Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions - 4:08 PM CDT - 3/15/2024

ronscarpa

19 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Does anyone know if Frank or Mark are involved in selling the dinar?  Could explain why some of this news seems to be released. 

They are making money off some deal that they have working! I don’t know what it is. I can assure you they are not making these stories up for free. Frank is a slimy character. JMHO 

• Upvote 2

You know when it happens, and I do believe it will at some point, there a folks here who would be ecstatic if the rate was 10c or even less. There folks who would be turning kart wheels at a buck. and then there are the ones who regardless of whether it was 10c or 20 bucks would not be happy. They will always find a reason to be miserable. So whether it is 10 c rv or 20 buck learn to be thankful that you found out about this, were part of it and made some money!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

You know when it happens, and I do believe it will at some point, there a folks here who would be ecstatic if the rate was 10c or even less. There folks who would be turning kart wheels at a buck. and then there are the ones who regardless of whether it was 10c or 20 bucks would not be happy. They will always find a reason to be miserable. So whether it is 10 c rv or 20 buck learn to be thankful that you found out about this, were part of it and made some money!

Right on. When it comes to money greed can become a real issue. Some people will never be happy no matter what…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, trvlr787 said:

Does anyone know if Frank or Mark are involved in selling the dinar?  Could explain why some of this news seems to be released. 

Well if he is involved in selling dinar, we’ll anyone involved in selling and promoting lies is committing fraud…good riddance dob them in I say! 

• Pow! 1