Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new statement by Al-Sudani about changing the exchange rate of the dollar

yota691

13 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

The agreement made yesterday between Kurdistan and BAGHDAD IS HUGE.  That is real progress. Look at what the good thing are in your life and be thankful. 

The real progress is good for the sake of Iraqi citizens only. However , that's not the sign of RV that we all hope for. Real progress doesn't really mean a significant rate change for dinar investors. As you said , There are progress from 2003 up until now , but have we seen a rate change for almost 20 years? Sure sure We all are happy if there is a real progress in Iraq , but we all are here for RV right and we want this baby to pop soon.

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

The real progress is good for the sake of Iraqi citizens only. However , that's not the sign of RV that we all hope for. Real progress doesn't really mean a significant rate change for dinar investors. As you said , There are progress from 2003 up until now , but have we seen a rate change for almost 20 years? Sure sure We all are happy if there is a real progress in Iraq , but we all are here for RV right and we want this baby to pop soon.

YOU can't have an RV without this progress. they go hand in hand.

21 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am a psychiatric nurse. I am not implying you experience mental illness. What I do find is you are a glass half empty kind of person rather than a glass half full kind of person. Like I have already said. Sudani has done more for the iraqi people in the short time he has been in office than any other PM. Things are looking very positive  at the minute and we can only hope it finally gets done. The agreement made yesterday between Kurdistan and BAGHDAD IS HUGE.  That is real progress. Look at what the good thing are in your life and be thankful. 

I agree…good stuff in the near future. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

YOU can't have an RV without this progress. 

We can only hope but it isn't guaranteed. We have to prepare for the worst case scenario , just in case if this doesn't go in our favour ( it was just like a small increments only when the rate revalued from 1,460 to 1,310 and this kind of RV isn't what we want it to cash out ).