Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV comes out at @ .10

thedog

What are your thoughts?

If the Dinar RV's at .10 and we are forced to turn in our Dinar it still turns out to be a good investment.

However, You and I believe that the value of the Dinar will steadily increase.

I'm assuming at the point we cash in our Dinars for US dollars all we need to simply do to stay in the game is immediately wire these funds directly into our Warka account to recapture our investment.

This sound right?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I would be extremely pizzed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 26

I would be extremely pizzed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

Promised by who? Did you get that in writing? :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The only way we would be forced to turn in our dinar is if they redenominate....otherwise you can hold on to your dinar and wait for it to go up further if you please but you will not forcefully have to wire funds to a warka account just to stay in this investment because when it RV's it will be internationally recognized and you will be able to go to your local bank to exchange them....so if it does come out really low which is HIGHLY unlikely you can just simply hold on to your dinar and wait.....as for me Im cashing out as soon as possible given it comes out at a reasonable rate AKA anything over 50 cents......STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

What are your thoughts?

If the Dinar RV's at .10 and we are forced to turn in our Dinar it still turns out to be a good investment.

I'm assuming at the point we cash in our Dinars for US dollars all we need to simply do to stay in the game is immediately wire these funds directly into our Warka account to recapture our investment.

This sound right?

Thanks for the post. I don't know why someone gave you a (-) for presenting a scenairo so I reversed it. Of course we all hope it comes in higher but who knows-GO RV!!! BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Promised by who? Did you get that in writing? :P

I should have... :lol:

Agreed Walknfunny...I don´t think there will be any sort of window either. I think people just like to suffer with this investment sometimes. They constantly go over lop, RI, IRS, and any other initials that will make them feel bad.

If all the other flippin Dinar in the WORLD is over $3, then why can´t Iraq´s be with all of their wonderful crude oil etc.

It will RV people. Stop beating yourselves up over this investment.

• Upvote 8

I should have... :lol:

Agreed Walknfunny...I don´t think there will be any sort of window either. I think people just like to suffer with this investment sometimes. They constantly go over lop, RI, IRS, and any other initials that will make them feel bad.

If all the other flippin Dinar in the WORLD is over $3, then why can´t Iraq´s be with all of their wonderful crude oil etc.

It will RV people. Stop beating yourselves up over this investment.

When you are right! you are right! And it will be very soon! :D

• Upvote 1

What are your thoughts?

This sound right?

In my opinion it just seems logical and mandatory they will have to RV their currency to something of value. They can't become a viable international player without an RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would be extremely pissed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

Since when do investors get promised anything on any investment they make EVER.? HUH ? Who are you? No one promised us anything we are taking a risk..

You also need to read ""Adams cash in guide"" thoroughly because even if it did come in at $3 the CBI has every right to only pay you 10 cents if thats what they want.

Geez Louise........................

• Upvote 1

Since when do investors get promised anything on any investment they make EVER.? HUH ? Who are you? No one promised us anything we are taking a risk..

You also need to read ""Adams cash in guide"" thoroughly because even if it did come in at $3 the CBI has every right to only pay you 10 cents if thats what they want.

"You also need to read ""Adams cash in guide"" thoroughly because even if it did come in at $3 the CBI has every right to only pay you 10 cents if thats what they want."

Plese tell me more about the CBI authority to pay us anything they want after an RV. Thanks much.

First, no one has ever "promised" it would come out at high rate. Now, there has been a lot of speculation regarding rates by many "gurus"; and yet, no one has said it would be at a specific price. No one knows. I really doubt if it will come out that low, as it wouldn't help Iraq. Now, there might be an incentive to secure the large notes, at a dime. This is Iraq!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does junk like this always only come from a NEWBIE ? :blink::blink::blink:

The comment about the CBI came from a senior member not me. I just want to understand more about the CBI authority. Scares me that the CBI may be able to pay us what they want regardless of the RV value. If that statement is really true. Thx

First, no one has ever "promised" it would come out at high rate. Now, there has been a lot of speculation regarding rates by many "gurus"; and yet, no one has said it would be at a specific price. No one knows. I really doubt if it will come out that low, as it wouldn't help Iraq. Now, there might be an incentive to secure the large notes, at a dime. This is Iraq!

The guy who told me about it promised it would go to a high rate. I will have to blame him if it doesn´t. Satisfied?

The CBI paying what they only want to is RIDICULOUS! I am a commodities trader dealing in Swiss Frank, the American Dollar , Japanese Yen, etc. and you are paid WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!! Not what they feel like paying.

Didn´t ANY of you do any sort of research before you invested in this?

ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

Get off of it people! Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

The guy who told me about it promised it would go to a high rate. I will have to blame him if it doesn´t. Satisfied?

The CBI paying what they only want to is RIDICULOUS! I am a commodities trader dealing in Swiss Frank, the American Dollar , Japanese Yen, etc. and you are paid WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!! Not what they feel like paying.

ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

Thank you Bane. That previous comment made no sense to me. Because he said it came from Adam's book I wanted to understand what he was talking about.

• Upvote 1

I read Adams cash in guide and I didn't read it that way. I must have missed something.wink.gif

1 Jordanian Dinar = $1.41 USD

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

"You also need to read ""Adams cash in guide"" thoroughly because even if it did come in at $3 the CBI has every right to only pay you 10 cents if thats what they want."

Plese tell me more about the CBI authority to pay us anything they want after an RV. Thanks much.

HOPE THIS HELPS.........Because according to the cash in guide ON THIS SITE- MAIN PAGE- from what Adam says ""when the RV happens early on the CBI will be the only one paying out"". Even Ali at dinar trade will only be paying us what the CBI is paying. He wont be taking money out of his pocket to add a little something to it. . The cash in guide is free and is 13 pages of awesome material. Print it out and read it. Again its FREE...........

Edited by Kimjackie

Excuse me- ITS NOT IDIOTIC NONSENSE. I read Adams cash in guide and am repeating what is in the guide. Please do not refer to us as not doing our homework. Adam states if the CBi is the only one paying out they will pay out a lower amount to bring in some suckers that WILL cash in early on and they will save millions if not billions of dollars that way. Yes it will go up but its called supply and demand. If you are a trader you know what that means and if not go read Adams guide. Its on the main page. If you dont agree with Adam then tell him. I never professed to be a trader but am listening to what Adam says and if he is wrong then you being the trader should tell us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read Adams cash in guide and I didn't read it that way. I must have missed something.wink.gif

Hello Alan, this is on page 8 of Adams guide. If you read it you will see what Adam wrote and this almost word for word. How supply and demand affects the spread.........When the dinar hits the market it will take the world time to catch up. The only people buying back dinar will be dealers who depend on the CBI. It will take time to get banks involved. (maybe not a long time-but nonetheless-it wil not happen instantaneously) Since the CBI is the only buyer-THEY CAN PAY WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Next paragraph.....If the rate is $1 and CBI is the only game in town they could offer 10cents and at least 10% of the suckers would take it.

This rate could be a few days or a few weeks. The CBI will save millions if not billions by offering a very low rate and high spread immediately following an RV.

This is what I have read.......There could also be spreads of up to 30% but its all based on supply and demand.

The main thing I am trying to get across is that just because a rate come up with RV doesnt mean we get it. Dont get excited if you see $3. An individual had posted saying he was promised a certain high rate and even if thats true (which we know it isnt) then that high rate could still end up being lower.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 1

I was asking a simply question? Did you miss it?

Have you heard the word hypothetical?

Go hit that little red button if it helps!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1