Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD update...again

Niko

This post is from DD and the title of the post is the same as it reads on DD.

August 24, 2010 · Posted inAll,

I want to let you ALL know that I am still hearing from my original sources, along with additional contacts, information, stories, and intel that corroborates my original information, and that everything is as it should be.biggrin.gif

I am STILL holding to my original intent, and I am STILL optimistically hopeful, although cautiously concerned, that we will see a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar by the end of the month.

Come on baby! Go Dinar! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 7

This post is from DD

I want to let you ALL know that I am still hearing from my original sources, along with additional contacts, information, stories, and intel that corroborates my original information, and that everything is as it should be.biggrin.gif

I am STILL holding to my original intent, and I am STILL optimistically hopeful, although cautiously concerned, that we will see a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar by the end of the month.

Thanks for the post & Thnaks Ali for your intel and I hope sales are good!!

Right on Niko...thanks. I know Roger is telling the truth...even though I don't know Roger. And he is also...right on. Everybody take an asprin tonight...we don't need any heart attacks just prior to the day your ship comes in. I can't believe I'm actually waiting at the dock for it this time. Usually I'm at the airport when a ship comes in. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

This post is from DD and the title of the post is the same as it reads on DD.

Has no one noticed the date on this post ????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1