Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICAN TRUCKERS TELL OUR GOVERNMENT TO WAKE UP!

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When EVERYTHING you own is brought by a TRUCKER you must submit to the power. 

This motivates me more than ANYTHING. Because TRUCKERS hold the power that no amount of guns will ever have. 

Without us 🇺🇸 YOU WILL STARVE. 

Spot on LGD ... 

Truckies are Vital..

With a large number of truck drivers in Australia  off with Covid (Omicron) or in isolation as s result of being a close contact we are experiencing across the board food and other consumer goods shortages because our transport industry cannot work at its normal capacity.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This motivates me more than ANYTHING. Because TRUCKERS hold the power that no amount of guns will ever have. 

On my jobsite we have a mutual agreement,  me as the operating engineer i tell my drivers...."I can't do my job without you!!! And you can't do your job without me!!!!" 🇺🇸

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

As some of y'all know, my son spent more than 12 years driving over the road. He has over a million SAFE MILES as a truck driver. About 4 years ago, he had finally had enough, and came off the road. He now has a good job in a local factory making just as much, if not more, money than he did over the road. Plus insurance and other benefits. He loved the road but got sick and tired of the treatment drivers get.   

PLEASE, respect drivers, give them the room they need on the road. Their truck can not stop as fast as your car or pick-up truck.  When you see them signal, back off and let them have the room they need. Respect for drivers goes a long way. 

He is keeping his CDL's as a driver so that if he ever needs to go back on the road he can. You have no idea how hard, or expensive, it is to get those CDL's.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Funny how the US media has not even mentioned this!  Keep On Truckin!👍🏽

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2