Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFM CHAT / RUMOR RV 9/14

Eddinar

I JUST TALKED TO LANACHY

Med says to (14:17:48):

AND ONE FOREX MAJOR SITE

Ronniesue says to (14:18:02):

Glad I was getting the 4 e-mails a day for so long.Something great came out of it! THanks for all you do for us Med!

Med says to (14:18:12):

IS REPORTING THAT THE IQD IS REVALUING AT 8AM ON THE 14TH OF SEPTEMBER

Med says to (14:18:20):

I AM ON THE SITE HE GAVE ME

Med says to (14:18:30):

HE WAS NOT NEAR A COMPUTER

Med says to (14:18:36):

BUT A FRIEND CALLED HIM

Med says to (14:18:41):

AND HE ASKED ME TO CHECK IT OUT

Med says to (14:18:55):

HE IS CHECKING OUT THE OFAC AND WE ARE CHECKING OUT THE FOREX

Med says to (14:19:08):

WE WILL KNOW IN AN HR IF THE IQD IS REVALUING TOMORROW OR NOT

Med says to (14:19:13):

I WILL BE BACK THEN

any more news?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post....I got the Faith...come on RV....we're almost there!!! I can feel it!!!!!

I want bore everybody with a lot of my feelings on this, but, most of us agree that

Iraqi must rebound from all the devastation of this senseless war...the Iraqi people at large

need this so they may at last have the quality of life any human should have. This whole

thing is very deep and wide, and very nerve racking, to say the least.

Like I have said before, most of us are not depending on this RV to survive,

but, we're ready for this to happen.

A lot of you probably realise that we are in a season of Holy Holidays in the

Middle East...not only for the muslims, but also Jewish Holy Days....

this is the Jewish New Year...So, somehow, I believe this is significant!

So, How do you like my Happy Holidays RV????

HappyHolidays100_1212.jpg

Never heard put his neck out like this. Maybe just maybe we might be nearing the end of this journey and the begining of our next one. GO RV BABY!!!!!

He's put his neck out there many, many times before, but just as he has done this time ... always has a patsy to blame it on. If information of a pending RV (on the 14th) is listed ona Forex site, why not publish the site so we can all read it for ourselves? Because it wasn't published, that's why. IMO ... just Med being Med, trying to get veryone stirred up.

Inside track just posted this in a thread....I am trying to confirm this with him now....

We are on the phone RIGHT THIS MINUTE with our contact by way of Washington!!!

They're saying same!!! They are saying by 8:30 tomorrow morning

we should see this on FX. If not, IRAQ will suffer legal ramifications.

They also talked about the Basel III new global system.

So....we're going to just believe that we are finally going to see this!!!

Read more:

this is the 4th time I've heard this today from 4 different sources....we will see...

• Upvote 1

CONFIRMATION ON INSIDE TRACK'S COMMENTS ABOUT 9/14...

Inside Track, on 13 September 2010 - 06:27 PM, said:

Greetings Eddinar...

Well, I'm very serious infact. Here's what I have, which to me is simply confirmation that we're about to see this thing go LIVE...WorldWide as we all believe it must.

The very second I got back on PC and was reading Possums post, we were on the phone with DC contact, saying SAME THING!!! Our source, by way of Washington, has always seemed to be on track intel for us, just prior to us seeing others here with same info. I know, we have seen many "heads-up" come and go, but, this RV is very complex and has had many many interferances, as we all are aware of. Our source has even had details pertaining to the new Basel III system, as well as the CBI new system....the set-backs, the down time, etc., etc., etc. Plus many other enlightening information along the way. Totally reliable source!!!

Thanks Inside Track...I appreciate your feedback and let's hope this is it!

• Upvote 2

Greetings Eddinar...

Well, I'm very serious infact. Here's what I have, which to me is simply confirmation that we're about to see this thing go LIVE...WorldWide as we all believe it must.

The very second I got back on PC and was reading Possums post, we were on the phone with DC contact, saying SAME THING!!! Our source, by way of Washington, has always seemed to be on track intel for us, just prior to us seeing others here with same info. I know, we have seen many "heads-up" come and go, but, this RV is very complex and has had many many interferances, as we all are aware of. Our source has even had details pertaining to the new Basel III system, as well as the CBI new system....the set-backs, the down time, etc., etc., etc. Plus many other enlightening information along the way. Totally reliable source!!!

This sounds great to me. I think you are on to something here.......Lets go!! GO RV !!!!! B)

Greetings Eddinar...

Eddinar I been telling dinarhounds in multiple post that you Scooter, Phoenix, were the more logical1 to listen to for intel on this here RV business. In really helps to have the Insidetrack on your side. My daddy always said two heads are better than one when it comes to figuring things out. I'll be shouting glory from the rooftops if this here bit of news turns out to be true.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope they are not talking about this site with the Economic calendar!!!! If they are then we know we have a lot of people who are not familiar with the forex. It has 8:30 for an economic announcement but has nothing to do with RV. Let's hope they are talking about another site.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html

• Upvote 2

Eddinar I been telling dinarhounds in multiple post that you Scooter, Phoenix, were the more logical1 to listen to for intel on this here RV business. In really helps to have the Insidetrack on your side. My daddy always said two heads are better than one when it comes to figuring things out. I'll be shouting glory from the rooftops if this here bit of news turns out to be true.

THANKS CG...I APPRECIATE IT.

Why not wait til 8 o'clock tomorrow? All these dates come and go....there's nothing to indicated and RV without a government or chapter 7 lifted.

Read more:

Do you really think they are going to announce the govt. and chapter 7 being lifted before the RV/RI. That would not make any sense. Just create a rush on the Dinar. I believe we will find all out at the same time. JMO.

Yes a very good point..... dad...