Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq breaks ground on new city December 28th 2023.

Well, this could be exciting. I wonder if this indicates the REER has changed but they aren't announcing it to the public? How can they rebuild a city paying 1310 dinars for every dollar it would cost to build a whole city? Imports would be much cheaper at an accurate exchange rate. 

Help me out here, am I missing something?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-12-28/iraq-breaks-ground-on-2-billion-project-to-build-new-city

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Possibly, we are shipping cash over there for some reason and we know it's not for the citizens

iraq is pumping more oil than in all its history , they make millions and millions ( usd ) with the black gold ...

Just another brick in the wall - pink floyd 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

iraq is pumping more oil than in all its history , they make millions and millions ( usd ) with the black gold ...

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat...yes you!! Stand still laddy...and so it goes huh

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

Iraq needs the additional US Dollar so they gave give part  to their neighbor Iran and more in the pockets of the crooked Iraqi politicians and their parties. The hell with their citizens which are not important to them as they have shown so many times.  

• Pow! 3

This is the article...

Iraq broke ground Wednesday on a $2 billion project to build a residential city outside of Baghdad, with two Chinese firms starting construction on 30,000 housing units.

The project is part of plan to construct five cities across Iraq. Four more are expected to be awarded soon and another 10 will be announced next year. Contracts were awarded to East China Engineering Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd along with their Iraqi partner Shams Al-Binaa. Other new cities to be constructed are in Kerbala, Anbar, Nineveh and Babel provinces.

This will be interesting to see how long these products last... just saying. I'm no expert... but I have bought things made in China before. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4