Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No to RV in Baghdad

Iraqbuck

Sorry to disappoint...but I'm in Baghdad and no RV announcement..jeez get a grip with the rumours!!

Must be "secret RV" done by the "secret government" and the "secret PM" with a "secret rate"

Yeah....that's the ticket! :lol:

Thanks for the real info

Phoenix

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Must be "secret RV" done by the "secret government" and the "secret PM" with a "secret rate"

Yeah....that's the ticket! :lol:

Thanks for the real info

Phoenix

I have had it with the crazy rumors, but we are in the rumor section, but why would anyone make the statement that RV happened in Baghdad? :(

Since you're there, go over & ask them what is holding them up? Tell them we're waiting. Tell them coyotemaker sent you, They,ll let you in. Make sure you take them a box of donuts, I hear they get hungry during the day.

AW Gee Whizz.....GIDDY ON UP THAR RV undelay pues

Sorry to disappoint...but I'm in Baghdad and no RV announcement..jeez get a grip with the rumours!!

What did I miss? ... I haven't read anything (yet ... lol) about an RV in Baghdad

So why did Iraqbuck post a new thread and not a response on a thread?

Again, what did I miss?

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seeing you are over there, can you provide the peeps with up to date information on the formation of government? The lower denominations? and any other pertinent information? Other than the above cryptic quote?

Thanks