Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions - 4:20 PM CST - 2/06/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  I have a friend who works inside the defense department.  Him and I talk a lot about geopolitics.  He's usually over there in the Middle East...He recently retired...We had a chance to talk about Iraq and there was some information he shot past me that I thought was interesting so I'll share with you...we did talk about the dinar...In his view the United States is putting the squeeze on Iraq in regards to money laundering...

Militia Man   On the 3rd the Central Bank of Iraq has an announcement on their website and they specifically talk about...politics. It's not common...they mentioned there was talk between a phone call of the Prime Minister Al-Sudani and President Biden in respect to coordination. For them to say those types of things means there's been some sort of an agreement. And that is effetely in our view and many people's view a green light for the monetary/economic reforms to continue...

Frank26  I hope they don't release the budget.  I know the citizens want it.  But the exchange rate cannot be released until the very last nanosecond.  I don't know when it is.  That's why I say I really don't want the budget because it will come out at a program rate.  You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still going to be ugly.  And so is the program rate for the IQD...

Pimpy   ...The Prime Minister is telling everybody you'll see real stability in the Iraqi dinar within the next couple of weeks...It's positive.  Al-Sudani is saying this is a for sure thing so whatever it is that's being discussed right now [with the United States] he feels reassured the exchange rate is going to get closer to the official exchange rate or it might be better than the official exchange rate allowing them to maybe revalue their currency back to its original 1190 dinar or possibly a little bit more.

Nader From The Mid East   They did two good things.  The budget has been presented yesterday.  Tomorrow should be on the table...by the end of the week should present to the government.  The second thing the CBI have finished one file on reducing the dollar exchange rate.  I hope they did good.  I hope they're not talking about 1460 or 1120...we'll see tomorrow what's going on...it's a question of time now.  Be patient.  We're almost there...One day it's going to hit.  That's it.

:trash:And NOW for some of Mark's daily Bull Crap :violin:

MarkZ   We have news screaming at us…it’s almost minute by minute right now. I am getting great news from all my sources…The chatter is off the hook in Iraq. They have stabilized their currency according to International news …and Epoch times...  Now that the yo-yo has started we know how close we are. Member statement: My sister’s ex-husband lives in Iraq...He told her the rate has been changed and was $3.00 and possibly going up to $3.50. MarkZ: Yes that is the rumor on the streets of Iraq. Nobody can exchange yet for that so everybody stay calm.  It’s still necessary for them to play yo-yo for security reasons.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 5:11 PM CST:

Paulette  Comment:   "Need a rate before the budget They have a rate - 1460.  They need a new rate if they "reinstitute" the NSCN's which is what Iraq can control internally. The IMF controls the rate at RI...And, IF they can RI, I just think they need to walk before they can run.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ   We have news screaming at us…it’s almost minute by minute right now. I am getting great news from all my sources…The chatter is off the hook in Iraq. They have stabilized their currency according to International news …and Epoch times...  Now that the yo-yo has started we know how close we are. Member statement: My sister’s ex-husband lives in Iraq...He told her the rate has been changed and was $3.00 and possibly going up to $3.50. MarkZ: Yes that is the rumor on the streets of Iraq. Nobody can exchange yet for that so everybody stay calm.  It’s still necessary for them to play yo-yo for security reasons.

🤣

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ   We have news screaming at us…it’s almost minute by minute right now. I am getting great news from all my sources…The chatter is off the hook in Iraq. They have stabilized their currency according to International news …and Epoch times...  Now that the yo-yo has started we know how close we are. Member statement: My sister’s ex-husband lives in Iraq...He told her the rate has been changed and was $3.00 and possibly going up to $3.50. MarkZ: Yes that is the rumor on the streets of Iraq. Nobody can exchange yet for that so everybody stay calm.  It’s still necessary for them to play yo-yo for security reasons.:tiphat:

Sorry Markie...the article is nowhere to be found in Epoch Times.  Just saying.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

2-6-2023   Guru Nader From The Mid East   We take 1 step forward 10 steps back.  I don't F$$%ing know what's going on with Iran...Of course the United States is going to get involved in it. They don't want the dinar stronger than the dollar.  They don't want anybody to be stronger than the dollar.  They want to keep it like that.  They want to keep control over it.  That's their job to. 

What happened here?  Someone Hijack Nader?

• Confused 1