Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INSIDE TRACK INTEL RUMOR FOR 9/14

Eddinar

MythBusted.gif

Who's next...?

HAHAH THANK YOU!!!

i really want to know why people slightly believe somebody when they hear about a HIGH SOURCE! and that things are going to happen.... Have any of you seen what IRAQ looks like at this current moment???? Not ready for a RV thats for sure.

You know what i feel like doing... i almost want to make a new account and make up HIGH SCOURCES and bold claims.... i think ima have to take a break from this site because its killing me how people are getting PunK'D.

Its ok if you want to hit the Negative putting down below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|

V

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

HAHAH THANK YOU!!!

i really want to know why people slightly believe somebody when they hear about a HIGH SOURCE! and that things are going to happen.... Have any of you seen what IRAQ looks like at this current moment???? Not ready for a RV thats for sure.

You know what i feel like doing... i almost want to make a new account and make up HIGH SCOURCES and bold claims.... i think ima have to take a break from this site because its killing me how people are getting PunK'D.

Its ok if you want to hit the Negative putting down below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|

V

Sounds evil..............................

Keep the dream alive! Let's also give it a Plausible that the Lions will win the Super Bowl while we're at it. ;)

LOVE THIS :) HAHAH dude that was funny... even though i am a die hard NY JET fan this post will make me root for Detriot secretly :)

Sounds evil..............................

yes it does :) .... i must admit i think i was speaking to boldly with that post... i think that might of been a bit premature :) ... i am hoping as i always say to be proven wrong though. :)

• Upvote 2

Well this is has been a long emotional ride the voyage has had many rivers, mountains and valleys with as much stormy nights of rains as days of peaceful sunshine . On this journey I have been filled with hope and excitement beyond measure and a child like optimism with dreams of the future things not only for myself but those I love and the people of Iraq that go beyond my ability to put into words.

My emotions strengths and weakness have have been tested tugged and pulled and revealed. Some days in my heart I have cursed at men, nations, and government institutions all over the world in my frustrations .

I have had other times where God reminds me I am but a man and that these things are NOT in my hands but his and that I should bow to that will and purpose and set aside my own timing and reasons tainted with human selfishness . The words of my King and coming Lord are to be my constant guide as Jesus actions reminds me... Mat 26:39 Going on a little farther, he fell on his face and prayed, "O my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me. Yet not what I want but what you want.

Each one of us who have choose this investment have been tested our emotions and humans responses to those stresses have and will continue to show there ugly heads in some fashion but let us be on the constant watch and self controlled as possible and learn for out failings.

None us are truly on the inside track of this investment or wouldn't need to be on a forum like this we are all subject to information from some type of source. These points of contact and information come from all over the world. I thank God that there are persons on this site and others who go above and beyond and continue to study and investigate the constant sources of information that is thrown at us which to me personally is mostly way over my head. I thank you for all your time and efforts.

I also thank those who are willing to take risks that are subject to harsh remarks and ridicule those people who already know and are well aware of if a prediction or post does not produce the fruit intended or hoped for many will lash out against you even if your intentions were the best that takes guts.

I like many of you had know idea of the extreme range of emotions this investment would put me through had I known and really understood to be honest I wouldnt have done it. But like many things in life I made this choice I signed up for this much like a Marine who signed up for duty not knowing for sure what he is in for and finds himself in the middle of boot camp saying to himself why did I do this, is it worth it why am I putting my self though this?

But in his heart he knows the short answer is to wear the title of a United States Marine he knows he must endure everything God and his country throws his way and push through to the end no matter what the cost of pain and sufferings are to reach his goal his eyes and heart must be constantly fixed on the prize, the end of the rainbow the pot of gold, which is to graduate boot camp to become one of the few and the proud and wear the title of a United States Marine.

You and I are investors I am sure all of us have been taken for a ride we really werent ready for but we have learned along the way we have be tested and are still standing we understand more test and trials of our emotions may be coming yet we push on we must endure to the end giving up is not and option for us we must be fixed in a rigid mind set that does NOT allow any thoughts of giving up we have come to dam far no matter what the other guy says or does.

Like the Marines and all who have over come their respective boot camps to wear the Uniforms of the Armed Forces of the United States of America they have endure to realize a part of their life's dreams and ambitions if it were not so they wouldn't have done it. We as investors must be like minded if you want to see your financial dreams and hope in this investment come true. This is the right investment and this is the right time in history of this I am convinced.

I truly thank God for allowing me see the reality of this investment and to be allowed to be some small part of it. One day this will be over we will have each run our race and will have been rewarded our prize for our relentless attempts to reach it if we don't fail the course.

We should each treasure this times for the day is near when our life's will forever be changed we should stay awed and humbled in the site of Almighty God for the chance we have been allowed to have when so much of the rest of the world is clueless to this investment. As we move through this process let us each count our blessing that we have right now if did for just 2 min you would see your already blessed.

May God bless each and everyone one of you in Christ name Amen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well this is has been a long emotional ride the voyage has had many rivers, mountains and valleys with as much stormy nights of rains as days of peaceful sunshine . On this journey I have been filled with hope and excitement beyond measure and a child like optimism with dreams of the future things not only for myself but those I love and the people of Iraq that go beyond my ability to put into words.

My emotions strengths and weakness have have been tested tugged and pulled and revealed. Some days in my heart I have cursed at men, nations, and government institutions all over the world in my frustrations .

I have had other times where God reminds me I am but a man and that these things are NOT in my hands but his and that I should bow to that will and purpose and set aside my own timing and reasons tainted with human selfishness . The words of my King and coming Lord are to be my constant guide as Jesus actions reminds me... Mat 26:39 Going on a little farther, he fell on his face and prayed, "O my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me. Yet not what I want but what you want.

Each one of us who have choose this investment have been tested our emotions and humans responses to those stresses have and will continue to show there ugly heads in some fashion but let us be on the constant watch and self controlled as possible and learn for out failings.

None us are truly on the inside track of this investment or wouldn't need to be on a forum like this we are all subject to information from some type of source. These points of contact and information come from all over the world. I thank God that there are persons on this site and others who go above and beyond and continue to study and investigate the constant sources of information that is thrown at us which to me personally is mostly way over my head. I thank you for all your time and efforts.

I also thank those who are willing to take risks that are subject to harsh remarks and ridicule those people who already know and are well aware of if a prediction or post does not produce the fruit intended or hoped for many will lash out against you even if your intentions were the best that takes guts.

I like many of you had know idea of the extreme range of emotions this investment would put me through had I known and really understood to be honest I wouldnt have done it. But like many things in life I made this choice I signed up for this much like a Marine who signed up for duty not knowing for sure what he is in for and finds himself in the middle of boot camp saying to himself why did I do this, is it worth it why am I putting my self though this?

But in his heart he knows the short answer is to wear the title of a United States Marine he knows he must endure everything God and his country throws his way and push through to the end no matter what the cost of pain and sufferings are to reach his goal his eyes and heart must be constantly fixed on the prize, the end of the rainbow the pot of gold, which is to graduate boot camp to become one of the few and the proud and wear the title of a United States Marine.

You and I are investors I am sure all of us have been taken for a ride we really werent ready for but we have learned along the way we have be tested and are still standing we understand more test and trials of our emotions may be coming yet we push on we must endure to the end giving up is not and option for us we must be fixed in a rigid mind set that does NOT allow any thoughts of giving up we have come to dam far no matter what the other guy says or does.

Like the Marines and all who have over come their respective boot camps to wear the Uniforms of the Armed Forces of the United States of America they have endure to realize a part of their life's dreams and ambitions if it were not so they wouldn't have done it. We as investors must be like minded if you want to see your financial dreams and hope in this investment come true. This is the right investment and this is the right time in history of this I am convinced.

I truly thank God for allowing me see the reality of this investment and to be allowed to be some small part of it. One day this will be over we will have each run our race and will have been rewarded our prize for our relentless attempts to reach it if we don't fail the course.

We should each treasure this times for the day is near when our life's will forever be changed we should stay awed and humbled in the site of Almighty God for the chance we have been allowed to have when so much of the rest of the world is clueless to this investment. As we move through this process let us each count our blessing that we have right now if did for just 2 min you would see your already blessed.

May God bless each and everyone one of you in Christ name Amen.

lightjds2...What a wonderful contribution you have made here. God Bless You. I am also reminded everyday that just being a part of this investment is so remarkable. I was very very reluctant to start sharing on here the information we receive....I knew I would get hammered if my "rumor" didn't happen exactly as predicted for today...but, Eddinar liked it and we went with it. Even we cannot see the RV yet...I know it's at the door. As I spoke earlier...this is VERY complex....many intricate pieces to this PUZZLE plus all the points the "experts" bring out...like Scooter (who we all respect and trust).

We must remember, we are dealing with a Muslim country, they do not have a mindset like ours...not even close. I will stop right there.

We pray for out troops and families....and, we also pray for the IRAQI people and their government each and everyday!! God Bless!!!

Scooter chat from earlier today"

Check It Out.

A couple of comments from the chat:

11:10 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter, when do you think the last date this can RV?

11:10 PM [scooter] November 1st

11:11 PM [vader] Scooter really!

11:11 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter cause 11/2 is when they lose 195 billion

11:11 PM [scooter] Yep the last day

11:11 PM [sheree] Scooter, so if it doesn't happen by then it won't?

11:11 PM [scooter] Do you want to know why?

11:11 PM [dinardragonfly] yes why

11:11 PM [scooter] Because their unemployment will explode to 75%.

The government will shut down, plus, The US Elections are November 2nd.

11:12 PM [Scooby Doo] Not exactly true, vader, they just signed a deal with Kuwait.

11:12 PM [RVorBUSTT] Scooter so?

11:12 PM [vader] bring it back home, they are in over the head in deals, they owe money everywhere, and have passed every dead line, they dont care!

It's past time this was posted yesterday so what happend?

We're in that "Holding Pattern" still. No news as yet! Sorry!

Take a look at a couple of other post today that give a lot

of indicators as to why we continue to experience these

delays...over and over again. Even people like Scooter,

which all of us respect and trust his information, does

not know the day and the hour!!! My source is expremely

reliable, but, the delays continue for one reason or the

other....and believe me, there are reasons!! And many

many behind closed doors meetings that none of us

will ever know!!! Keep Holding On my friend!!!

lightjds2...What a wonderful contribution you have made here. God Bless You. I am also reminded everyday that just being a part of this investment is so remarkable. I was very very reluctant to start sharing on here the information we receive....I knew I would get hammered if my "rumor" didn't happen exactly as predicted for today...but, Eddinar liked it and we went with it. Even we cannot see the RV yet...I know it's at the door. As I spoke earlier...this is VERY complex....many intricate pieces to this PUZZLE plus all the points the "experts" bring out...like Scooter (who we all respect and trust).

We must remember, we are dealing with a Muslim country, they do not have a mindset like ours...not even close. I will stop right there.

We pray for out troops and families....and, we also pray for the IRAQI people and their government each and everyday!! God Bless!!!

We're in that "Holding Pattern" still. No news as yet! Sorry!

Take a look at a couple of other post today that give a lot

of indicators as to why we continue to experience these

delays...over and over again. Even people like Scooter,

which all of us respect and trust his information, does

not know the day and the hour!!! My source is expremely

reliable, but, the delays continue for one reason or the

other....and believe me, there are reasons!! And many

many behind closed doors meetings that none of us

will ever know!!! Keep Holding On my friend!!!

The classic failed prediction response.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://another site.wordpress.com/ thought this might be interesting to you. scroll down theres info on the dianr and us currency

In that link, I clicked on the Forex trading charts. Something's happening. Forex smart people, is this an indication?

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/custom_forex_quotes.html?sQSyms=USDIQD%2CUSDVND%2CUSDCNY&btnFinished=Finished%3A+Display+Favorite+Quotes

In that link, I clicked on the Forex trading charts. Something's happening. Forex smart people, is this an indication?

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/custom_forex_quotes.html?sQSyms=USDIQD%2CUSDVND%2CUSDCNY&btnFinished=Finished%3A+Display+Favorite+Quotes

It's doing the same thing it was earlier....no change yet. B) Go RV!!!!!! Soon.....baby......soon!!!