Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government is seated..Al Maliki is in! RV SOON!

bellas

Thanks bellas...appreciate the post. Gotta say though...I've heard about ten different things in the past 10 days. I do believe one thing however...I believe it is done and there are going to be some extremely rich folks soon. Happily, some will be my friends. POURITFORWARD PS...can you tell us who J is??? I have some pretty solid info myself.

J is high up in a govt entity with 3 letters.....he was privy to some info that he was not supposed to be :o

BY the way....the RV will be $1.75 - $2.25..that number has not yet been finalized...

Edited by bellas

AAARRRGGGHHHHH! what I am trying to tell you is that they are all seated.. They have a govt..all the hype about 72hrs to make a decision and all the other garbage, is just that GARBAGE!!!!! they have a govt...they are seated! I promise you! This is intel from HIGH up! The decision to keep it hush hush is between our govt and theirs,,,all political timing!

Regardless ! Parliament is going to have to convene in order to make any selections official.

So are you saying your rumor is Parliament has already opened, made this official for the PM and the two presidents and closed ?

Because if they have not then the government has not been officially formed.

• Upvote 2

I also believe M will be PM but the RV numbers I don´t think anyone knows so you sold yourself there bellas

J is high up in a govt entity with 3 letters.....he was privy to some info that he was not supposed to be :o

BY the way....the RV will be $1.75 - $2.25..that number has not yet been finalized...

Well General Petraeus alluded to power sharing last Sunday on TV when he spoke about the progress in Iraq. I would imagine that Allawi will be Prime Minister but Maliki might have to have some sort of position to keep him happy and out of their hair. I really don' t think Obama is just going to plan a big speech to tell us he moved our troops out...we already know that...I am hoping that he addresses how the Iraqie people are on their way to recovery and democracy and that they have formed a government..

AAARRRGGGHHHHH! what I am trying to tell you is that they are all seated.. They have a govt..all the hype about 72hrs to make a decision and all the other garbage, is just that GARBAGE!!!!! they have a govt...they are seated! I promise you! This is intel from HIGH up! The decision to keep it hush hush is between our govt and theirs,,,all political timing!

Let me make sure that I have this right. You joined this site about 90 minutes ago so that you could let everyone know that you have a high level secret source. And this source is telling you that The Iraqi gov. is already seated with Maliki as the P.M. And the RV is done and will be revealed between Aug. 31 and Sept. 15. Also, that the RV value is $1.75 to 2.25. That is just beautiful.

Lgraham

• Upvote 17

if you cant back it up don't post the headline as fact even in the rumor section. just a bit of advice, i can say for many we are sick of the rumor that has no fact. I am not asking for every detail or the name of your source but anyone can say it will happen just to get readers so we do need at least one peace of the pizza left in the box if you want to tell me it existed even if you have to hide the rest of the pie.

Is a rumor based in fact still a rumor? If fact, should be easy to prove. In a court of law this third person stuff is called hearsay. This being the rumor section it is usually called bovine scatology.

• Upvote 4

Correct.

Maliki will be the next PM.

Thanks for the post

Phoenix

I do believe I said that back in April but everyone disagreed. There is still the matter of agreements that only M can fulfill. He would have been seated if Sadyr had not put pressure on eveyone that he could lean on. He is an extremist and like it or not only Maliki with the help of our troops stopped him while he was still the PM in office. Did no one read any news during the Iraq's first election and then the from 2006-2008? Does no one remember how

Sadrists staged constant attacks and insurgencies? Does anyone remember how Sadyr and his henchmen had had to be surrounded by US Troops before he finally decided to negotiate a peace??? He is a real nice guy that one and

yes, I am being sarcastic.

• Upvote 1

Let me make sure that I have this right. You joined this site about 90 minutes ago so that you could let everyone know that you have a high level secret source. And this source is telling you that The Iraqi gov. is already seated with Maliki as the P.M. And the RV is done and will be revealed between Aug. 31 and Sept. 15. Also, that the RV value is $1.75 to 2.25. That is just beautiful.

Lgraham

HA! greatness!

• Upvote 2

Wasn't Alawi PM yesterday? :lol:

Like I'm going to believe anything anyone says anymore, when I hear it on FOX news then I MIGHT believe it, and that's a big MIGHT :rolleyes:

thanks anyways.

Oh, c'mon T! You just hurt my feelings. You mean you aren't gonna believe me when I tell you that I don't have a clue WHAT is going on anymore?

Maynard

• Upvote 1

I am telling you this to be truth..Mailiki is in and has been!

Thank youi for the post CB. Chuckle nice of them to finally let the truth out!

Lgraham

Come on now tell us all yoiur other name! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Like i have said in the pastl

Alawi, Miliki or Mickey Mouse, :blink: we just need this RV :blink:

The Iraqi people deserver this RV and so do we.

After the RV, I don't care it Alawi and Miliki chase each other around Bagdad and slap

each other in the head with hot mops full of tar. :lol:

I'm just looking forward to that RV date and I hope it is between Aug. 31 and Sept. 15.

Those wacky Iraqis.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for the post Newbie Igraham ! :D

• Upvote 2

I love a good rumor as much as the next person Bellas , but when you're argument to someone who disagrees with you is "where's your proof, where's your link " , and you yourself have not provided either, you show your self to be just another antagonistic "guru" wannabe.

When you post in the rumors section , just post it and give it as your opinion , then move on.

JMHO

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 3

Like i have said in the pastl

Alawi, Miliki or Mickey Mouse, :blink: we just need this RV :blink:

The Iraqi people deserve this RV and so do we.

After the RV, I don't care it Alawi and Miliki chase each other around Bagdad and slap

each other in the head with hot mops full of tar. :lol:

I'm just looking forward to that RV date and I hope it is between Aug. 31 and Sept. 15.

Those wacky Iraqis.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for the post Newbie bellas ! :D

Needed to correct myself.

Thanks bellas

Edited by Man_Kind

I don't give a flip who's the Prime Minister - I just want whoever it is that's "running" the country to get it together! Get parliament to show up, represent their people's interests and deal with the issues so they can RV already! Their people need a financial boost, and so do we!

• Upvote 1

Confirmed ~ State law confirms Maliki's nomination, along with others within National Alliance ~ Gov't formation to precede Eid al-Fitr!

"The Jourani the next few days that may precede Eid al-Fitr will be the big surprise announcement by the National Alliance for the road map for the next government. "He said"

25/08/2010

State law confirms Maliki's nomination, along with others within the National Alliance to take over

Karbala, A member of the coalition rule of law, on Wednesday, Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki is still the candidate of the coalition to take over as prime minister after the return of dialogues with the Iraqi National Coalition and the two would announce a "surprise" ahead of Eid al-Fitr will pave for the formation of the next government.

Haider said Jurani told Kurdistan News (Akanyuz) that "the coalition leader the rule of law Nuri al-Maliki would present a candidate for the National Coalition along with other candidates from the coalition to take over as prime minister did not disclose their names." Stressing that "the prime minister is not limited to a specific destination without the other."

The Jourani the next few days that may precede Eid al-Fitr will be the big surprise announcement by the National Alliance for the road map for the next government. "He said.

He added that "alliance, which combines the state of law with the National Coalition strategic alliance, and the water has returned to normalcy between the two parties."

He announced a coalition of law and the Iraqi National Coalition, the fourth of May last merge formally in an effort to form a parliamentary bloc, the largest within the new Council of Representatives as a prelude to the formation of the Iraqi government, however, the parties have yet to agree on who would serve as Prime Minister .

Maintains Alaitlavan, after the new alliance, with 159 seats, four seats, down only from the majority needed to form a government, of which 89 seats for the rule of law, 70 seats for the National Coalition.

And that, it would deprive the coalition of Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi to lead the government despite winning the largest number of parliamentary seats in the elections held on the seventh of last March, winning 91 seats.

While stressing the existing Iraqi constitution authorizes the formation of the government due to their access to the highest votes in the elections on the basis of Article 76 of the Iraqi Constitution, even though the Federal Court has interpreted the term "parliamentary bloc, the most number", which will cost to form a government, either the cluster that formed after the elections through electoral roll for one, entered the elections on behalf of the number recruited and earned a number most of the seats, or cluster, built from two or more of the electoral lists, which entered the elections with the names and different numbers and then united in a single block with a single entity in the House.

Iraq had witnessed the mobility politically Since the ratification of the Federal Court last June on the results of the parliamentary elections, but blocks the four winners in the elections, the Iraqi (91 seats) and the rule of law (89 seats) and the National Coalition (70 seats) and the Kurdistan Alliance (43) , failed to reach understandings on a sovereign positions.

The regions and cities across Iraq, Wednesday, deadly attacks hit more than 20 suicide car bombs and improvised explosive devices and the adhesive that has killed dozens of dead and wounded in the deadliest day since the start of the U.S. withdrawal from the country's mid-August of this.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/08/confirmed-state-law-confirms-malikis.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post Bellas. There was a lot of news that came out yesterday and from what we have gathered, you are correct in M being the PM. There is a shared power agreement between A and M. M is the PM and A is one of the presidents. From what we have came up with its probably been done for about a week or so. With them starting to allow oil drilling by other companies in September, that puts us in the timeframe that was mentioned in the rumor. As for a rate, i dont think anyone will know until it comes out. I could be wrong there, but we will see. I would love to know who your high up person is Bellas. Keep bringing the intel and thanks again. Oh i almost forgot, GO RV!!!!!!!!

P.S. All that i mentioned above can be found in our news section, so look it up. There is way too many links to post in here.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Bellas. There was a lot of news that came out yesterday and from what we have gathered, you are correct in M being the PM. There is a shared power agreement between A and M. M is the PM and A is one of the presidents. From what we have came up with its probably been done for about a week or so. With them starting to allow oil drilling by other companies in September, that puts us in the timeframe that was mentioned in the rumor. As for a rate, i dont think anyone will know until it comes out. I could be wrong there, but we will see. I would love to know who your high up person is Bellas. Keep bringing the intel and thanks again. Oh i almost forgot, GO RV!!!!!!!!

P.S. All that i mentioned above can be found in our news section, so look it up. There is way too many links to post in here.

100% Correct.

Phoenix

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you cant back it up don't post the headline as fact even in the rumor section. just a bit of advice, i can say for many we are sick of the rumor that has no fact. I am not asking for every detail or the name of your source but anyone can say it will happen just to get readers so we do need at least one peace of the pizza left in the box if you want to tell me it existed even if you have to hide the rest of the pie.

Just thinking out loud and not bashing(omg i'm pc), if it was a fact then it would'nt be a rumor......right? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S.Welcome Bellas

• Upvote 1