Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 8th....Interesting Video

13 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

So sad, the worlds going to get sucked into a black hole and I’m holding worthless Dinar for what?😳

I know, huh.

I don't know if there's anywhere to sell them anymore.

Have been thinking about trying Safe Dinar to sell off around 5m.

I could have made so much more with other investments.

I think a lot of us got caught up in the hopum that was spread by the very same folks who went to prison for the scam.

• Like 3

My father got me into this ‘investment’ years ago. After I received actual IQD, I got caught up in the hopium too. I eventually realized that someday it’ll be revalued. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is a generational blessing. I’m merely a custodian of it for someone later and if it pops while I still have it, no one will ever hear from me again.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

The video didn't include that it is my birthday also!!!  I won't need any candles or fireworks by the sound of it!😇

Happy birthday, boosterbglee....I'm following you just 3 weeks later ( April 29)....67....OMG.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DMarkB said:

My father got me into this ‘investment’ years ago. After I received actual IQD, I got caught up in the hopium too. I eventually realized that someday it’ll be revalued. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is a generational blessing. I’m merely a custodian of it for someone later and if it pops while I still have it, no one will ever hear from me again.

I'll never divest all Dinar, planned on keeping a few mil. to leave each of the kids.

That said, it's getting harder and harder to hold when considering every other investment has seen at worst a push.

Heck, I'm still up on the DJT stock I bought a week before they went public.

Yes, it was a risk because I didn't know if the holding company would transition to full stock.

That said, I got it for $29 a share and five days later it went up 250%.

The IQD is down around 35% from 2011.

AI stock, GPU stock, some Crypto's, there's been some insane gains lately.

In truth, I value the camaraderie and off topic discussions here on DV as the one very tangible benefit of the "investment".

I could never sell everything off, I love this forum far too much. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2