate hit's then all the guessing will end

[RVorBUSTT] Scooter ok thanks...

[linda55] RVorBUSTT , what rate are you asking

[RVorBUSTT] linda55 i already got my answer , thank you..

[scooter] keepmwlknfny Exactly

[6year wait] Scooter, do you still think Sept 15 a possability

[linda55] RVorBUSTT , you are very welcome hun

[scooter] Oh Tax rate -- sorry about that

[scooter] I haven't confirmed that tax rate -- correct

[scooter] my apologies

[Logical1] Iraq wants the world to know they are a proud rich nation. I think they will rv higher

10:52 PM [scooter] 6year wait --- It's a possibility ---- and the probability is equivalent to October 1

10:52 PM [Scooby Doo] I don't think pride determines values ... I think market forces do

10:52 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter there was a post that chris s put up regarding that ..something about a foundation and educational money etc ..good read na dit explains it all

10:53 PM [scooter] RVorBUSTT hmmmm -- I'll have to read Chris's post

10:53 PM [scooter] Thx

10:53 PM [Logical1] Scooby Doo the market forces are looking pretty good if you ask me

10:53 PM [Joe P] RVorBUSTT ...that had the 70% foreign currency statement, but it was that you could repay the tax amount with up to 70% foreign currency.

10:53 PM [keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter Scooter wouldnt throwin the IDQ on forex drive the rate up if the demand skyrockets? I would think they would wanna do that fast and sooner then anything else to get the value up....

10:54 PM [scooter] keepmwlknfny Good question --- it depends on what they open up at

10:54 PM [RVorBUSTT] Joe P but it had to do with an educational grant or someth ng llike that

10:54 PM [Joe P] Scooter keepmwlknfny ... it's hard to imagine that Iraq will throw a free float out there...wouldn't a managed float be better suited for a pre-determined time?

10:55 PM [scooter] If it comes out too high --- you might get some big option players trying to drive it down

10:55 PM [Joe P] RVorBUSTT ...exactly...not taxing us on our dinar

10:55 PM [scooter] Joe P Indeed ---- They would be very smart to have a controlled float ----

10:55 PM [scooter] They can't handle the shock waves

10:55 PM [scooter] of the volatile oil prices

10:56 PM [scooter] That's why they need to diversify the economy

10:56 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... is "controlled float" the more appropriate term than "managed float"

10:56 PM [scooter] and build some capitol in different vertical markets

10:56 PM [scooter] Joe P essentially the same

10:56 PM [scooter] they will controll the limits

10:56 PM [scooter] plus or minus a % on a daily basis

10:57 PM [scooter] for a set period of time

10:57 PM [scooter] until they prove they can manage the process effectively

10:57 PM [scooter] it's a matter of trust right now

10:57 PM [scooter] imo

10:57 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... with a ceiling and floor...they can commit to long term stability, while pulling the zeros out, and than move to a free float system

10:58 PM [Joe P] er..."move" eventually to free float

10:58 PM [scooter] Joe P --- Tell me my friend --- how will they pull the zeros

10:58 PM [svanish] So if its free floating are you going over the scenario for me as to whether to hold and wait or to cash right away

10:58 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter in your opinion, is there anything else holding the RV back?

10:58 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... that means putting a time limit on turning them in...no bunny ears for me...

10:59 PM [dinardragonfly] A U.S. government study released Monday found that Iraq has a budget surplus of $52.1 billion, with $11.8 billion that is readily available for spending on its security forces. Read more: http://dinarvets.com/for ••• zTrRkzS0

10:59 PM [scooter] Joe P Joe P cool -- Thanks for sharing that --- just curious

10:59 PM [apilot] Scooter would a managed float affect the ammount we could cash in per day?

11:00 PM [Joe P] Scooter ...can you see me wiping my brow...never been a BE theorist. But I've always thoroughly enjoyed your assessments.

11:00 PM [scooter] RVorBUSTT WOW -- not too much left -- at least on paper

11:00 PM [scooter] but

11:00 PM [scooter] we don't know the back door deals that are going on

11:00 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... the key word in everything you typed so far for me is "trust". It's intrinsic and unproven to this point.

11:01 PM [sheree] Scooter as soon as it RV's will they come out with a set of rules for us? Like timeframe and all?

11:01 PM [scooter] Joe P Joe P Joe P It's much bigger than everybody thinks

11:01 PM [scooter] you made an outstanding point

11:01 PM [scooter] Sheree I don't know the answer my dear friend

11:01 PM [scooter] I wish I did

11:01 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter are u holding back on us??

11:02 PM [scooter] RVorBUSTT no -- not at all

11:02 PM [scooter] I promise

11:02 PM [scooter] Lisa Marie What's curious --- me ?

11:02 PM [Lisa Marie] If this does RV today, when do you suppose it will go public

11:02 PM [scooter] not me

11:02 PM [Joe P] RVorBUSTT ... I know...ask him to elaborate on "how excited the higher management is"....that might work?

11:02 PM [scooter] couldn't be

11:03 PM [apilot] Scooter would a managed float affect the ammount of IQD we could cash in each day?

11:03 PM [sheree] Scooter if this has leaked to management in forex then don't you think they will need to act fast to avoid "spillage"?

11:03 PM [scooter] apilot NOPE

11:03 PM [Scooby Doo] Okay .... I want my money back

11:03 PM [scooter] remember --- we are very small fish in this game

11:03 PM [Lisa Marie] Scooter When do you think they will make the annoucement regarding the RV

11:03 PM [Lisa Marie] today, tomorrow?

11:04 PM [scooter] even if we pooled all our money together ----- be very very small

11:04 PM [sheree] Scooter but if this gets leaked out the big boys will come out to play

11:04 PM [scooter] Lisa Marie October -- November ----- I don't know ---- could be tomorrow -- I hope it's tomorrow ---- but I don't know --- I promise

11:05 PM [scooter] Joe P that's a good thing though

11:05 PM [scooter] That means we shouldn't have too much trouble getting our funds

11:05 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... you were in the process of doing value assessments...any results on that or just too much on your plate?

11:05 PM [Lisa Marie] Scooter Well no one really knows until it happens. But I am not sure their process on news according to our time here

11:06 PM [scooter] Joe P Still working it --- just had some emergency family matter I needed to tend to recently

11:06 PM [Joe P] Scooter ... we all hope everything will be oka

11:06 PM [scooter] Lisa Marie ohhhhh -- you mean time of day

11:07 PM [scooter] most likely around Noon time PST

11:07 PM [RVorBUSTT] 9 est...good

11:07 PM [scooter] That's roughly 8:00 am in New Zealand the following day

11:07 PM [Scooby Doo] Scooter - did you find any solid numbers on the money supply?

11:07 PM [RVorBUSTT] 3pm

11:07 PM [scooter] Rvorbustt 3:00 pm

11:07 PM [scooter] Scooby Doo YES

11:07 PM [Scooby Doo] cool

11:10 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter when do you think the last date this can rv

11:10 PM [scooter] thack70 thack70 Exactly -- consider how lucky you are

11:10 PM [vader] that there are things happening now that have not happened before

11:10 PM [scooter] dinardragonfly Great question

11:10 PM [vader] there are chances something big is in the horizon

11:10 PM [vader] tomorrow

11:10 PM [thack70] Scooter ive had the dinar forever but never thought anything of it till now, so yes i am .

11:10 PM [vader] i dont know

11:10 PM [scooter] November 1st

11:11 PM [vader] Scooter really

11:11 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter cause 11/2 is when they lose 195 billion

11:11 PM [scooter] Yep the last day

11:11 PM [sheree] Scooter so if it doesn't happen by then it won't?

11:11 PM [scooter] Do you want to know why

11:11 PM [dinardragonfly] yes why

11:11 PM [scooter] Because their unemployment will explode to 75%

11:12 PM [scooter] The government will shut down

11:12 PM [scooter] plus

11:12 PM [scooter] The US Elections are November 2nd

11:12 PM [Scooby Doo] not exactly true, vader ... they just signed a deal with Kuwait

11:12 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter so?

11:12 PM [vader] bring it back home

11:12 PM [vader] they are in over the head in deals

11:12 PM [vader] they owe money everywhere

11:12 PM [vader] and have passed every dead line

11:13 PM [vader] they dont care!

11:13 PM [Scooby Doo] it's an interim govt but it's somewhat functional

11:13 PM [scooter] vader vader Very good Young Jedi!

11:13 PM [scooter] Just an opinion

11:13 PM [Joe P] vader ... you're thinking like a westerner...they are not westerners. they do care about their citizens...it just doesn't look like it when you compare to here

11:14 PM [shai] i dont have school until october 4th

11:14 PM [scooter] I thought from the other nite

11:14 PM [Scooby Doo] shai's a chick????

11:14 PM [scooter] well then all bets are offf

11:14 PM [shai] everyone can call me a chick

11:15 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter is that just an opinion the Nov 1 or...

11:15 PM [scooter] dinardragonfly NO

11:15 PM [scooter] That's a hard date from my understanding

11:15 PM [vader] latest

11:15 PM [shai] i hate hearing a month i havent heard..

11:15 PM [scooter] set by the UN, US, Europeans

11:15 PM [vader] the deal is this

11:16 PM [scooter] etc.,..

11:16 PM [scooter] That's the latest date

11:16 PM [Scooby Doo] Scooter - do you think the sweet spot will go up?

11:16 PM [scooter] I knew I shouldn't have answered that one

11:16 PM [vader] Scooter are we still holding out for $7+

11:16 PM [scooter] Scooby Doo Oh yea

11:16 PM [detracy] Scooter! You are being specific tonight! How great is that?

11:16 PM [scooter] that's what they are planning

11:16 PM [scooter] absolutely

11:17 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter just asking cuz my hubby wants me to buy more and I was wondering how long I might have to wait to cash in

11:18 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter reason?

11:19 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter any validity to the Joe biden requesting 10/17 as a date?

11:19 PM [scooter] RVorBUSTT I think there's a reason for the 17th ---- a very good political reason ---- I just haven't confirmed anything yet

11:19 PM [vader] scooter you would agree that things are taking place now that have not happened before

11:19 PM [sheree] Scooter how can they put a date out there without people jumping in on speculation?

11:19 PM [vader] which will move the rv date closer

11:19 PM [vader] Sheree yes and open it up for trading

11:20 PM [scooter] RVorBUSTT RVorBUSTT I think it has more to do with setting a time period for a deadline

11:20 PM [scooter] Sheree Why do you think they did it

11:20 PM [scooter] they have a motive behind that statement -- don't you think

11:20 PM [sheree] Scooter don't want it too close to the election and to force their hand

11:21 PM [scooter] JBrookes JBrookes JBrookes Poor Scooter ---- what I do now

11:22 PM [JBrookes] Scooter I started not to send it to you because I figure you are busy enough as it is. But I was curious.

11:23 PM [dinarpilot] i think a lot of people will be upset if no RV tomorrow!!!

11:23 PM [JBrookes] Scooter I bet!

• Upvote 14

Does everyone expect to have to wait to turn in their Dinar a few days? I have a large amount shipping out tomorrow. I'll get it Wednesday. Am I safe? Will I miss out?

McFly, I think the answer to your first question depends on your method for cashing in. I plan to wait until Ali has established a satellite office near my home. In a telephone interview, Ali said that it would tak about a week after the RV to have his satellite offices open for business. Hence, once the RV happens, I expect to wait a week before I make the transaction. If the rate is attractive when the RV is announced, I will lock it in with Ali's firm when I make my apppointment. If not, I might wait a few days to see what happens. But if the RV happens this year, I will cash in this year before BO raises the capital gains tax.

If you go to your local bank to cash in or choose other methods, then I don't have any insights for you about this. Sorry.

Regarding your second question, I would assume that you have already paid for your IQD or will do via COD. In either case, the rate at which you purchased the IQD will hold, as you completed the transaction before the RV was announced. No firm with any respectability would expect you to come up with the post-RV rate when you paid for the IQD at pre-RV rate.

Hope this helps; best of success to you and to all of us!

Does everyone expect to have to wait to turn in their Dinar a few days? I have a large amount shipping out tomorrow. I'll get it Wednesday. Am I safe? Will I miss out?

Based on LOTS of past experience, you could have waited till JANUARY and still had plenty of time. Please, NEVER believe the rumors. :P

• Upvote 1

seemed that way but if the ISX is going international, then the currency has to be tradable 30 + days before ..... ISX is supposed to be going international on 10/17.....I guess we will see.

Under this notion, this needs to go on Forex, according to my understanding, BY/BEFORE Sept 17th at the latest.....

Will it??? Who knows. We would all like to see something solid and concrete. Everyone is SO "hungry" for this that people jump all over the smallest rumor, or fact, whether it relates to the RV or not.

Something SOLID or CONCRETE anyone.... ??? Feed the Hunger..

Thanks Eddinar for your posts, we hope to see them all come true soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First off, great chat scooter!

Second, to anyone, how solid are we on the ISX going international on 10/17? Does the currency really have to revalue 30 days prior of the ISX going international?

I also consider setbacks can occur without notice. I was just curious to see how solid everyone felt about this.

None the less these are good times for our investment! I'm excited! :D

Darn I wasn't sneaky enough this time ... first time someone caught me in chat. :P

Great post there svanish

I believe he said Nov 1st was last day something could be done before they would be in big trouble with themselves. I like the 2-3pm marker ... I still have hope for today! yepee! :lol:

First off, great chat scooter!

Second, to anyone, how solid are we on the ISX going international on 10/17? Does the currency really have to revalue 30 days prior of the ISX going international?

I also consider setbacks can occur without notice. I was just curious to see how solid everyone felt about this.

None the less these are good times for our investment! I'm excited! biggrin.gif

The language is the currency has to be 'tradeable' not 'revalue' 30 days prior.

• Upvote 1

[Munsch] Scooter do you think the UN would allow them to RV one day prior to the 15th with all the rumors going around about morning or 14th and forex?

[scooter] Munsch ----- Anything can happen -- I mean anything -----

[11:23 PM [JBrookes] Scooter I bet!

Thanks SCOOTER.... and thanks for posting Svanish (+)...!

RON B)