Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 6:45 PM MDT - 9/23/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Jeff   I found out Fifty Third Bank is one of the banks that will be exchanging your currency for you and give you face value for it.:twothumbs: I hope that true, but we shall see..! 

Angel1  I do not believe we will get out of September and I do not believe we will see a rate change while Sudani is out of country...This week we focus on the international world. We focus on Iraq's reach. And where is Iraq's reach? At our banks. That's where we are.

Frank26   Keep a very close, close eye on your dinars. Don't let them out of your site. If a bank says to you we're going to send them to another bank so they can be inspected and all of that, no thank you.  I'm not going to let my dinars out of my sight.  What if someone steals them in route to wherever you're sending them. What if there's an accident and they burn up?  'Well, we'll replace them.' No you won't...Be very careful who you trust, who you put your faith in.

Militia Man  Sudani Quote from UN speech "The time has come for Iraq to take its natural place in the International community..."  Sudani is saying it's time for us to  open up to the world...He said it to the UN...to the World....Iraq is going international how can you deny it?  It's completely phenomenal...:twothumbs:

MarkZ  I heard he [Sudani] would be back in Iraq late this evening or early tomorrow. That is from my sources…Still waiting for confirmation. A lot of people in Iraq believe that is when we will see the rate change. It sounds plausible to me and I am very hopeful that is the case. Very doubtful...!

Nader From The Mid East  [Response to: needing documents to exchange] "Hey, get your documents/papers ready" What documentsWhat papers? ...You can change any money in the world you don't need any documents besides the passport, drivers license or ID.  You don't need anything else even if you have 50 million of them. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

And NOW, we present Mark's latest tale of nonsense.

Posted here only for a laugh - simply hype & BS.

MarkZ  It is not in the Gazette yet…they have not done it yet…But…the chatter has been over the top...The chatter in Iraq right now is for a rate change early in the week...there is a lot of reporting out there that it has already happened but I can tell you (from contacts on the ground over there) that it has not occurred yet…the frenzy is whipping up for certain but, it has not gone yet.  No one knows the exact date…they cloud things on purpose. But things look great and there is a “potential” for it to happen soon…:violin::trash:

:bs: It's all hype, but when you read carefully, " NO rate change yet" and "No one knows the exact date" and "potential to happen soon".....LOL - Information for suckers to keep watching & reading him.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East ...You can change any money in the world you don't need any documents besides the PASSPORT, drivers license or ID.  

Passport? It depends on What nationality are you nadar? Are you Iraqi Citizen or US Citizen? If you are US Citizen and you are going in the US to exchange , you only need driver license and ID ( no passport needed ). Unless , you want to fly to Iraq directly to exchange for a huge amount , then you definitely need at least 2 identifications , such as a passport and International driver license or ID. Enough about exchange. Now, The most important question is " when is it going to RV? "

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Passport? It depends on What nationality are you nadar? Are you Iraqi Citizen or US Citizen? If you are US Citizen and you are going in the US to exchange , you only need driver license and ID ( no passport needed ). Unless , you want to fly to Iraq directly to exchange for a huge amount , then you definitely need at least 2 identifications , such as a passport and International driver license or ID. Enough about exchange. Now, The most important question is " when is it going to RV? "

A passport is also a recognised form of ID. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1