Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:25 PM CDT - 12/13/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Jeff  Iraq's about to revalue their currency very soon...There are some major things coming forward starting next year...LMAO...!  We're all hoping for this to happen, bur this is "Hopium" shouting loudly. :drunk:   

Frank26  I believe the new denominations, they're called lower denominations, will soon be shown to the citizens of Iraq. :drunk:

Militia Man  The dollar is going away between now and the 20th for commercial purposes.  It will not be used as of the same data for taxation in the country... Q? Will they still be able to buy dollars to travel...? YesQ? :Will they be able to use the dollar for transactions in country for commercial purposes? Answer, No. Q? :Will they be able to use any other currency other than the dinar for commercial purposes within the country as of January 1, 2024...the answer is No... Standby for this to get really exciting because everything we're seeing is telling me that we've never been here before...No Sh*t..!!

MarkZ  In Iraq they are supposedly opening the 2023 budget on Dec. 20th and have to have it (supposedly) all spent between the 20th and the First of the year when they do their full de-dollarization. There are a whole lot of eyes on Iraq for the next few days leading up to the 20th... Something is happening. IMO. Comment: I hear the RV will be between the 15th and the 20th. Mark: A lot of people are agreeing with you right now. More Hopium & pure RUMOR...! :violin:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T B said:

we warn the cia they will go down too! 
. You hate the CIA, okay. The countless American lives they’ve saved, the selfless service they provide. They’re not political so stop trying to force the law in this country to be political. The problem is the people, not the institutions. Following someone that clams innocence, yet when given his day in court to PROVE IT!!, he wants nothing to do with it(justice) and the people that follow him, not because he’s right, but because of their perceived idea of what is right and wrong. Instead of burning this country to the group why not just pound sand and get out. Freedom isn’t for everyone, go find a dictator somewhere else, please.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, utah rock said:
1 hour ago, T B said:

we warn the cia they will go down too! 
. You hate the CIA, okay. The countless American lives they’ve saved, the selfless service they provide. They’re not political so stop trying to force the law in this country to be political. The problem is the people, not the institutions. Following someone that clams innocence, yet when given his day in court to PROVE IT!!, he wants nothing to do with it(justice) and the people that follow him, not because he’s right, but because of their perceived idea of what is right and wrong. Instead of burning this country to the group why not just pound sand and get out. Freedom isn’t for everyone, go find a dictator somewhere else, please.

Some times people can't stand the truth utah rock. And I don't just mean TB, there is a few on this site that should re-evaluate there thinking

Just saying, as always, JMHO

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

utah rock, you need to understnad people are sick and tired of your kind that follows the clinton biden devils that are destroying our country! check the polls son! and then respond! i know more than you will ever son! your evil ones will see! i dont have to tell you! you will see!  be blessed ! oh yes! theres no fear but fear in its self! 😀 far as the cia thay are like all the others paid, and yes they do what THEY ARE TOLD! MANY KNOW THIS NOW!

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, T B said:

utah rock, you need to understnad people are sick and tired of your kind that follows the clinton biden devils that are destroying our country! check the polls son! and then respond! i know more than you will ever son! your evil ones will see! i dont have to tell you! you will see!  be blessed ! oh yes! theres no fear but fear in its self! 😀 far as the cia thay are like all the others paid, and yes they do what THEY ARE TOLD! MANY KNOW THIS NOW!

1 hour ago, T B said:

Your blatant disrespect and tone says it all. I’m sorry you’re in so much pain. I’m a combat vet that has plenty of experience in this life and you calling me son is more a reflection of your insecurity. Just because a lot of people believe in a lie does not make the lie true. There is this new thing they found called facts, check it out. That’s all I have for this silliness. Your fight is with yourself, go looking for the god I’m sure you profess to believe in and when you come cross that speaks to love follow it. That will bring you closer to a truth. You are lost in pain and I’m sorry. You have NO idea what I believe in or think by the by. 
P.S. 

knowing only gets in the way of learning, maybe you might try being open to new thought in order to learn. Just a thought. 
I send you nothing but love old timer. My you have peace and joy in the remainder of your time here

on earth ✌️

• Pow! 1

all your words are wash! you show you wait to respond!  probally a fool of the deepstate! if you saw me, you would **** on yourself son! i have no time for your youth and play games! may GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR KIND!  YOU MEAN LITTLE TO ME BOY! I DONE MY TIME! DID YOU?  YOU WONT WHATS HAPPENING NOW CONTINUE? THEN YOUR WITH THEM! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL! DONT PLAY GAMES SON! IF YOU ARE A TROOPER? THE REAL WILL BE DONE! we never leave a man ! are you a man? not sure? you show disrespect!😀 GOD BLESS AMERICA!   HUH RAW!~

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, T B said:

all your words are wash! you show you wait to respond!  probally a fool of the deepstate! if you saw me, you would **** on yourself son! i have no time for your youth and play games! may GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR KIND!  YOU MEAN LITTLE TO ME BOY! I DONE MY TIME! DID YOU?  YOU WONT WHATS HAPPENING NOW CONTINUE? THEN YOUR WITH THEM! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL! DONT PLAY GAMES SON! IF YOU ARE A TROOPER? THE REAL WILL BE DONE! we never leave a man ! are you a man? not sure? you show disrespect!😀 GOD BLESS AMERICA!   HUH RAW!~

If I saw you, I’m 6’6”, played college football, what do you think I would do if I SAW you? Your threats are just more of the symptom of fear and pain in you, I’m sorry for you. Your answer is violence because why? That’s what you know? Sad bro. When you bless the idea of America do you still recognize freedom in that theology? I wonder. And again, show some proof that the election was stolen or does that not matter?

6 minutes ago, T B said:

Three tours brotha, God Bless America!

• Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, T B said:

WE CAN MEET BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would let you kill me if that’s what you needed, I’m done with pain and hate, I only have love, and I love you. I’m sad you’re so lost. I hope you find the light someday. You have no idea what true strength is, all I hear from you is weakness and fear.

all i hear is from your side is deepstate and biden ways! im not against you son, i just dont understnad a person that loves his country and rides hard agaist it? you should know by now what the democrats are about? why cant you wake up and thank GOD YOUR ALIVE? YOU PEOPLE LOVE DRAMA! I WONT EVER UNDERSDTNAD! I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE! MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES! BE BLESSED!