Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:20 AM CDT - 6/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Walkingstick  [Q? Why new [ATM] machines?]  New rate.  New small category notes. [Q? : When will they be activated?] It is a predetermined date...it is solid of when they are going to open these new ATM machines.  That date has not been given out to the banks but the banks were told there is a solid date of when they are going to open up these machines.

*** Mnt Goat  The QMF system still maintains a $6+ IQD rate. Just remember they can still change the rate prior to going live and us going to the bank. We know they tend to run the new QMF currency valuation system every week and so if oil should suddenly take a dive (which I do not think it will) we could see a drop in the rate. After post-RV and Reinstatement to FOREX the IQD will most likely settle down around a $3+ rate and not over $4. I would be surprised if it did come out initially at $6+. Just saying this based on my own knowledge of this beast over the last two decades we have been following it. Where in the world does she get this information..? :confused2:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good question, where in the world does this person get this type of information??? It has also been stated in previous rumors that they have had ATM machines for last 10 years and takes nothing to change software and the hardware for any new currency. So what is the ATM issue if true that they have had them for ten years or more.. Now maybe they need to add more ATM's that could be but they already have ATM system and machines up and running per statement made by someone a while back. I have never been to IRAQ so I myself

couldn't tell ya what they have, just going by a person who supposedly has feet on the ground there.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Good question, where in the world does this person get this type of information??? It has also been stated in previous rumors that they have had ATM machines for last 10 years and takes nothing to change software and the hardware for any new currency. So what is the ATM issue if true that they have had them for ten years or more.. Now maybe they need to add more ATM's that could be but they already have ATM system and machines up and running per statement made by someone a while back. I have never been to IRAQ so I myself

couldn't tell ya what they have, just going by a person who supposedly has feet on the ground there.

The Goat is in direct negotiations with CBI.  The Goat will get us up to $26 exchange rate.  You just got to trust & believe in the Goat to do the right thing.  Go Goat.

• Haha 3