Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar

screwball

An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar
  • Time: 12/04/2023 12:27:07

• Read: 767 times
An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar Img-20231204-122353-071

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The economic expert, Bassem Jamil, identified a number of treatments for the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market.
Jamil told {Al-Furat News} agency, "There are a number of treatments to solve the issue of the rise in the dollar exchange rates in the parallel market, but there are major limitations and obstacles to its stability, especially since neighboring countries play a role in this aspect."
He stated that "treatments cannot be solved by force and are used when needed. There is a way to treat the economy by developing job opportunities through the local and industrial production sectors, transport and communications, and this will determine the amounts of supply and demand for the dollar."
He pointed out that "about a billion dollars are sold weekly, and there is ignorance about the process and cooperation with the private sector to solve this problem."
The political advisor to the Prime Minister, Fadi Al-Shammari, predicted last Wednesday that “the dollar will not continue to rise continuously, and the state is working to strengthen the dinar,” noting that “within a short period, the dinar will be stronger, and we will witness the collapse of the black market.”
From.. Raghad Dahham 
https://alforatnews.iq/news/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%8A
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

29 minutes ago, screwball said:

“within a short period, the dinar will be stronger, and we will witness the collapse of the black market.”

there is only 1 way the dinar gets stronger "in a short period of time", in my opinion anyways, and I'm :praying: it happens before the end of December 2023!

• Pow! 7

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

" Within a short period "... gotta ask: what is the Iraqi definition of this statement?

Hope to God we're not looking at another version of "soon, in the coming days or just around the corner"

Always get the heeby jeebies when they trot out these "encouraging " statements.

Must have been reading my mind. I was thinking the same thing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Must have been reading my mind. I was thinking the same thing. 

After 20 years of enduring everything these knot heads have dealt out, I'm worn out. This should have been done in 3to5 years. I know, stuff happens for a reason.

Just exhausted & fed up with it. I'd like to think at some point the deeply embedded criminal elites are going to get what's coming.

Let's cross the finish line on 1/1/24 Iraq. 

All the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2