Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INSIDE TRACK INTEL RUMOR FOR 9/14

Eddinar

I'm going to sleep like a baby. Will believe when I see it...no offense anyone. Too many of these 'rumors' have been posted before. JMO

NO OFFENSE TAKEN KRMAYO....WE ALL WANT THIS AS BADLY AS YOU DO...THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE HERE AND JUST WANT THE BEST FOR OUR FAMILIES AND THE WORLD ECONOMY TO GET BACK ON TRACK...

While I appreciate everyone here, please stay grounded folks. We have all walked this road before and know the end results. I know people are in dire straits and this is the last major hope to stave off the wolf at the door. For those folks I do pray it happens. Get a good sleep and if the dinar gods are willing, it will happen.

Just my thoughts on an ackward nite, no Ill intend meant.

pp

• Upvote 5

I Hear ya Pokerplayer...let's just relax and see what comes of this tomorrow....good words of wisdom...

Eddinar have u seen this kinda talk before? I've been vested fore 3years. And never seen so much info. I know we need to be careful of what we hear. Buuuut wooooe.

Just a quick question to those who bought their Dinars from Dinar Trade. Can I call Ali from Dinar Trade to lock in the rate or will have to wait ? Thanks, GOOOOOO RV

unless you want to lock in your rate at 1170....JK ...once it RV's, you can lock in your rate..say if it is 1 to 1, you can lock it in....if it goes up or down you will still get the same rate of 1 to 1 minus the $150 fee...

unless you want to lock in your rate at 1170....JK ...once it RV's, you can lock in your rate..say if it is 1 to 1, you can lock it in....if it goes up or down you will still get the same rate of 1 to 1 minus the $150 fee...

Thanks Eddinar, Oh yes, I will wait and see how UP it goes, I wonder if Ali is looking at this !!!!!!

Psychologists should watch this site, it is amazing how a simple bone every once in a while can keep peoples hopes up for so long. I'm not being negative just saying, this whole thing is worthy of a study.

BTW I do hope tomorrow is the day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Want to add this from Inside Track not from me.... It was posted in Possums Post. Probably 830 AM EST

$3.86 and holding.....

Now, don't hastle me and badger me over this but, I would not be shocked if we see it initally "tested" at let's say a "penny"....but in the same day it will peak. The "fractional" increase from what it is now at .000860 ( whatever it is exactly which is not even one US "penny", okay!!) So, hang in there with me for a second. So, let's do the ole' take away "000" and you have .86...there's the Penny (at least almost a Penny), and in that very same hour (or day) it will Peg and we will see a rate somewhere in that $3 to $4 range....THEN SELL SELL SELL and get out. I do not believe breaking with .86 will spike the market into a "spiral" effect or cause too great of a "speculation" seige. It will however, bring in a lot of the $25,000 notes that many of us have....powers that be in Iraq want that...but at the same time, they are OUT OF TIME, and cannot risk leaving that .86 rate out there very long. I cannot prove this, but just prepare yourselves to possibility, don't panic, keep your faith, take a deep breath, Keep Your Eye on the Ball!!

Read more:

Want to add this from Inside Track not from me.... It was posted in Possums Post. Probably 830 AM EST

$3.86 and holding.....

Now, don't hastle me and badger me over this but, I would not be shocked if we see it initally "tested" at let's say a "penny"....but in the same day it will peak. The "fractional" increase from what it is now at .000860 ( whatever it is exactly which is not even one US "penny", okay!!) So, hang in there with me for a second. So, let's do the ole' take away "000" and you have .86...there's the Penny (at least almost a Penny), and in that very same hour (or day) it will Peg and we will see a rate somewhere in that $3 to $4 range....THEN SELL SELL SELL and get out. I do not believe breaking with .86 will spike the market into a "spiral" effect or cause too great of a "speculation" seige. It will however, bring in a lot of the $25,000 notes that many of us have....powers that be in Iraq want that...but at the same time, they are OUT OF TIME, and cannot risk leaving that .86 rate out there very long. I cannot prove this, but just prepare yourselves to possibility, don't panic, keep your faith, take a deep breath, Keep Your Eye on the Ball!!

.86 is almost a penny? According to my math it's 86 pennies. :blink:

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

Makes me worry about all the info then. .86 IS 86 cents.

I'm the ONE....I watching my clock, only a couple of minutes to go to see if my DC source got it this time! I already said basically, had the wrong pencil...I used the wrong scenario!!!! But in my hast, trying to talk, read and type at the sametime!!!! The "simple math" at this level is just that. My simple point was aimed at pointing out that even the slightest increase in the IQD...even 1 penny, would be significant as far as the big picture is concerned...I would not sell out ofcourse at that slight of an increase, however, there are a couple of people on here that sound despirate to sell and get out of this, so....This seems pointless to further discuss I guess. Sorry again for any confusion.