Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Felice444 RV Rumor

Eddinar

Hopefully I am taking your post the WRONG way here..... "If GOD is on his side, let's see if he can help" ..... Sounds sarcastic to me.

I DO agree with Scooby Doo however, it DOES seem a lot of people USE GOD as a way of manipulating people of Faith...... Sad really to stoop that low.

Have you SEEN the churches of the world? Talk about manipulating faith! Passing the plate etc. The insane amount of money that the churches own! The countless hospitals they own...not to mention the pedophilia!

Yeah many people manipulate faith in the wrong way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Don't you just love this video game. Every thread has clues, every response gets us closer ...... we are just a bunch of free spirited people trying to help one another get along. Everybody wantstoretire, and Billygotdinars, while williamswatchin what goes on. Me, i'm just try to get through the step, 1, 2, 3, cause Franks says, at step 3 there will be the Rv. That's what i am counting on. I think Scooters out of town till the weekend, maybe getting in late tonight or something. I am sure he's got some info to put out there when he does get on. What do you think Bane?

There you go again! :lol:

one more thing and, and research this yourself.....again....in the later days Babylon will be the center of all wealth....its in a book...the book is called the Bible...read the book of Revelation and see if it is a coincidence that a book..whether made up or God inspired could nail something 2000 years into the future. I understand it hasn't happened yet but everything is in place for that country to become the richest or one of the richest ever...don't bash me just chew on it

;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

pathetic, Felice444 that is

I'm not joking.

guess us newbie's will have to stick together bayoubobby, cause I'm not joking either. We had similar news as to what you posted. Plus-

The U.S Corp. government is broke. Sept is the end of the fiscal year. They have invested heavily in the dinar.

More deceiving rumors :blink:

i dont see why people gave you such negative feedback...... i can see why you would say that... i have said it before and i will say it again till im proven wrong but i personally dont think anything will happen till Oct... Please PROVE ME WRONG! :)

but seriously people no need to give this guy bad feedback when the original post for all we know could be fabricated...... not hating just saying.

Felice444 already admitted that this was a joke. He said he did not expect anyone to take it seriously...

As stated on another site... Just passing the info along to stop this thread.. I hate for anyone to waste their time or emotions...

Okay!

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

[felice444] Rumor has it that the GOI to be announced tomorrow and RV on Sunday

[felice444] Just take my word it is a credible source and you can thank me later.

[felice444] This man has more intel than any other sites I have seen and God is on his side!

[Hiram601] Forex is spinning and where it lands nobody knows.

[Hiram601] I believe govt has already sat or been given full power by the UN, believe chapter 7 was released last week and believe forex is beyond the point of no return and the official rate will be soon revealed. I don’t believe it can be stopped.

Just found this on DD...take it for what it's worth..just passing this along.

found this on another site, looks like felice444 was just trying to "Have some fun"

Originally Posted by felice444 View Post

Frank,

I feel so bad for you!!! I know now what you go through. I rarely go onto other sites but during your conference call on Tuesday I received a call from another member to check out this chat site. During your conference call I watched this chat room....telling everyone what was being said on your call....which was totally not correct information. I asked them if they were on the same conference call I was on....because their info was way off. Well.....yesterday I decided to check out that same site and see what they were saying. Big mistake! One of the members asked for any rumors. To have some fun I said "GOI to be annouced on Friday and RV on Sunday." I was just having some fun

[felice444] Rumor has it that the GOI to be announced tomorrow and RV on Sunday

[felice444] Just take my word it is a credible source and you can thank me later.

[felice444] This man has more intel than any other sites I have seen and God is on his side!

[Hiram601] Forex is spinning and where it lands nobody knows.

[Hiram601] I believe govt has already sat or been given full power by the UN, believe chapter 7 was released last week and believe forex is beyond the point of no return and the official rate will be soon revealed. I don’t believe it can be stopped.

Just found this on DD...take it for what it's worth..just passing this along.

no can happen at this time,,,there can be no credible credible source its an oxymoron almost....we need an incredible credible now that's someone I may bank on--pun intended

First of all it amazes me how people can cut and paste and make something look totally different then what it is. Obviously people did not READ my follow-up on Franks website!!! Also, the chat that was posted here was totally cut and pasted!!!! This is not even close to the whole conversation on the chat this came from. This is why I wrote what I did to Frank. This is what they do to him! Those of you who cut and pasted what I wrote on Franks site that was a message personally to him and not for all to understand. Yes, the reason I said I wanted to have a little fun is because these people were making fun of Frank....NOT because it was a false rumor it was a TRUE rumor. Those of you who comment on my post to Frank, should of read a little further where I explained myself!!!! This was in Fact Franks intel and if you read his forum you would have known that is were I got it from!!!! Yes, it did not happen when he thought, but it is gonna be awfully darn close. Those of you who make fun of him obviously don't know if very well. He is one of the best out there by far. Also, those who cut and paste bits and pieces.....all I can say is WOW!

Sony look like its gonna happen today. So feleci444 zero credibility and another site or out anyone else want to step up

Really has there been any intel out there that has been correct as of yet? Why do you think it is called a rumor? There are rumors every day and dates that have come and gone, but guess what the same people that complain have no credibility, you go back to the website that have declared those dates that have come and gone. Don't read the rumors if you think they are all correct? Why bother???

God Bless!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

First of all it amazes me how people can cut and paste and make something look totally different then what it is. Obviously people did not READ my follow-up on Franks website!!! Also, the chat that was posted here was totally cut and pasted!!!! This is not even close to the whole conversation on the chat this came from. This is why I wrote what I did to Frank. This is what they do to him! Those of you who cut and pasted what I wrote on Franks site that was a message personally to him and not for all to understand. Yes, the reason I said I wanted to have a little fun is because these people were making fun of Frank....NOT because it was a false rumor it was a TRUE rumor. Those of you who comment on my post to Frank, should of read a little further where I explained myself!!!! This was in Fact Franks intel and if you read his forum you would have known that is were I got it from!!!! Yes, it did not happen when he thought, but it is gonna be awfully darn close. Those of you who make fun of him obviously don't know if very well. He is one of the best out there by far. Also, those who cut and paste bits and pieces.....all I can say is WOW!

Really has there been any intel out there that has been correct as of yet? Why do you think it is called a rumor? There are rumors every day and dates that have come and gone, but guess what the same people that complain have no credibility, you go back to the website that have declared those dates that have come and gone. Don't read the rumors if you think they are all correct? Why bother???

God Bless!!!

wow, looks like someone is just a little bit defensive, lol

• Upvote 1

God Bless!!!

It's NOT a rumor! It is a blatant lie. There IS a difference between the two.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1