Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions - 9:25 PM CST - 12/23/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] Firefly: The CBI on the bottom of the screen they are asking citizens to come in with their money to open new accounts.  They're telling us they're going from 4.5% to 6% [Interest]...the governor of the CBI is saying now they want all the money off the streets as much as possible.  Then they started talking about exactly how much currency has come out.  They did mention this is a process to retrieve the currency in so that the lower notes can exist in the market place now.

*** Walkingstick  The executive level of the private banks in Iraq are meeting with the CBI.  IMO they are discussing now the 1, 5, 10, 20 and 100...new small category notes.  Also IMO they are in conversation about the 50 dinar note.  The 50 dinar note was taken out of circulation about 10 years ago because it was not compatible with the program rate...IMO they have renderings of all 5 of these new small category notes...What's missing?  There is no 25 note...they are also discussing the coins...they are also discussing the exchange rate for these five [notes]...you'll read about it soon [In articles].

*** Petra   The question one must ask is…was the UN aware of the actions both budgetary and strategically as to all the next steps, actions, and necessary protocols to finish payment to Kuwait?  Does one think the UN was blind to the approach Iraq was taking to lift all sanctions in order to progress their country to the international marketplace No!  The UN has been in lock step all the way and frankly was part of the timing and strategic moves of Iraq for years.  I cannot count how many times the UN was in Iraq or, Iraq was at the UN laying out their carefully laid out plans for their future with the most important document…the White Papers that I would not hesitate to say they had a part or contribution to its development and approval. The final payment to Kuwait was NOT a surprise to the UN. [post 1 of 2].

*** Petra  Wasn’t the UN representative Ms Blanchert (sp?) there for several days just 2 weeks ago?   Why IMO, for this very purpose. Did not Kuwait and SA formally recognize Iraq as a sovereign country?  Surely they know what that means.  Clearly much occurs in the background we don’t know about but the timing of bank activities, cessation of banking activities outside the normal protocols, and the announcement by both the CBI and the representative declaring their sovereignty cannot be ignored.  Now there is the “letter” of the law and the “spirit” of the law and IMO the spirit of the law (intent of Chapter 7) has been fulfilled to allow Iraq to move forward with their reinstatement and forward progress of this country as designed in the White Papers.  Go Iraq!!!  IMO…[post 2 of 2].

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

Petra makes a great point. Iraq paying Kuwait in full is no surprise to UN, WTO, IMF, USA or any other organization involved with Iraq. I’ve seen a handful of comments basically panicking because the UN isn’t meeting til mid January or February of 2022. “Oh no! What will Iraq do?” Come on people…UN is involved in the process and knew before you did. 🙄

“What's missing?  There is no 25 note”

It costs a ton of money to print bills. It makes no sense to print a 25 note when they have a 20. Common sense. 
these gurus are just spewing anything they can and saying nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I believe the 250 Dinar Note will be in circulation along with the smaller new notes.  Each 250 note would be over $750 @ somewhere near $3 per Dinar!  This would allow me to put on my Zoot Suit, with the big Gold Pocketwatch and chain. get into my (future) Bently and buy a Bay Front Condo in Kuwait City @ Salmia (sp)  Just Sayin!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1