Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Forexlive.com legit?

Forexlive.com has become a conversation amongst IQD holders lately, is it legit?

My opinion is no, it is not legit and here is why..

One of the first things I learned as a currency trader was the meaning of the order in which the currencies are listed. Ex. If USD is posted before IQD like this USD/IQD the chart and price will represent the USD value vs IQD and if IQD is listed first the chart will display the IQD value and price vs USD. On Forexlive.com it shows the correct price (in theory) for USD/IQD but the chart shows the USD climbing up to the price when it should show the USD going down in value against the IQD.

I don't see how this can be institutional trading if the they can't get the basics correct.

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

This just keep getting crazier and it was all started by Frankie!!!!  Of course he is never wrong.....just ask him.

If you put it in properly....USDIQD as a Forex pairing, you get 1309.....this is basically the Official Rate as it should be (or IQDUSD for .00076ish)

If you add the slash, we have learned that it is looking at Index Funds pairing and it has absolutely nothing to do with currency.

Frank was still espousing  his BS last night.  Of course he critiques everybody else for not being "A good Student".  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, Society said:

This just keep getting crazier and it was all started by Frankie!!!!  Of course he is never wrong.....just ask him.

If you put it in properly....USDIQD as a Forex pairing, you get 1309.....this is basically the Official Rate as it should be (or IQDUSD for .00076ish)

If you add the slash, we have learned that it is looking at Index Funds pairing and it has absolutely nothing to do with currency.

Frank was still espousing  his BS last night.  Of course he critiques everybody else for not being "A good Student".  

This corrects the chart, thank you for that info. I never ran into that while trading.

What's your opinion on this "non public" industrial trading?

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

So we can compare and get the best rate when the RV comes one day.

The Rate will be whatever it is when you exchange regardless of what bank you go to. The fees will probably be negotiable if you get a group of Dinarians together and go in with a large amount of dinars. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

The Rate will be whatever it is when you exchange regardless of what bank you go to. The fees will probably be negotiable if you get a group of Dinarians together and go in with a large amount of dinars. 

You are right. Hopefully, this baby will pop sooner than we have ever expected.

• Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

At this point and time, I don't think I would care WHAT the rate is, I will take ANY rate just as long it is 10 cents or above. GO RV.....GO ADAM.....(oh, he's already gone).

• Upvote 3