Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 6:36 PM MDT - 12/18/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  In January we'll be using the dinar only. 1st of January is going to be a big step.  A big change...Wait for the first of January, that's when things are going to start happening.  You might see the deleting of the zeros or the new currency in January... Somewhere or somehow or some when it's going to be 1 to 1.  

Sandy Ingram   Iraq cuts oil production by 223,000 barrels per day voluntarily. Iraq is over 90% dependent on oil revenue and oil prices, therefore when OPEC speaks we listen and we listen very carefully, almost as carefully as when the CBI makes and announcement.

Militia Man  Article: "A STATEMENT ISSUED BY THE IRAQ ECONOMIC CONTACT GROUP OF THE GROUP OF SEVEN COUNTRIES, THE EUROPEAN UNION, AND THE WORLD BANKThis data supports all that we have been seeing where Iraq is going international. It is coming out strong and to the point from the horse's mouths. For those that doubt it still.. Good luck.

Kaperoni  There's a new article out that many people are translating and confusing. They are not talking about an RV in Iraq, they are talking about the spread being in compliance early next year. Just a reminder the spread is the difference between the official rate and the market rate or street rate and has been way out of whack recently in Iraq. This article simply means they expect the spread to come down closer to the official rate early next year. There is no RV.

Sheila  Iraq's elections days are 18th and 19th.  Rumor has it they will release the new exchange rate post election...we shall see if that's true or not in the coming days.:violin:

Frank26   There is hidden information being revealed in these [This week's bank story] phone calls...They're running out of time...The Venturi effect of the whole monetary reform is becoming so narrow he can barely get everything through fast enough right now.  The employees are being educated/updated. Very good. They are telling them the dinar...we'll be doing it, sure...The banks know when and they're getting the customers ready and preparing them...This is what I am coming across...You may be still getting a lot of denials and that's still to be expected, but I am a central hub of information.  People call me because they want me to share it with you...these bank stories are powerful.

PompeyPeter   The head of the armed forces  coming out and saying the whole of the armed forces from Wednesday to Wednesday starting the day before yesterday through Wednesday of next week are on the highest level of alert in the whole of the armed forces.  Level C...It's like a bloody call for a war, reservists and so on.  It's saying it's because of the election on the Monday the 18th...That makes no sense.  Most countries like here in the UK and the US we don't have a day off for an election.  Last time they had council elections they only had 40% turn out.  Pretty apathetic.  It's Iraq, they give them a day off.  Now Sudani says they have two days off, Monday and Tuesday.  Now we hear the whole bloody army's been called up on massive stay of alert. [Post 1 of 2] He's wrong about the "only 40% turnout". In many districts they are showing 78% indicating to vote. Voting lines were already forming. RON 

PompeyPeter   I'm thinking these are council elections, no body give a fiddles fig about these things.  Very strange. I thought, hmmm, new small category notes, ATMs, a lot of people trying to get into a bank to change their notes...Thinking about it, they may want the army involved to protect movements of new notes and coins...The 20th they've got 5 days to spend the big chunk of the budget that's been sitting there waiting for over 11 months.  Why?  Because they don't want to spend it at 1300.  It's too expensive....It would seem perfect timing perhaps they mask these elections with something else which may or may not be the rate change and new small category notes.  That's my eye on the prize today. Could be wrong. Just my opinion. [Post 2 of 2] That's an interesting prospect, and could be possible - hopefully Kaperoni is very wrong...LOL..! 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Frank26   There is hidden information being revealed in these [This week's bank story] phone calls...They're running out of time...The Venturi effect of the whole monetary reform is becoming so narrow he can barely get everything through fast enough right now.  The employees are being educated/updated. Very good. They are telling them the dinar...we'll be doing it, sure...The banks know when and they're getting the customers ready and preparing them...This is what I am coming across...You may be still getting a lot of denials and that's still to be expected, but I am a central hub of information.  People call me because they want me to share it with you...these bank stories are powerful.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh dear lord! I can't breath again for laughing. Fran is surely full of himself..... " I am a central hub of information People call me to share it with you" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jjjeeezz I am almost choking  on fresh air. The only people who call him are the voices in his head!!!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Utter 🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East 1st of January is going to be a big step.  A big change...Wait for the first of January, that's when things are going to start happening.  You might see the deleting of the zeros or the new currency in January... Somewhere or somehow or some when it's going to be 1 to 1.  

Who told you that:

A.) Iraqi gurus / pumpers whispers to your ear at the mosque lately

B.) Iraqi boots on the ground

C.) Iraqi currency dealers

D.) Governor of the cbi

E.) High ranking Iraqi Officials

F.) All of them

Nader From The Mid East  In January we'll be using the dinar only. 1st of January is going to be a big step.  A big change...Wait for the first of January, that's when things are going to start happening.  You might see the deleting of the zeros or the new currency in January... Somewhere or somehow or some when it's going to be 1 to 1.  

I'm quietly anticipating the beginning of 2024.  It should be a very interesting year.   Go RV-RI.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3