Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Guilty Until Proven Innocent" - Biden Signs New Backdoor Gun Control Into Law

Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 15, 2022 - 07:20 PM

Submitted by The Machine Gun Nest (TMGN).,

President Biden has signed a $1.5 Trillion spending bill that sends $13.6 Billion to Ukraine and funds the Government until September. The bill itself passed the Senate with a bipartisan 68-31 vote.

As we've reported before, the Biden administration's only way to pass gun control at all is by backdoor means. So, of course, they've hidden gun control in a massive spending bill designed to fund the Government. Hidden within this 3000-page bill were two significant pieces of gun control.

But that's only half of this shady gun control strategy. The second half is to wrap gun control into a bill that is difficult to vote against for fear of social stigma.

So, inside the omnibus bill is a previously failed act called VAWA, or the Violence Against Women's Act. This act contains significant backdoor gun control that stands to harm gun owners. But you wouldn't know that just by reading the title. The swamp creatures in the Senate took the opportunity to revive VAWA (which initially failed explicitly because of the gun control provisions), placing the gun control section 2207 pages into the overall bill itself.

VAWA contains two major changes to current law.

The first is titled the NICS Denial Notification Act of 2022. This act will require the criminal investigation of all denials on the National Instant Criminal-Background-Check System. For those unaware, the NICS system is used any time a sale occurs, and a firearm is transferred from a Federal Firearms Licensee (also known as an FFL) and an individual. This process happens thousands of times per day all over the country. It happens almost every time a legal gun sale takes place.

Picture1_12.png?itok=tYUMc-HN

Here's the thing, though, the NICS system isn't perfect. It's actually not even close to perfect. Many people experience never-ending delays or even flat-out denials because they have a common name, or the system confuses them for someone else entirely.

In fact, according to Gun Owners of America, the FBI itself admits that it's often wrong on gun-related background check denials. GOA filed an FIOA request, and the FBI revealed that around "27.7 percent of NICS appeals received during the requested time period were overturned, and the firearm purchase/transfer were proceeded." (proceeded is when the NICS check completes, the FFL is given a green "proceed" status)

Additionally, GOA mentions that according to claims from John Lott, a Second Amendment researcher and economist, 99 percent of NICS denials are false positives, which means that most denied people are not actually prohibited from owning a firearm.

So, the fact that the Government is compelling law enforcement to act upon a system that produces so many false positives is insane. This change to the law treats people who simply want to purchase a firearm and are falsely denied as guilty until proven innocent.

To make matters worse, the act allows the Federal Government to deputize local police and attorneys to act on behalf of the ATF.

Picture2_5.png?itok=muL22zgC

This deputization of local police is a massive overreach for the ATF. It's also likely a direct response to the popular Second Amendment Sanctuary County movement, which composes about 62% of counties in the entire United States as of September 2021 and has continued to grow since. These counties have pledged not to enforce federal gun control laws

2a_0.jpg?itok=EE85qvJ6

This act is another example of anti-gun politicians using dirty tricks to pass unpopular legislation. Anti-Gun Politicians had brought VAWA itself before Congress in 2019, but many in Congress opposed it because they did not support the gun control portions of the bill itself. Who knew that it would eventually be resurrected and hidden into a 3000-page government spending bill.

Steph from TMGN breaks down how this may affect you:

This situation, of course, reflects another large problem in Government where a bloated, trillion-dollar spending bill is jammed through Congress at the last minute to avoid a government shutdown. Who knows what else is hidden in there.

As the situation in Ukraine continues to capture the headlines here in the United States, this massive spending bill will likely be overlooked by the corporate legacy media. It is ironic while the Ukrainians are being praisedfunded, and even given weapons in some cases. Meanwhile, regular Americans in the United States are slowly having those same rights eroded bit by bit.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I suggest prospective gun buyers change their legal names to something unusual so as not to be confused with another person and create a false positive that causes a criminal investigation by local deputised authorities. This clearly an overreach inserted a long ways into the omnibus bill to erode gun rights under your 2nd amendment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

As the situation in Ukraine continues to capture the headlines here in the United States, this massive spending bill will likely be overlooked by the corporate legacy media. It is ironic while the Ukrainians are being praisedfunded, and even given weapons in some cases. Meanwhile, regular Americans in the United States are slowly having those same rights eroded bit by bit.

Brother, the USA that we grew up in, fought for, and believed in, is gone.

As the transformation continues, the pace will increase with the speed of an avalanche at maximum velocity and destruction.

We can fight to throw out those who are corrupted, but in truth we are greatly outnumbered when the number of state and federal employees assisting the politicians not only hold standing as the "authority", but are fully committed to the destruction on independent nation states and expect an administrative role in the coming New World Order.

I'm not throwing in the towel, but approaching every day with the understanding it will take nothing short of a miracle to change the tide that is rolling across the world.

If we don't effect the red wave in November, with the follow up actions being promised, I don't believe we will ever have a chance to restore America.

Even then, with tens of thousands of illegals flooding in everyday not only will the voting demographic change, the entire monetary system will be destroyed and the Social Security system terminally overloaded.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Someone is confused about the OP's post? Pretty clear to anyone who understands the 2A and what it means. 

Not confused at all, rather, it was a statement recognizing the downfall.

The only thing separating the US from Australia or Venezuela is the 2nd Amendment.

It's what kept Japan from considering invading us because "a gun hides behind every blade of grass".

If you look at the America from even just 2000 to today you will see a much greater decline than the America in 1980 to 2000.

Then look at the America from 1960. You will see a faster decline from 2000 to 2020 than from 1980 to 2000.

Now look at the decline from 2020 to 2022, notice the speed that the changes are coming?

My point was that since the globalists infiltrated all the facets, then with the banksters, took control of over 50% of the US economy with now 60% of America getting either a full time paycheck or retirement to full support from the government, and thereby more receptive to the ever evolving oppressive control, the decline  has picked up speed.

When an avalanche is initiated  it starts slowly.

Then as the mass of the volume increases, so does the pull of gravity, causing the avalanche to pick up speed, until at the point of maximum velocity and mass, it creates the greatest destruction in the shortest amount of time.

I believe we are at the maximum velocity right now.

Before we can even consider a constitutional America we will first have to arrest the momentum of the destruction of America.

There are several mitigating factors contributing to this avalanche.

The decades of liberal academia poising the minds of our kids, first through disguised curriculum and advanced to outright hate, think CRT. LGBDSM or whatever it's called, state financed and no parent control over sex reassignment for 8 year olds, the list goes on.

The J-6 witch hunt is trying to get the names of every GOP supporter in the country, and not even hiding their illegal and unconstitutional motives.

That not only wouldn't have been possible just 10 years ago, Americans would have been united in their outrage.

Just look at the bigger picture, rights are being treated as privilege's.

The 1st 10 Amendments are our God given rights.

When the government sold us into slavery in 1932 they started 250 new "licenses" that were a privilege bestowed by a benevolent government, and as such could be taken away at their discretion. 

America is in a free fall of lost ethics, morality, responsibility, and accountability.

Our most sacred right of voting has been taken over by globalists, with the current POTUS actively trying to infuse so many left leaning illegals that they will outnumber the actual number of America by 2024, so that making laws to ensure vote integrity now wont even matter.

Why do you think the government is sending them to Republican states in the middle of the night?

This law to attack the 2nd isn't just about backdoor gun control, it's about the total destruction of America that is very close to becoming a reality, and that reality is approaching much faster than most people realize.

I just tried to say all that without actually having to say it.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, FlyHi said:

I suggest prospective gun buyers change their legal names to something unusual so as not to be confused with another person and create a false positive that causes a criminal investigation by local deputised authorities. This clearly an overreach inserted a long ways into the omnibus bill to erode gun rights under your 2nd amendment.

That could work, but then they would be forced to abandon an entire family name that they have carefully protected

for their entire lives.

I don't know if I would be willing to do that if I did have a more common name.

Thankfully I don't, but then, that's another different curse...  

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Divesmaster, I was refering to Shabbs confused emoji in Markinsa's original post, not any of your posts.

No worries my friend, I needed to clarify the lazy post.

To be honest, I was pretty sure you understood the underlying dynamics, but I needed an excuse... 

Apologies for creating any consternation.

• Upvote 2

It's obvious our tax dollars fully funded our own destruction.

It's beyond me how these fanatics in the FBI can accept a respectable wage paid by taxes with the agreement they will protect America, then turn around an work full time on subverting the will of the American Voters.

How can these traitors sleep at night?

I get it, they are "just following orders", but that argument is weak, as we all know, no one, including active military, is required to follow illegal orders.

While it may not be possible to avoid in live action scenarios, any FBI agent with an ounce of integrity, ethics, morals, or patriotism, could have easily and discreetly leaked information or gone full whistleblower over the months of preparation, plotting, scheming, lies, payoffs, and coverups.

I keep hearing about how all the illegal activity was confined to the "leadership", but to date there's only been a couple agents with any actual love for America to stand up.

This is story is pathetic.

They may be "just doing their job", but you are destroying your children's future at the same time.

Leaked docs show FBI funded Ukrainian neo-Nazi “Azov Battalion” that orchestrated Charlottesville chaos to stoke racial division, destabilize West

Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2