Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INSIDE TRACK INTEL RUMOR FOR 9/14

Eddinar

In theory this all sounds amazing! With the time off for the holiday witch would allow the CBI to get their ducks in a row, reports of stores repricing, the sudden silence of news from Iraq, the arrival of Clinton soon, AND the lifting OFAC, not to mention countless other posts. THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!! GOOOOOOOO RV!! GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Motorco, Good observation. I should have indicated Time Zone.....My call came from EST zone...My take on this should be 8:30 (EST)...

Ok, great! Thx inside track...so that puts us back at our regular timezones....8:30 for you EST and 7:30 for me Central

Bring it! Lets do this thing!

So if GMT is 6 hours ahead of where I am central time....that it will be 2:30AM here? I think that is right....idk

I'm going to sleep like a baby. Will believe when I see it...no offense anyone. Too many of these 'rumors' have been posted before. JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to sleep like a baby. Will believe when I see it...no offense anyone. Too many of these 'rumors' have been posted before. JMO

My people. Are telling same thing they are big in the oil industry . These folks are watching this like a hawk. They no nothing of this site and I'm getting same info from them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1