Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Big Is Coming.

Luigi1

Here's another article related to the above...the in country float is going on right now...CBI talks directly to the Goat...

MntGoat:    In Country Float.

ARTICLE: The Dinar is actually on an unofficial, high managed 'float' by the CBI but only in Iraq. 

I know that for a FACT, not rumors or opinions, that when the Dinar reaches at some point close to the 1,000 rate after comparing to the parallel market, they fully intend to drop the three zeros & begin issuing the newer lower denominations.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...QFS is here & now...

Wolverine:   QFS.

ARTICLE: The shift to all things Quantum begins tomorrow.  Starting tomorrow, all banks around the wolrd are using the Quantum Financial System, exclusively.  Confirmed by a variety of sources in many positions of authority.  No more 'FAST' is allowed.  Period.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

here's another article related to the above...Why Iraq need this RV, now...

From Other Sources:    Why Iran Needs This RV.

ARTICLE:  Iraq comes out of the list of countries most indebted to the IMF. 

The Advisor to the Prime Minister of Finance, Mohammed Salih said in a statement to the press.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

From Dinarland...

Something big is coming.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.  

Khan Baba:   

TIDBIT:   Something Is Happening Big In Coming Days.

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...the in country float is going on right now...CBI talks directly to the Goat...

ARTICLE: The Dinar is actually on an unofficial, high managed 'float' by the CBI but only in Iraq. 

I know that for a FACT, not rumors or opinions, that when the Dinar reaches at some point close to the 1,000 rate after comparing to the parallel market, they fully intend to drop the three zeros & begin issuing the newer lower denominations.

53 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...QFS is here & now...

ARTICLE: The shift to all things Quantum begins tomorrow.  Starting tomorrow, all banks around the wolrd are using the Quantum Financial System, exclusively.  Confirmed by a variety of sources in many positions of authority.  No more 'FAST' is allowed.  Period.

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...Why Iraq need this RV, now...

From Other Sources:    Why Iran Needs This RV.

ARTICLE:  Iraq comes out of the list of countries most indebted to the IMF. 

The Advisor to the Prime Minister of Finance, Mohammed Salih said in a statement to the press.

Vomiting - Wikipedia

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

do they honestly think that this is somethinhg that could be kepy secret?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

well what i can say that this could be a posibility.....i have not heard anything from any of my NON dinar sources, i have people i rely on that are in the know and have NOT heard this!  I know qantam act and qantam gov are confirmed and operational and the other day was national qantam day and I also know Mike rogers former head of NSA under TRUMP heads up the Quantam Network Cybersecurity...I was told that we would be gold by june so anytime is possible...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

https://www.quantum.gov/

Shown Here:
Public Law No: 115-368 (12/21/2018)

National Quantum Initiative Act

TITLE I--NATIONAL QUANTUM INITIATIVE

(Sec. 101) This bill directs the President to implement a National Quantum Initiative Program to, among other things, establish the goals and priorities for a 10-year plan to accelerate the development of quantum information science and technology applications.

Quantum information science is the use of the laws of quantum physics for the storage, transmission, manipulation, or measurement of information.

(Sec. 103) The National Science and Technology Council shall establish a Subcommittee on Quantum Information Science, including membership from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), to guide program activities.

(Sec. 104) The President must establish a National Quantum Initiative Advisory Committee to advise the President and subcommittee on the program and trends and developments in quantum information science and technology.

TITLE II--NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STANDARDS AND TECHNOLOGY QUANTUM ACTIVITIES

(Sec. 201) NIST shall carry out specified quantum science activities and convene a consortium to identify the future measurement, standards, cybersecurity, and other needs to support the development of a quantum information science and technology industry.

TITLE III--NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION QUANTUM ACTIVITIES

(Sec. 301) The National Science Foundation shall:

• carry out a basic research and education program on quantum information science and engineering, and
  • award grants for the establishment of Multidisciplinary Centers for Quantum Research and Education.

TITLE IV--DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY QUANTUM ACTIVITIES

(Sec. 401) The Department of Energy (DOE) shall carry out a basic research program on quantum information science.

(Sec. 402) The Office of Science of DOE shall establish and operate National Quantum Information Science Research Centers to conduct basic research to accelerate scientific breakthroughs in quantum information science and technology.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, screwball said:

do they honestly think that this is somethinhg that could be kepy secret?

My guess is that this nonsense "intel" originally came from Frank who has claimed for maybe half a year now that the dinar has been floating internally. 😅

What is sad is his sheeple still believe his never ending ridiculous stories

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1